TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through March 25, 2019 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
She was looking at him as the viewed the sunset; something tells me that he does not "do" nights at her house. And the other 3 and the older children are well aware of this fact.........

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too. He's still mad about the catfishing thing. If this was a traditional marriage, they'd probably be divorced by now. It's kind of sad.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, they are divorced. I think Kody brought this all on himself by divorcing Meri in the first place and removing her from the respected position of first wife and replacing her with Robin.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That was so he could legally adopt her kids.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meri was the one to offer. It was her idea.

I am sure it does mess with her mind, though.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was her idea, but I agree that it messed with her mind. That's when she started feeling so alone and got catfished.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also think that when Kody wants something he can be pretty domineering. Of course I don't care for him so my opinion is tainted.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ditto for me Roxip and then that messy hair. Oy vey.
When the family is all together he kills me being so darn bossy and directing traffic.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many kids he claims on his IRS forms? Do each of the "wives" claim separately? If he only claims the children of the woman that he's legally married to he got a big jump when he married Robin as opposed to Meri.

This is what my sick, twisted legal secretary mind thinks of sometimes.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Probably claims only those via Robin.I would think that they are super careful; especially with being so visible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The latest show.. I think a big part of the move was Robyn. She hates Vegas, she has no grandchildren in Vegas, as does Janelle, she doesn't have a son who will be horrified to leave, as does Janelle, or a daughter who will be filled from a big accomplishment, as does Christine.

( I realize the move already happened, but reacting to the timeframe of this episode.

And taking all the money out of current homes is more to benefit Robyn's kids at the expense of the other wives.

Ugh.

And Kody. I just dislike him more and more.

And his hair and those ridiculous sideburns.

Then there were the hats! So many were just really ugly.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can get the kids not wanting to move. We moved several times when I was a kid, finally settling in Sacramento right before I started junior high. I was finally able to settle in and make friends and feel like I belonged. Then one night when I was maybe a sophomore, my dad came home and said, "What would you guys think about moving to Santa Rosa?" I burst into tears and ran away from the dinner table. Not another word was ever spoken about it.

I think Kody's being selfish in not caring how his kids feel. They're going to resent him for moving them again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just read in People that Meri's daughter Mariah is engaged to girlfriend Audrey. Mariah proposed at the women's match in January.

They seem to be a great match.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They do seem very comfortable with each other. I wish them every happiness.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-) Yay, yet another wedding. I am really enjoying them a d each is so different. Great fun.

One question. They were too broke to LEND Mary the money but they seem to have enough money for these weddings? Hmmm.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They told Meri they didn't have it right now, but I think Kody said they'd have it in 6 months or so. Meri didn't want to wait. They probably had some investment they were waiting on.

I suspect the producers supplement the cost of these weddings as part of the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx BJM.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Is the reason why Tony and Mykelti are not seen this season because of the backlash they received on social media?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
We actually did get to see them this week. And for the record TLC, please make sure Tony never gets to wear a tank top again. That is just too much skin for me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Do M&T live out of state?Yes we did see Tony and Myk. I was glad they didn’t get any footage of him speaking.
I can’t imagine how Kody would ever sell the idea of them living in one big house after having each owned such nice homes and living by themselves.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
One big house is not a good idea at all; Mary is used to lots of freedom and each likely has "stuff" that one gathers with age.
Being used to doing things a certain way is just natural. One home is just too much togetherness and unrealistic for 4 women.

I agree on Tony.....he's just too much and a camera hog.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tony's just gross. The only SIL I like is Caleb. He seems the most down to earth and real. Although the beard could go.

When they all lived in one house in Utah, each wife had her own living area. They were fairly separate there, but it was built for 3 wives, not 4. If they could do something like that or even the townhouse idea, that might work. But they'd definitely need their own space.

The title of this episode was "Meriah's Big Announcement." Kind of misleading, I think. It was a big deal that she got into Loyola, but they made it seem like she was going to announce an engagement. And it was such a small part of the episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And moving to Chicago.

This was filmed months ago.

The engagement was this year.

I guess the producers like to think no one follows them on social media.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed the episode where Meri and Kody went to Flagstaff, but was last night's episode.

Good grief!

Meri had excellent points about liking her life in Vegas and not happy about spending all their money (especially on the flat feedless dirt acreage that the other wives wanted, and got..) And not wanting to move away from local kids and the grandson and living in rentals and counting on selling the Vegas homes.. But she was in for The move.

The others kept hammering at her to say she was thrilled, then Robyn pulled the "you are the first wife" card and Meri pointed out that Robyn is the legal wife.

As if Meri has gotten one iota of respect as first wife.

Robyn got all serious that this had to be their permanent stopping place and Meri pointed out that Robyn should know that, from the beginning when Lori married Meri, then Janelle, then Christine, they had moved every few years and of course since Robyn joined them, this will be their second move. Robyn did not like hearing that.

So they get their counter offer accepted, Kodi seems to have a not hidden agenda to build one house, and then after they sign the deal, HE starts whining about exactly the issues Meri had brought up! Total jerk.

The daughter who had her bridal shower on this episode made it clear that she wanted NO talk of the move at her shower or her wedding.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
WAIT

3500 sq ft for Robyn

1500 for Meri.

I get hat Meri is an empty nester....BUT 2000 sq ft for Janelle...

It seems imbalanced...