TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through April 08, 2019 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I know. Crazy!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, no problem for him that Robin gets bigger space BUT it seems that Kori himself wishes his OWN big space for himself - then quickly corrected himself to the architect - his man-cave would be a "community place" for all his family.

Kori keeps saying he only cares about his children & being a family. And the Wives all fall into line and rollover with his selfish needs at a whistle. WHAT about his kids' needs to finish a wrestling captainship - possible scholarship, finish high school with friends? Nope, those wives don't seem all too concerned about the longterm impacts on their OWN kids.

Probably production needs NEEDS to keep drama going, paying them money, At the expense of their kids. Thought Meri was brilliant to say she was buying an RV, Kori seemed taken aback because it wasn't HIS idea, & his control. Makes sense, Meri can sleep in her RV, plus while trying to settle in her daughter/fiance for Grad School, they can live it in too, while they figure out a good place to live.

PS- What possibly could these women find attractive in Kodi's UUUUGGGGLY hairdos? They get uglier by the week IMO. Production: Find Kori a Decent Barber PLEASE!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can hardly stand to listen to Kody.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Missy that's the other show Seeking Sister Wife, which I also follow.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
doh I was in the wrong thread :-) Lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I moved the actual post to the correct thread...

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Thank you :-) I just caught up to Sister wives. It really blows my mind how Kody clearly cares for Robyn more than the other wives. How do these women deal with that....? It'd really kill me being jealous.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Robyn makes him feel young again because she is the mother of his 2 youngest & he's actually old enough to be their grandfather. I see him & Christine having a pretty good bond too - more like best friends though.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
If I were one of his wives I wouldn't care if he spent more time with Robyn and less time with me.
He has no personality, and I won't even go there about his looks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really liked the plan for the one big house. The architect really did a good job separating the women's bedrooms for maximum privacy. I understand the reason for the size discrepancy among the individual quarters. He was going by how many children each wife still has at home. Meri has none, so she gets 1500 square feet (which is actually a lot of space for one person). Robyn gets 3500sqf cause she has 5 children still at home. Apparently Dayton gets his own master. I think Dayton has some issues (I suspect he's on the ASD spectrum, as my son is) that will make it difficult for him to be on his own for a while.

I think it makes total sense for them to build one big house, rather than 4 individual homes like they had in Vegas. And it looks like it could be a beautiful place. Kudos to the architect.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meri is also running a business out of her home and doing all the shipping and receiving there..

The architect did a good job except for having everyone exit in one place. Kody's brother made a good catch noticing that.

And the thing about 4 of 5 adults not wanting one house and him going behind backs.

Her idea of bathrooms being different.. Probably better to show a variety of designs and let each wife choose. If they all choose the same or different, best for them to choose. The more choices offered, the more palatable it would be.

I just find him to be controlling and shady.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
What will happen when the other 3 wives grown children decide to come for a visit since they didn't get a room because they had already left the nest. Robyn's kids will eventually leave the nest but they will always have a place to stay when they come "home". Kinda doesn't seem fair unless they were to include several guest rooms.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Right bc one of Robins daughters is getting up there in age. I saw a pic of Mary, she’s on a Caribbean cruise with friends

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A lot of Meri's activities, like cruises are associated with her job selling Lularoe.

I agree it isn't really fair in terms of bedrooms. Janelle has a grandson too.

I wonder if their Vegas homes sold? I know someone posted that they had dropped the prices and taken Janelle off as agent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/meri-brown-enjoys-puerto-rico-vacation-without-kody-and-sister-wives/

Yep Lularoe cruise, but sounds fun. And no Kody.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And it looks like only Robyn's home was off the market as of March 13.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-star-christine-brown-shares-update-on-selling-homes/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And this is about the distance between them in Arizona. Note that Meri rented a bigger place, not smaller, so Kody's plig house giving her less space might not fly.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-spouses-live-miles-apart-and-are-not-that-close/

Lenora74

05-28-2011

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lenora74 a private message Print Post    
I assume that all robyns kids have their own bedroom based on kodys design. What is wrong with them sharing bedrooms? the kids that is.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes you’d think the two older daughters could share.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess that I am not the only one not feeling one bit sorry for Kody as he cries about leaving/moving. It was HIS decision. He didn't give a damn about anyone else's feelings, and he's doing it in a way that's going to force them all to live apart for about 2 years.

I'm sorry, he gets no more sympathy than he gave.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
None from me. The virtual ink had not dried on the contract when he was suddenly listing the same concerns that Meri had already voiced.

Nanalinda

08-06-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nanalinda a private message Print Post    
He is so selfish. He is only concerned about what he wants. I really don't feel sorry for any of them--they should have stood up to Kody instead of giving in to his every whim.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hi Nanalinda, you are a new name for me.
I’m much like Cody where I like to move. It’s the nomad in me. I wouldn’t think Vegas would be the ideal place to settle permanently.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree Nanalinda - taking his high school kids out of school for no real reason. Vegas isn't great, but you made that choice, you made that life there, take one for the kids.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
With them, there’s always going to be a kid getting ready to graduate or whatever so if not now, when? Gabriel could have stayed with his sister and husband for the last two yrs. they could have paid them for room and board. But yes, I don’t feel sorry for them.