TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through January 21, 2019 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think man buns are kind of like miniskirts - there is an age limit on when they work.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
This show is so dull. So why do I like it so much?!? Lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hate the Tell All shows. They just rehash everything we already know. I was expecting Mykelti and Tony to announce that they were pregnant, but looks like they're going to wait awhile. I still can't stand Tony.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It doesn't seem like Kody is wanting to get back together with Mary. I think he'd be more enthused about getting a root canal than the hostess' suggestion of he and Meri getting away for the weekend. For some odd reason I'm rooting on them to get back together. I almost didn't recognize Mykelti, she's gained quite a bit of weight.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Kody was incredibly rude to Meri, especially on national television. (Why was I watching this?) It seems that Meri wants to stay with the family and it seems like the other wives want her there, despite the problems they've encountered, but he is totally and emotionally shut down towards her and that must be so damaging to her. No wonder she got catfished!

RUN MERI RUN!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That woman who kept interrogating them and would not stop pushing Kody and Meri and who turned her into some expert?

Rea!ly, really annoying.

As is Kody.

Meri seems happy on Instagram.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 02, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Roxip!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meri posted a picture of her with Kody on Instagram today. He flew to Chicago to celebrate their anniversary. She was at a Lularoe conference.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Even though I find Meri a drama queen and I don't get why more than one woman would marry anybody let alone Kody, I am glad they are getting along.By flying to Chicago that appears to be a major improvement in their relationship.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, at least he's alone with her.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
They moved to Arizona. New season starts in January.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/tv/ct-sister-wives-family-moves-arizona-20180825-story.html

They bought 15 acres outside of Flagstaff for $820,000, are in 4 rentals until they build.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://starcasm.net/sister-wives-family-spent-820000-on-property-for-their-new-homes-in-arizona/

More on who owns what in that one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnXQLzLANEe/?taken-by=mariahbrwn

Mariah is in Chicago at Loyola..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, Flagstaff is nice. I've driven through there with my family on vacation. It's a mountainous area with actual trees (rare for Arizona). When I first saw the article, I was thinking maybe they'd moved to one of those dismal polygamous communities, but it seems they're still mainstream. Can't blame them for moving out of Vegas. It's a fun place to visit . . .

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well that's kind of weird how the property is divided up...I'm sure there are good reasons but it seems Christine is not the primary owner of anything?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I forget ,where is Marys B&B? Is it near Flagstaff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No.. Meri's B&B is in Parowan, Utah, which is past St George, Utah when driving from Vegas.

St George and Parowan seem to be a similar distance from Flagstaff, but no direct interstate highway.. Looks like a much longer drive. I was curious, so I looked at maps online.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, from that last link...

quote:

The Browns purchased a vacant plot of land in Arizona for $820,000. According to Radar Online, it will be divided four ways:

“The clerk of court for Coconino County in Arizona confirmed Kody purchased a plot of vacant land in Flagstaff, Arizona, which was split into four parcels, on June 1, 2018.

Kody and wife Janelle’s parcel of land cost $170,000 for 2.42 acres.

Kody and Robyn also put down $170,000 for 2.42 acres of land.

The third parcel, which Kody shares with Meri, set them back $180,000 for 4.48 acres. Janelle is also listed on the property.

Robyn and Kody are listed on another property, along with Christine, for 5.16 acres of land that set them back $300,000.”

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So basically Robyn and Kody get the biggest pieces of the pie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, it seems like Christine will also have a home on that 5.16 acres, but she isn't listed.

If Kody is listen on every property, HE has the biggest hunk of pie, I guess.

It is interesting...

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think that Christine has a bankruptcy on her record (not sure if it rolled off yet) and that is probably a co-signing situation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That makes sense, though it is irritating.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 21, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Watching last night's show, I totally understood Kody's frustration with Meri. It does seem kind of selfish of her to buy the Parawon house when they have a jillion kids to put through college. When Kody told her they just didn't have the money for the down payment right now, all she heard was that they wanted part of the business (which is the way ALL their businesses work). I used to like Meri, but she's gotten on my last nerve.

Oh, and I thought Kody's hair could't get any worse. I was wrong.