TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 19, 2016 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
We did find out that Cody doesn't stay at Mari's house anymore & that it was HER choice, so He probably does stay @ Robin's now on the nights/days he used to be @ Mari's. Doesn't seem to be bothering Janelle & Christine.

Maddie does seem very mature for her age & ready for marriage. However, Makelti & her young fiancé seem a bit immature & not ready for marriage responsibility. I can see why all of the parents are hesitant about this one. I wouldn't doubt that Makelti & her guy end up eloping & end up having to live w/Christine because they're not ready to be on their own.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I saw some pics from her bridal shower online at People yesterday. Their wedding is Dec. 17 so they did listen to Kody.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Mary kicked him out expecting or hoping he'd gravel but he has not and is perfectly fine with the extra time at Robins.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Mary said (I don't know why but I watched this episode...I think I couldn't find the remote) that the catfish was getting in her head and telling her negative things about Kody and about how horrible he was to her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just caught up reading here and found out that Maddie is already pregnant. I thought they were going to wait a couple of years?

http://people.com/babies/sister-wives-maddie-brown-brush-pregnant-exclusive/

I agree with you, Texasdeb, about Mykelti and Tony. They seem very young. The other difference between Tony and Caleb is that the family knew Caleb's family very well (wasn't his sister married to Kody's brother or something like that?), and they had known Caleb for many years. Maddie is also more mature than Mykelti, who seems pretty flighty. Tony is an unknown entity to the Brown family. Hopefully they'll get to know him better in the coming months. It's also pretty selfish of Mykelti to steal Maddie's thunder a bit by announcing her engagement right in the middle of Maddie's wedding preparations. She should have let Maddie have her moment. Her turn will come soon enough.

Now that Maddie's pregnant, I'll bet Mykelti gets pregnant right away too (once they're married, hopefully) just to keep up. She does seem like a follower.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Caleb is a bit older than Maddie too. Tony & Mykelti are both still teens.

I'm thinking that because Janelle always worked outside of the home when her kids were young & Christine was always a stay at home Mom may have a some bearing on the difference in the 2 girls that are the same age. Janelle's kids all seem very independent & self reliant. Whereas Christine has probably "spoiled" her kidos a little more.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Why is no one tearing there hair out about Tony's comment about the financial aspect of the wedding? Kody told them that it would take a while to recover from Maddie's, and Tony says "why don't you just take out a loan on your property to pay for it"? Huh? There's the door kid, don't let it hit you on your way out.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I noticed he didn't say it to Kody or in front of the parents. I would hope if a kid said that to their future in-law, the adult would say "I'm out, pay for your own wedding!" It was a silly teenage remark he made in private to Makelti. They both seem so immature, I can't imagine the marriage lasting, sad to say.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree. They both seem so young. I know Maddie is the same age, but she is more mature and her husband is a grown man. I saw a lot of pushback on social media about Tony's disrespectful comment about taking out a lone, too. He's just not very likable. I feel like Mykelti is settling for the first guy to pay her any attention.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that Tony is probably the 1st guy to show interest in Mykelti as well. I just get bad vibes from him.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The comment about the loan was so immature; he will "get it" in a few years.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
After last night's show, I would think that Mykelti is the "head strong" one in that relationship. Tony seems like a follower to her. Her own Mom speaks of her being a challenge & marching to her own drummer her whole life.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They are very immature, but they do care for each other so I am rooting for them, although he does get on my last nerve. Robyn tweeted basically that the family felt bad they'd given the young couple a hard time and that they were made for each other. :-) I thought that was sweet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I tweeted back to Robyn about Tony thinking Kody owed them a wedding when they wanted it.

She feels safe with him, but the whole hike, made without a meal (but they had a production crew), had him ahead of her the whole way, not where he could help if she slipped. He did help at one point.

Super immature.

And she wanted a simple wedding.. He, who expects her dad to finance it, wants bigger..

And promises aside, Tony is LDS, and watch him be threatened by the church about his wife from public polyamists, or if he lets his children interact with them.

Potential trouble.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, after watching Kody have that conversation with Mariah, my estimation of him went up by leaps and bounds! I loved what he said to Mariah about parents being imperfect and we have to work to make the family a "safe place." It's not about punishment for Mary, it's about making it safe for her to remain part of the family. I love that he accepted culpability for their situation and that he emphasized that Mary felt alone and lonely. She made a mistake and Mariah needs to forgive her. I just wanted to hug him! Mariah needs to grow up and stop being so damn judgmental.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's kind of funny that they have to give Tony subtitles. He is a mumbler!!! It's almost like he has a speech impediment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Kody did a good job on that conversation..

Interesting that she at least agreed to go to therapy without Meri. When Meri brought it up it was no way.

Meri is tweeting and very protective.. as she says.. you badmouth my daughter, no matter what our problems.. I block you.(I keep wondering who Mary is?)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Meri has issues! Nobody questions that! Kody is at least trying to deal w/Meri & her issues at least as far as it concerns his daughter! I gained respect for Kody.

Heck, the man has 4 wives & 18 kids.........! Meri, Meri, Meri.............It's NOT all about you!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Meri drains me.

Plural marriage has to be hard and I sorta, kinda get her lack of a relationship with Janelle yet she seems ok with the other 2. Perhaps I am biased as I like Janelle and I am overlooking personality issues between the two of them.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Meri & Janelle spent a long time together alone during the honeymoon phase of the marriage with Kody. Meri was first & Janelle was the interloper - Meri apparently asserted her dominance & made Janelle feel miserable.

Meri picked Christine & Robin but not Janelle & those 2 know how to handle Meri.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I love Janelle. She seems the most realistic person of the 5 of them. I also love her kids.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too! I love Janelle and Christine. Not so much Meri and Robyn. I saw on another web site that somebody was calling her "Sobbin' Robyn." So true!!!

Robin's kids seem great, but Robyn's just annoying. And you all know how I feel about Mariah.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've always liked Janelle & I just adore Christine's personality! I don't like/or dislike Meri & Robyn.......I just prefer to watch & keep up with the other 2 more. And, Robyn always looks like she is smelling poop!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, December 19, 2016 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the wedding episode more than I had expected to. At first I thought the "knighting" of the groom was a stupid idea. But his father gave a moving talk and he seemed to be deeply touched by it. Loved the fact that Cody forgot the rings- too funny.
And the grooms cake? Wow! Best cake ever! (But how was it a secret when he was at the table when they talked about it?)

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, December 19, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I am a little confused as to the number of wedding guests. There weren't too many chairs set up and many empty seats. Yet for Mickelti's upcoming wedding they were talking "hundreds " attending.