TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 26, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through June 26, 2017 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Great fun. Enjoyable season for sure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it is true the freestyle makes or breaks you...David's freestyle was more fun than Normani's. Love her and wish all the best

YAH Rashad!!!!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Yea...Rashad!!! The voting went as I hoped.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Rashad is going to join the DWTS tour. He certainly is good enough. What a joy he was to watch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
seeing Heather dance with the girls has me wanting her to be one of the pros in the future

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I would have loved seeing Heather last longer. Looked forward to seeing her every week more than anyone else. She did very well with both Maks and Alan.

it is true the freestyle makes or breaks you...David's freestyle was more fun than Normani's.

If that is true, maybe that is why Normani was 3rd. Both Rashad's and David's dances were fun. I don't really remember Normani's. She danced?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Good ending! I'm happy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy with the Rashad win. That's who I wanted. I did think Normani's freestyle was stunning. I had goosebumps. But I just never warmed to her in the same way I did Rashad.

And yes, seeing Heather dance again reminded me how much great dancing we missed out on when she was eliminated. She's fantastic! I really wanted her to go all the way.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think the right person won.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that most people like the winner to be a talented contestant who had little or no previous dance experience. Rashad fits that description quite nicely.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Both Rashad and David fit that description.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if TPTB didn't really like Erika. She was only on the screen for about a split second last night. If you blinked, you missed her. Even Chris who went out first had more screen time than she did.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the same thing Lexie. And one of the clips they showed of her with her partner had him snipping to her, wondering if plastic surgery could help her dance. LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... and she went on the show as a "professional dancer."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My DVR messed up so I didn't see any of Monday's show (and haven't watched last night's) but honestly I think that the DWTS just didn't know who Normani was so she didn't have a huge fan base (wouldn't you love to see the voting numbers?) - I have a daughter who is 20 so I had a bare knowledge of whom Fifth Harmony was but I couldn't tell you much more...and I think the voting audience appreciated Rashad and David's efforts and enthusiasm. I am happy Rashad won because he truly seemed to love the show - as honestly all three of the finalists did. Normani has distinguished herself from Fifth Harmony which will hopefully open up doors for her, David has done something unique and fun and probably helped his legacy, and Rashad, who was unknown probably to most people unless you specifically followed his team, will probably get offers to do more hosting or perhaps some kind of broadcast job. Great job to all three for being gracious and making it a fun season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda & Lexie, I was thinking the producers' possible downplay of Erika could be due to her really rude posting of "How Many F***s Do I Give?" following her elimination. That was a real FU to the show and the fans. I'm surprised they had her back at all. Glad they didn't feature her. Can't stand her!

This is the first year hubby has watched this show with me. He really enjoyed it, but was rooting for Normani to win. I thought she was great, too. She kind of "grew up" on this show. He would have been done with this show if David Ross won. Nice guy, but not the best dancer.

I love how attached they all got to their partners this year. I was telling DH that it's not always that way. You hear stories come out sometimes about how much the pros detest their contestants (I'm thinking of Chris Soules and how he snapped at his pro, "Don't tell me what to do!!!").

I especially loved that Rashad had said the night before that he'd never really won anything. So glad he finally won, plus he really deserved it! He turned out to be a really good dancer by the end.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Did anybody see Vanessa (Nick's "fiance") in the audience last night? I was looking for her, but couldn't spot her. I was wondering if they're still together, and if so, how much longer they'll stay together now that DWTS is over.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just read an article that said she was in Montreal on a family trip that had been planned months in advance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM... I forgot about Erika's post about "how many f***s do I give" after she got eliminated. And that would explain her appearance for all of a split second.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good point about Vanessa.. I did watch night one of the finale and noticed Nick without her..

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Erin got married over the weekend...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2717927-erin-andrews-marries-former-nhl-star-jarret-stoll-in-montana-wedding?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wilson, is this the guy that got caught with drugs or am I thinking of someone else?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I heard this morning.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Congrats to them. I enjoy her so much, I hope they have many happy years.

So, what does everyone think about a Junior Dancing with the Stars? Hmmm.....