TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through November 07, 2017 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
On watch what happens live, Andy asked about Kelly divorce, Shannon said she hasn't spoken to Kelly in awhile, but they had filed the divorce papers awhile ago, so maybe she just signed them...

And again Shannon was asked about blaming Vicki for her weight gain, and again Shannon said it was the stress Vicki was doing, but Shannon emphasized that she (Shannon) was the one who put the food in her mouth, "it was all me".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read today that Michael and Kelly sold their home for $6 million.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For a while I thought Lydia actually thought they were going to cut her hubby's balls off. It is such a ridiculous "storyline". Yawn.

Vicki Vicki, what can I say. The whole scene with Tamera was laughable. I can't believe how not self-aware she is. And needy. What is this shit she keeps on about, about casseroles and why don't they like me. I just want people to like me. She'd need a personality transplant.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki definitely has a need to be loved (or liked). She has never been alone in her life. She went from her first husband to Don to Brooks and now to Steve. I don't think she's ever been without a man longer than a month at a time in her entire life.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Vicki is mentally ill. I'm pretty sure she's diagnosable. She exhibits many traits of a narcissistic personality and unfortunately, there is no cure for that. It's amazing how many women on these shows seems truly mentally ill. Kelly is another. I think Bravo needs a break from Vicki.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Kelly scares me. I can see her making headlines someday after seriously assaulting someone in the future. Sad for Shannon. The more she nags David and clings the sadder she looks and the more he pulls away

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They filmed the reunion this week where Shannon revealed that her and David FINALLY split up after 17 years of marriage.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Awww that is so sad to hear about Shannon and David. Maybe it will be good for her to get her life back.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
with a couple of exceptions, the RH franchise seems to be a death knell for a marriage.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually, anytime one of these couples has a "vow renewal" - it's the kiss of death. Vicki and Shannon (OC), Ramona (NY), and it seems like I'm forgetting one or two more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watching to see if Vicki had an anxiety attack/exhaustion issue.

If it wasn't a serious thing I would have thought Vicki did it on purpose so she could get sympathy and "casseroles".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And OMG, Lydia's husband is afraid she isn't getting quality care.....Iceland probably has a better health care system than we do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, they are going to take her a casserole, too funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So she had elevated blood pressure, which can be serious, but I wonder if she has ever had blood pressure issues.

LOL, that Linda, is that her name, thought it was just a case of the "Vickis".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I meant Peggy's husband, not Lydias, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha.....

Donn Gunvalson‏ @DonnGunvalson 28m28 minutes ago
More
Glad to see Vicki cut out the middle man and is faking illnesses for herself.
If you want a job done right, do it yourself. #RHOC

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And after that blood pressure shock, I am surprised Vicki is drinking so much, and right after she got out of the hospital.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm in agreement.

Hey, Bravo - Vicki has jumped the shark!

I mean really, what drama! Of course this is going to be drama for the rest of the season, and Shannons needy side is so...ugly!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What was that whole blood clot in the leg mention to Steve on the phone? It wasn't mentioned at any other time. I think Donn may be right. Vicki just wants attention end of. I'm sure whatever happened was scary for her but the diagnosis from the doctor and then she can't remember what it was to tell the doc there? Her mom had it she said. Didn't help that Peggy kept butting in and it looked like the doc wanted to tell her to well you know but remained professional. I find myself disgusted by how she acts at times.

So many of them that I wonder what is wrong with you? Tamara and her fake crying? That whole thing was just bad acting. And she's gross. Who wets themselves and wears the clothes either all night or puts them on the next day?

Shannon I thinking is on the verge of a breakdown it seems. but I wonder what Peggy has done to Megan that Shannon is yelling how dare you at her about in the preview.

And Peggy acts very strangely at times. Is it an act? To ask what simple words mean ALL THE TIME! How did she get a degree in English? I could entirely overlook any of the above if she immigrated later in life and everything was new. And she brought up the english degree initially. I think it is an act in some way to let Diko be the hoh. I still don't follow the whole cancer story with them it was very contradictory. I think she took preventative measures and that is that.

I think Lydia is a big ole pot stirrer most of the time. She says what she thinks period. And half the time is would be better left unsaid.

Kelly comes off as aggressive and crazed at tines. She does have a lot of hot buttons. But Peggy should myob.

Megan seems the most grounded one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think what is happening is the 20 hours of daylight is making them really really loopy.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And alcohol Lexie... and the camera crew... *beg

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Honestly, the worst season ever of any Housewives franchise. A truly vapid cast and a total snooze fest, devoid of any plots, meaningful interactions or entertainment. What will the reunion topics be? The 10 minute crying baby scandal? Drunk Tamra and Vicki's temporary detente? Peggy's lack of familiarity with English idioms?

Done.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I cringe every time these people travel abroad for the show. I pray that other countries do not view these people as "typical Americans". I really understand why friends and family do not want to be associated with the franchise. It's turning into a joke.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
at least some of the other franchises have things they do in real life - like some of the NYC cast - and as "boring" as Potomac can seem, its nice for me to see people connected to local sports people :-)

but yes - this is one of the worse seasons of any of them, ever.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Next year Kelly and Shannon's story lines will be going through their respective divorces. I'l be surprised if Meghan is back. They finally sold their house in the OC about six months ago and it sounds like she is back living full-time in St. Louis. (There is quite a lag time from when they film and the show airs).