TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH Reality Show "March Madness" Com...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: TVCH Reality Show "March Madness" Competion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
From Bob2112:

quote:

It's been a while since I ran a game, so since we all seem to be going nowhere for the next few weeks, I thought we could use a replacement bracket for the canceled NCAA March Madness Basketball Tournament.

I skimmed through all the threads to get a list of the more popular reality shows we have discussed over the past 20 (has it been that long?) years. Then I added some of the older shows I could remember. I was worried I would not have 64 shows for a full bracket, but in the end I had to drop about 15 to get down to 64.

I then arbitrarily ranked them and split them in to 4 brackets. North, South, East and West. I was thinking I would post a bracket for a couple days and people could pick their favorite show from the various match ups for Round 1. At some point I would close voting, post the winning shows for that round for that bracket and then post the next bracket. After all 4 brackets have been voted on, we would move to Round 2.

Like the real tournament, this could take a while. But that's kind of the point. I'll post images for the 4 brackets and then open the voting for the first bracket. I'll leave this one open for several days to give people time to find it. Hopefully there will be many people voting. Tell your friends in other threads and/or post a link.

No arguing or complaining about the match ups or rankings. I was completely biased but also equally clueless on about 1/3rd of the shows

So go to this link and make your picks!

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/9200/21289142.html?1584808578

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Come and play!

Bob has posted the results for the first bracket and the second bracket is now open for voting!

This is a fun competition to see which is the best reality show. Everyone is welcome to join in at any time!

Click on the link below and join the fun!

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/9200/21289142.html?1584974569#POST6471942

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Don't forget to get your picks in. Everyone is welcome to join in at any time.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/9200/21289142.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: