TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through November 13, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
6 grandchildren and now she wants another one. Well, she doesn’t but Michael does. I just don’t see relationships where the woman is 20 years older having a chance in hell. I’m not sure why women waste their time. Mind you, I’m 5 years older than my husband.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I came to mention Avery's Instagram & y'all beat me to it. Also, Angela had been on Maury twice. Guess she got Maury confused with 90 Day Fiance. So now we know why Angela and her daughter left early, but it would've been nice if TLC had told us the reason.
I wouldn't watch a spin-off of her, either, just like I didn't watch Chantal.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think that she would get a spinoff (besides, haven't we already had Honey Boo Boo and her family?), but I do think she would get another shot at 90 day fiancé if Michael managed to get a VISA to the United States. Perhaps he should also apply for a protective order?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is this the end of the season and a new one starts next week? Or is the start of the new season?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This was 90 Days The Other Way, or Before the 90 Days?.

Next week starts the original 90 Day Fiance - new season. Or maybe it's Before the 90 Days.

I have no idea. But it's a different (same) show... LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Got it. (I think). Thanks!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it is the 90 Day Fiance - where the fiancé comes to the United States and the 90 day ticking bomb starts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New season.. WHERE do they find these cringeworthy people?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At least...so far, I don’t see anyone that needs my pity. Some of these ppl are so obviously being used sometimes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That all seem so proud to have made snap decisiobs.. Yes get pregnant Faith a twice divorced Russian guy who has kids with each ex and deliver in Russia.. And then get him to abandon his existing kids?

Or the woman with three sons marrying a Turkish Muslim who who does not drink and does not want you to drink and you defiantly plan to drink because Americans all drink, let you. And your boys love pork..

Or the Uber driver single dad who thinks his Domenjcan overtly sexy girl who he met for 8 hours, who wants a ring and an iPhone (threatens to withhold sex) and thinks if your son does not want to go to school, oh well.. You think she will do childcare while you drive people.

Or the (very controlling) woman (who wants kids but has not told this go with the flow guy)who went to South Africa to meet one guy, but that was not good, so she hooked up with a bartender who her mom says is a slacker (as do previews) but you are bringing him to live in a shed at your mom's.

Or the well off guy with two kids bringing the sexy skinny scantily dressed Brazilian who is 20..

😧😧😧

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot wait for pillow talk later tonight on this episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On another site that I follow (I think it is called Primetimer...let's just say that it isn't nearly as kind as TVClubhouse but we don't discuss Unexpected here...LOL) Michael's kids (the wine guy) are considered the only decent thing about this season so far.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love those kids.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really have to thank you all for posting about the Pillow Talk episodes...

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
The Pillow Talk episodes are so entertaining!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep and I heard about them here!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The first episode of this new season I didn't even watch all two hours of the show first but instead watched Pillow Talk! I was bored Saturday so I did go back and watch the parts I had missed (I fell asleep) but I really didn't miss much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok I need to tune into pillow talk. Who are your favorite pairings with their comments on pillow talk?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watched the first show but more in background mode and to imagine what comments would come out of pillow talk..

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I enjoy Annie and David. Annie just says what's on her mind and she is very entertaining. And I think she prepares the best food for her and David to eat while watching, lol.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok. I didn’t much like those two when they were featured on 90 Day Fiancé. I will see them in a different light. I remember she liked to cook. Lol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Annie is quite entertaining and Lauren and her husband.

The two guys are funny. I must have missed that season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree, Annie and David are much more entertaining on Pillow Talk than they were on the show. I also enjoy Lauren and Alexi(?). I have enjoyed Molly and Cynthia these last few shows, and I also liked the couple who got pregnant while she was on vacation and brought her islander guy over, much to her family's disapproval. I'm not that big of a fan of Tarek and his brother and I still despise Coltee and his mother.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just from the Hlimpses I’ve seen, everyone, even Tareck and his bro are on a bed but Coltee and Mom are on the couch. I guess that’s too creepy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Glimpses