TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through February 13, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Roxip. And odd, Cody has repeatedly said he misses Utah and wants to move back to Utah but instead moves to Az.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He fears being arrested.. In Utah.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
One of those speculations (they want to live in the same home) is clearly wrong, because since that article was published they have all rented separate houses, and the plans are to build individual houses on the parcels purchased.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think the wives could live in one house. It's nice to have them close to each other, especially for the kids, but I think they would drive each other crazy in one house. They need their own space.

I understand Kody wanting to get out of Vegas. It's pretty crazy with the gambling and the tourists, and it's beastly hot in the summer. Flagstaff is a smaller, quieter town, and it's in the mountains of Arizona, so not quite as hot in the summer. I drove through there with my family on vacation as a kid. It's beautiful.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat,

Has anyone mentioned that Maddie is pregnant with baby no. 2? I think they are due in August. So the whole fan damily is pulling up stakes and leaving TWO grandbabies!!

Val

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Roxi! :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes I just read that Erniesgirl. I wonder how Janelle feels about that. How old is Janelles youngest.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-stars-christine-and-janelle-brown-lower-home-prices/

Looks like the Vegas homes are not going like hotcakes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Savanah, Janelle's youngest, turned 14 in December.

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
There's a family photo in the InTouchWeekly link posted above. No idea how old or how current the photo is, but Robin is definitely pregnant.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think those are old images. Kody still hadn't adopted his awful hairdo.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I imagine Janelle and Christine’s homes are run down with wear and tear with all those kids.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I imagine Robin's would be the hardest hit by kids, then Christine's..

I noticed in that article that Janelle is no longer the listing agent.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For so many reasons, this move just seems haphazard and ill advised.

They can't sell their own houses, they owe on the land they bought, and they are all living far apart. How is that better than Vegas?

And since land loans are much harder to get than home loans, and usually require a bigger downpayment, where did they get the money for that?

So many questions.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The thing that really bothered me about this past episode is that they had to call another freaking meeting to browbeat Meri about not telling them she'd closed on her B&B. She told Kody, maybe thinking he would tell everyone else. But no. They had to go on and on and on about how "hurt" they were that she hadn't told them. Ridiculous. And so passive aggressive. Move on, ladies.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm fully on Meri's side with the B&B. They said they couldn't help her and she did it on her own. Then, they want to get in on it and be involved. None of their actions prior really showed that.

I am not on Meri's side about the catfishing. This would have never happened to her if she hadn't entertained someone paying attention to her. I'm not saying that the catfishing was okay but she wanted the attention and Mariah is right, she started it. If Meri would just say that she is sorry for her part in it, I'm sure that Mariah would completely come around.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you on that, Jenjackso. Not so much that it was her fault. She was in a vulnerable position and someone totally took advantage of her, but she should say it was a mistake, apologize for the hurt she caused her family and move on.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
During interviews or family discussions, Robin always has a look on her face like.....

SHUT UP

anyone else notice this?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think she is just stuck with that look..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She does look like she just sucked on a lemon half the time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep

Missy2

07-31-2001

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
😝 lol

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wan to grab Meri and Kody to have their hair trimmed and a deep conditioner put on their messy looking hair.
Meri was successful in purchasing the home and said repeatedly that she did it, did it all alone...ok we get it. I am surprised that over dinner on the family trip that she did not mention that she had finalized the purchase and moved her Mom in.
She and Kody are very awkward looking together and have a relationship of mere tolerance imho.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was sort of wanting him to kiss her while they were watching the sunset on the front porch.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Yeah I was thinking he should at least give her a hug or something.. but he kept his distance and had his arms crossed the entire time. Very uncomfortable moment.