TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through March 09, 2020 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They will be in separate rentals in AZ for an estimated 2 yrs. Why doesn't Janelle stay behind & keep her Vegas home for those 2 yrs so Gabriel can stay in his school since it means so much to him? Janelle could then move her & the remaining younger daughter to AZ & join the others. She could also oversee all of the remaining business in Vegas. Oh well, this is an after thought because she already moved....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb - that would have been a great idea! It is about a four hour drive though, that wasn't really shown on all those episodes when they did so many visits.

So, maybe she didn't want to be that far from the rest of the family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have moved so many times, but now with so many in HS and so many kids married or engaged and thriving, and a little grandson.. I think staying put in that culdesac would have been for the best. And when you count on selling homes... Eek!

The kids who live away.. Flying into Vegas is way easier than flying into Flagstaff.

I was ready over some of the partings, but no t for Kody.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So apparently Maddie and Caleb are expecting baby #2. It was announced in January (she's due in August--I hope she has an easier delivery this time, maybe she'll go to a hospital), but I just found out. Also they're moving to Greenville, North Carolina, where Caleb has a new job. Wow! Their family is really spreading out across the country!

https://people.com/parents/sister-wives-maddie-brown-brush-pregnant-expecting-second-child/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought the top she had on in the tell-all last night looked a bit preggo wear.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too. And then in the previews for next week, it showed the host saying something like, "Someone here has a secret to share. Maddie???" That's when I Googled it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maddie is having a girl! Per Janelle on twitter.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody and Robin bought a big (5 BR/4 BA) house together in Flagstaff. So much for Kody's big idea of one giant house for everyone. I guess he couldn't sell it to the wives--or maybe they couldn't get a permit for a house that size.

https://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Sister-Wives-Stars-Kody-and-Robyn-Brown-14453068.php

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What happened to all that acreage that they bought and planned on building (either 4 separate homes or one big one)??? Sounds like they'll have houses all over the place once again...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maddie and Caleb's baby girl has a very rare disorder that affects bone length, and she has missing fingers and other difficulties. At first they kept quiet for privacy but Janelle has posted about how they love her and that they wanted to be public.

I will look for the tweet I read.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/p/B39fDNlgP_p/?igshid=1fk53vu7fbhtz

Janelle referred to Maddie's Instagram in her tweet.

https://www.symptoma.com/en/info/fibular-aplasia-tibial-campomelia-oligosyndactyly-syndrome

Disease definition

A rare, genetic, congenital limb malformation syndrome characterized by unilateral or bilateral fibular aplasia/hypoplasia, tibial campomelia, and lower limb oligosyndactyly involving the lateral rays. Upper limb oligosyndactyly and cleft lip/palate may also be associated.

Really hard for them...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they were somewhat prepared by their ultrasounds, and her condition wasn't a total shock for them. I'm so glad they were able to come out publicly and hope they will get overwhelming support--and haters will stay away. She is beautiful and precious. They have a hard road ahead of them, but they will have lots of people in their lives to help them (I'm not talking about family members). It's amazing how much you can learn from a child with special needs. I look forward to seeing how many amazing people she'll bring into their lives to share their journey. It won't be easy, but they won't be alone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It looks like they got immediate support from a mom in their situation and lots of love.

Some deleted posts.though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Some people just can't resist being mean. I'm kind of glad they've moved away from their giant family. I didn't like the way Kody was with the daughter who has scoliosis. He seemed to have the attitude that "if God made her that way, she shouldn't have surgery." I don't agree with that at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is an article in this week's People.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG! Kody is more insufferable than ever.

Keri had rented a house fully disclosing being part of a polygamist family, and filming. Written into the lease. As she moved in neighbors called the cops and bullied the house owner into taking back the lease. I think they should have sued, but they moved her stuff to a friend's garage and she went back to the cup de sac in Vegas. There, fences were going up to divide up their shared back yard.

The episode just kept repeating like groundhog day and Koch kept repeating..

The son who had been most resistant to moving seemingly was won over by a muddy pond at the land.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What a snooze fest. I’m a loyal Sister Wives fan but I think the show has ran its course. I can understand why neighbors didn’t want Meri living there. For me, it wouldn’t be because of their lifestyle choice,but I wouldn’t want all the chaos from those camera trucks and ppl filming. Plus all those kids running around. Too many kids. Of course the neighbors probably didn’t realize she is just a single woman, really.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't blame her for just moving out and not suing. It would only have made things more unpleasant with the neighbors, and who would want to live in such a toxic environment? She was better off just to take the high road and move out.

Everybody swimming in that muddy, cold pond was gross. Ugh. Hope nobody got sick.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Of course Kody had to jump in the pond.....attention cannot be diverted from him. How these women stand him is beyond me. My Mom stumbled onto to this episode and was shocked as I told her about the family dynamics.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Robyn is being a ridiculous idiot!

You need a place to live, no rentals available, then you need to buy a house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They should have bought the house they were renting.. It was for sale, you were already moved in.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maybe they could buy Mary’s big ol rental. It has an elevator and heaven forbid put Mary in an apartment temporarily. These people, SMH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meri's rental probably doesn't have the 6 bedrooms Robyn wants. And I think it was sold. Meri had 30 days to get out, but she had found another rental.

But when Robyn and Kody were told that the owners wanted to sell, Kody should have asked what the price would be and asked for a discount because the owners could sell direct to them without agent's comissions and without having to prepare for sale. As it turned out, it seems to have sold quickly.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Cody and wives never seem to put much thought into anything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He certainly doesn't..