TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: Archive through February 22, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I saw that as maybe being an example to other girls who might be going through the same thing. Our next door neighbor when I was growing up had scoliosis. I think she had to have surgery and a steel rod put in her spine. Guiliana Rancic had that surgery in her teens also. It's fairly common, unfortunately.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My niece had to wear the brace and it was big and hard and just awful. It was heartbreaking.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, scoliosis is very common, so I hope that Christine and Isabelle have a support system of some sort...they probably both need someone who can relate to talk to.

Mamie, did the brace work for your niece? Did she end up needing to have surgery? My daughter was 15 when she had that surgery in 2002 and it was a very painful thing to go through, but so worth it

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Christine is probably my favorite wife....but yeah, oh the singing. The coach did not help at all. I think if she had listened to the guitarist, he had it in a comfortable range for her.

Meri used to be my favorite, but now she just makes me sad. I still think it changed when she was forced to get the divorce so Cody could legally marry Robin and adopt her kids. I feel like a Robin is the favored wife and that was the real reason. Meri and Cody's relationship cooled after that....and Meri seemed to no longer be a strong supporter of plural marriage. I think she just wants to run away.....and the b&b would allow that.

There will end no shortage of shows with all these weddings..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Glad the wedding is over...and Kristines song...and Tony and Mykelti dancing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do they show her whole song?? 😱

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I didn't think it was possible for Christine to sound worse than she did during her lessons/rehearsals. I underestimated her, it was cringeworthy, earsplitting, off key, out of tune and embarrassing beyond measure.

I think lip synching and auto tuning are cheats that truly talented people do not need or use.
Christine is not marginally talented.
I think the neighbors dog just howled in pain and my windows are closed and the TV volume is low.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bless Christine’s heart 💜 . Anything done for family is done with passion. It seems that this particular wedding planning has been going on and on and on for many months. Tony is a needy person for attention and I find him annoying. Next he will be planning a baby shower and rubbing Mykelti’s belly .

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that whole wedding thing is over too! But now, what will they focus on.....Meri's issues again?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ranger2, she never needed surgery.

That dancing. My arms hurt just watching. And yet they were commenting on how great it was. I was waiting for him to throw her so hard she would go flying into the crowd. And then I watched Cody do about the same thing and thought wow.

I am over the wedding so I am glad it's done. I was tired for Mykelti and Tony acting like they were the king and queen of everyone. I must go take my pictures outside in the freezing cold. I must have my wedding outside, I don't care how cold you all are, I will give you blankets. (Though that was probably from the club itself)

And the singing. At least she was stepping outside her comfort zone to do it for her daughter but it was so bad. I was embarrassed for her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
OMG, how does the old saying go? Like someone was swinging a cat by the tail or something? It was godawful. At least they didn't show the whole song. And Mykelti was going on about how her mom has a "beautiful voice." Um, no. My ears are still ringing. Ugh.

I was glad Kody put his foot down about his sick kids not going out in the cold again for the pictures. Enough is enough.

Oh, and the dancing! I laughed when Christine said what a good dancer Tony is. He's as good a dancer as Christine is a singer.

And the pinatas were pretty horrifying. I'm just glad it's all over, and Tony and Mikelti don't have to have the spotlight on them anymore. Until they get pregnant. Ugh.

I do have to say that I was happy that Tony respected Mikelti's wishes and didn't smash cake in her face. It's not funny, especially if the bride doesn't want it. My ex smashed cake up my nose, even though I had asked him not to, and I spent the rest of the reception in tears. One of many reasons he's my ex.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The dancing almost gave me a recurrence of rotator cuff disaster.. Sheesh!

And he did that to Christine, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have Meri vs Janelle, they have Maddie giving birth, they have Aspyn getting married. One of the sons is engaged.

And I suspect Robyn will need to be in the limelight again..

And Mykelti and Tony.. Baby?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Tony taking a big forkful out of the dulce de leche cake was disgusting. Cut a slice, put it on a plate then eat it. Nobody wants your germs or rudeness.

They are a selfish couple. Having the wedding you want is one thing, expecting people to wait and sit in frigid weather is another. Not surprising there were several empty seats. I would have waited inside or left.

Did Mykelti even bother to wear the pretty wrap Janelle gave her?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, he used his fork on three cakes.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Last night: Maddie & Caleb move in w/Janelle. Caleb has had some sort of lung issue & been hospital & it was pretty serious & that's why they decided to move in w/Janelle so Maddie would have family to help her. Showed the gender reveal & their baby will be a boy.

Mariah has a girlfriend named Audrey. Meri & Janelle invited by Mariah & her pack of "girlfriends" to go to DC to walk in the Women's pride thing. They went & it showed them while there.

No Mekelti & Tony - yippee.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Caleb had a pulmonary embolism! So it was wise to move closer to medical access. Very scary.

The footage of the March in D.C. was over a year old. So Meri and Mariah had become closer that long ago.

I think they saved this coverage because soon they will show some of them protesting anti polygamy laws in Utah. For sure Kody and Christine.

I assume Robyn stated away, since previews show Christine saying she signed custody of her kids over to Robyn!

I guess since Robyn is now the only legal wife she wouldn't be arrested?

I was put off that Kody made the argument that Meri and Janelle going to the women's March with Mariah, Audrey and friends was wrong because he says LGBTQ people already have all the same rights (really?) and women..

So they would dilute his polygamist rights cause!

I liked That Meri said bottom line, she was going to support her daughter.

Mariah seems happy.

No Tony was a plus!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Her asking them to go to the rally all seemed so contrived to me. Just set up to have something to film. None of it made sense to me. Why just Janelle and mart? No other girl’s mother’s went.

And I agree. Cody pissed me off more than usual. Nobody else is allowed to have their own passion and cause? His is the only thing that matters? She isn’t even interested in polygamy for herself!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think he wanted Mariah to stay home, just Meri and Janelle.

I think maybe she knew Robyn couldn't go.. Actually, she was probably pregnant or had the new baby in January 2017.

And Christine has younger kids too.

But I don't really know.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Just caught up, and wish I had watched the wedding with you guys. You echo my thoughts. I giggled watching and more with your comments. Am I wrong for kinda enjoying watching Robin in the cold at the wedding? I used to like her, but now I think she manipulates things to get her way and she annoys me.

I only listened to one note of Christine's song, then reached for a remote. It took a few more notes before the fast forward worked.

I like Maddie and Caleb. I'm glad he was OK. I will be happy for them to get more screen time, but I don't think it was what they had planned.

Sometimes I wonder what the moms would say if any of their kids wanted to be polygamists.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
anyone else notice that Robyn still has that camera face that she just smelled poop!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. She does.

At one time, it was Mariah who said she wanted polygamy, but boy not now.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I couldn't help but notice this season that some of the sister wives homes already look a little run down, not Meris, hers is pristine.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
All of the other 3 wives have full houses & Meri doesn't share her house with anyone & she isn't even there herself at times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I live with 1 cat and our place is never pristine.

But Meri definitely has less traffic than the other three.