TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 31, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just can't stand Tony. I see so many red flags! For Mykelti to say that he has to see the dress ahead of time cause if he doesn't like it, he'll tell her and make her feel bad. Omg. Controlling much??? I wonder how long these two will last. They both seem super immature and selfish.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
They were going to have 3 tacos per person, which would've been 1200 tacos, more or less. I thought that would've been enough considering there was other food to eat.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ranger2 is right. :-)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I can't warm up to Tony either! Why are we seeing tapings 1 1/2 yrs old?

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
The planner said they were going to have the taco stuff set out buffet style. So...

Or maybe they just had so many extras show up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And maybe Tony has like minded friends who demand more and take it?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
http://people.com/tv/sister-wives-aspyn-brown-engaged/ ....

poor Kody, yet another wedding to pay for.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Poor TLC you mean...LOL!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Yep, I'm sure TLC is paying for these weddings or they wouldn't be televised.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! They'll falling like dominoes. Good thing the Brown family is on TV or they'd never be able to afford all these weddings. Aspyn and Logan are my two favorites of all the kids. They both seem so down to earth and normal. A lot of the rest of them just seem spoiled and so entitled. There's no law anywhere that says your parents have to pay for a giant wedding. My mother made my dress for my first wedding (it was beautiful) and my husband and I paid for everything else. Second wedding, we went to Reno. And our two year old was there with us. Still just as married.

Lenora74

05-28-2011

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lenora74 a private message Print Post    
I almost feel like the parents should have sat down all the older children at one time and said...Since blah blah is engaged here is how paying for a wedding will be handled...x amount per child for a wedding, you chose how to spend x amount food, dress etc.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking meri would be more fulfilled if she'd get more involved with the other kids. Isn't that her role as a sister wife, to help each other out. My theory is that when Meri got divorced and the other one took her place as first wife is when everything went down hill for her.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
4 wives, 4 houses. 3 wives have full houses with their kids. Meri has nobody in her house that is the same sz except herself & she's only there part time (I get the impression, Cody never stays there). Why, does Janelle have to struggle to find room to house her children when Meri's huge house sits there basically unoccupied?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Because that's the deal they made when they got married? I guess that's something they've never addressed (and Janelle did choose to have all those kids...LOL!). When Meri was first wife I suspect that came with an implied privilege...she's so checked out now I wonder if she would even notice?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meri will only cost the family one wedding at most, so she gets the B&B.

I guess Caleb and Madison announced where they were moving?

I would just ASK Logan if he would be ok switching.. But he is engaged now.. Who knows where they will live?

Frankly, I think much of the drama is for.. TV drama.

And we hear that Kody and Robyn want to move to Utah.. And Janelle agrees. Christine, no..

Meri, no idea, but the B&B is in Utah.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've always liked Janelle. I really like Christine too & feel like her & Kody are very close & have gotten past issues & grown from them. Christine is the most fun to watch! Janelle has gotten away from her shyness& watching her "dance" was such fun. Meri & Robyn neither impress me that much. I don't dislike them, but I don't enjoy them like I do Christine & now Janelle. I never have cared for Meri's kid & I'm not that interested in Robin's 3 older kids. However, I enjoy all of Janelle & Christine's kids - even though Christine's little Truly needs some discipline IMO.

Of the older kids: my fav's are Logan, Aspen, Madison, & Hunter.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree about Janelle,she seems like a nice person. Her kids really look like her. Christine I find very passionate and I agree about Truly. Robin is ok, Meri is a drama queen.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Meri calls a meeting & she still wants the family to buy that bed & breakfast in Utah but, now she doesn't want to run it as a business, she wants to move her elderly mother there & let it be her house. Needless to say, none of the others are on board with this.

Long drug out hr of Makelti & Tony's wedding preps.

Looks like no show Sun. Next show is 2 wks away.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, the whole thing with the pinatas made to look like the bride and groom and then beating your spouses pinata just creeps me out. That is so tacky. I don't care if it's cultural. The whole beating your spouse thing, even if only figuratively, is just so inappropriate.

And notice how when Tony gets to "Mykelti's apartment," he says, "So when I got home . . ." They were so living together!

And as a singer, I have to say that Christine's screechy "singing" was beyond hideous. What was she thinking and why did nobody talk her out of that? Just awful.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Christine may be a good singer.......if, she would sing in her own range! Most folks should NOT sing in their falsetto voice unless their name is Adam Levine! I really like Christine & wonder why she wants to sing like this. It is "just awful" like Babyjaxmom said.

Mekelti is putting a lot into having the wedding not only she dreams of but, also that Tony wants. I don't have an issue w/bride & groom pinatas but, I do have an issue with "them" hitting & breaking the one themed after the other! Hey, just let the kids go on them or let them each have the 1st big strike on their likeness piƱata.....but, not each others.

Yep, that cpl is so totally a modern day cpl w/the whole living together & probably everything else that goes along w/living together. I don't bash that because I live in our modern times.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I also think Christine sounds awful singing "Let Me Call You Sweetheart". To my ear, the performance would be better titled "The Unfortunate Torture Of A Terrified Cat."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was awfully painful to sit through.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why that singing coach Christine went to didn't say something to her! She should've had her practice in a lower key. I thought it was just me...I cringe every time I hear her sing that song.

My heart broke for Isabelle when she was talking about wearing that brace. My daughter has scoliosis, and needed surgery when she was 15. She never wore the brace, hers was too advanced, but I'm sure that has to be so painful for her to wear every day.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Ranger2. Not only painful physically, but emotionally also. It's such a tough age.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And imagine having to be filmed for tv drama in the brace, just in case it wasn't embarrassing enough at school.