TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through February 25, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Baby granddaughter on the way (on the show).. Not sure if they will cover her birth and her challenging condition on the show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
These people are exhausting. I think this show is about 4 dysfunctional marriages. Christine seems the most stable and realistic to me. Everytime I watch I wonder why Meri is still there. Kody talking crap about her to the other wives shows he has no interest in working things out. It sounds like it was all his fault as he said the same thing to Robyn and Meri at the property. Ugh, I worry about the women's self respect every episode. Ladies, you can do so much better!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Robyn is an idiot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kody shouting at the camera that they could have stayed in Law Vegas! Well yes you could have,and should have.

Meri must have been going crazy... Her third home in Flagstaff and previews show her having to evacuate the to fires.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Robyn, my least favorite, even after Meri.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Robyn is super annoying this season--even more than usual. I can't believe nobody has mentioned what a waste of money it is to be pouring rent down the drain. At least if they buy a house, it's an investment that hopefully will have a return when they sell. Or it can be rented out, since there's such a small rental market.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I also hate how she keeps saying "my kids." Aren't they his kids, too??? He divorced Meri and married Robyn so that he could adopt them. They are his kids too.

And the crying! Get a grip, Robyn.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Robin is still an idiot and Meri is a nitwit. Janelle is the sanest of them all.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Robyn wanting to put an offer on a house and then walk away if they find a rental is so shady! How about the seller who is left having to start over and find another buyer?!
I understand they would get some sort of deposit, but it's still so wrong and selfish!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yep Robyn is shady and selfish,but she’s a good actress.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Robyn is a Debbie Downer with all the crying for goodness sake.
I still don't get how they tolerate their husband.

I must give Christine credit she is passionate and was very helpful to Janelle and Madison when the new baby arrived in NC.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
It must be particularly hard when kids marry and move that far away! Everyone has lived in such close proximity that it must be a shock. I wonder how the "movers" feel about it!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they feel free, in many ways.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
All of the kids so far have moved out & gone onto their own lives after high school grad except for Robyn's oldest boy. Doesn't he have some kind of handy cap?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Dayton is on the Autism spectrum, like my son. He may be at home for a long time. Kids with Autism often have trouble leaving their "comfort zones." We had finally just persuaded our 19 year old to dip a toe into the local JC, when Covid happened. He may still take a class online in the Fall, but on-campus isn't happening anytime soon.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Where has this show gone? One week it was on; the next it wasn't! Have they changed the day an/or time, and I missed the message?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
The season ended a few weeks ago. It seems they didn't do a recap/reunion show as per seasons past.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Sugar! Has it been renewed for next season? Any dates?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read that it's been renewed and already started filming. One of the kids let the cat out of the bag.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear that. :-) Regardless of all the craziness, I've become extremely fond of that family.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's a link: https://allaboutthetea.com/2020/05/26/sister-wives-filming-season-15/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx BJM!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2020 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
They need the $$ so I hope this helps as this show is running out of steam.No Kody fan here and Mary is tiring ; she does want to resume a relationship with him which would improve her attitude bigly.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
After watching the first couple of episodes of this season, I've realized how very unpleasant most of these people are, especially Kody. I think the only one I still like as a person is Janelle. All they do is bicker with each other.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And they just have the same issues season to season recently.