TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 15 and Project Runway Junior: Archive through September 26, 2016 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am going to have to watch the next episode before I declare a favorite. I do think a banner would help me remember!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only person I do remember (even though I don't remember her name) is the girl that honks like a duck when she laughs. She can go.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Interesting show,

I thought I liked one outfit, then when you look at it close up! aack - its terrible! That Kimona is awful! I think her "urban kimono" idea just wasn't going to work...

and why do they always do the "crop tops" for the "every woman" shows!?

Hope the designers take note - NO KNIT fabrics ever! Judges hate the knit fabrics!

and that Bell shape neoprene dress - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The judges love that BELL thing? Oh I am so NOT "high fashion" omg

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Larance won, she made a really cute jumpsuit.

LMAO, Reader, I thought that neoprene dress was awful, it is supposed to be for all size women! What plus size woman wants to look larger! Plus I just thought it was awful.

And poor Bric, I liked his outfit, and he barely made it through again.

So they kicked Linda off! Age discrimination, I say, LOL.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Cornelius can leave... the always throwing shade guy. At least the other designers are on to him and are not participating with in his dissing of some of the other designers... I was hoping he would be in the bottom 3...

i'm really liking how most of the designers support each other... there doesn't seem to be a lot of cattiness... with the exception of Cornelius... I know it's only week 2... and things can change quick.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This crew seems to have a bit of talent.p, at least compared to the last several seasons. Loved the jumpsuit. I was rooting for the "older" woman but she deserved to go. That was awful.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The jumpsuit was cute and very well made but I'm not sure it's for the older woman or the overweight. Neoprene dress was awful.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am not a big fan of jumpsuits for myself but Laurence did a nice job on it! I looked very well made. I also felt bad hearing the story about her dad. I am glad she is doing well.

Never mind the neoprene dress, I was fixated on Erin's earrings!

The urban kimono looked like it was made from sheer curtains.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Panda - Yes, agreed about the sheer curtains.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agreed, there really wasn't anything that could be worn by older or plus-sized women...

I really like Laurence... and my heart broke for her when she told her story... so sad that parents actually feel that way about teenage/out-of-wedlock pregnancies... regardless of the culture, because I don't think she was from the US.

I also like Alex... he's got a very dry sense of humor.

I think Erin is incredibly talented... I liked the neoprene dress... but not as an every woman garment... I can't imagine it being mass-produced... the jumpsuit... for sure.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I think we will all feel QUITE relieved when that Cornelius creature gets the boot. He reminds me of that buffoon from two or three seasons ago who stormed out of the workroom and the camera crew followed him out of the building and down the street. Can't think of his name, but he stuck around way too long!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ken... I think... If it's the guy I'm thinking about then the first season he was on he was really unbearable, but he learned something about himself. That he's insecure about his capabilities and as a defense mechanism he was lash out/storm out. His 2nd time on... he really made the attempt to work on himself and he did a LOT better his 2nd time...

It seems like there was another guy who stormed out...

Cornelius... hopefully he'll slip up and get out... he's just nasty to others.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched this season yet but have it on my list ready to watch. Last watched project runway jr. Loved how those kids were on the show. Refreshing compared to adult version. Still love pr though....just missed a couple/few seasons when it "moved".

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wish--especially with last night;s challenge--that once in a while they would bring in a 'regular' woman to be a judge. When I saw that neoprene dress come down the runway, I howled with laughter! It looked like something the Peanuts gang would be wearing. All the outfits I liked were put in the pass category and the judges liked the most awful things. A real person who inhabits the real world and isnt afraid to say what she thinks, would be a real spark plug on that show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, I would love to see that as well.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Absolutely hated the neoprine debacle as well as the jumpsuit. Nor can I abide the drop crotch. Don't think that there was anything that those of us who are rubenesque could or should wear.
I recall having a jumpsuit many years ago and I quickly learned to despise it. Went out dancing and trying to use the bathroom in a jumpsuit without it touching the disgusting club floor or any public restroom...Ugh.

All for having non celebs for judging. Would also like to have the first 3 episodes non eliminations. Assign points at the end of 3 episodes the lowest score leaves.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
sugar... oooh yeah... some clothing is just not practical to wear.

I liked the neoprene dress... but I don't know who would wear it... It wasn't wearable in the least. as Nina would say... it is very editorial... which translates to me... something you see in magazine but not in real life.

Sugar, I like your suggestion about 1st 3 challenges being non-elimination... let them get their "legs" while getting some feedback... and if they need to have the lowest 1-2 leave.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
LOL just the thought of wearing neoprene makes me sweat in places I don't even want to think about. Lol Every year we get the players that just cant stay away from neoprene.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I think Alex came closest to an outfit every woman could wear (just needed to lengthen the front of the top so it wasn't cropped). I'm enjoying this season's designers, though. As noted above, they aren't catty (except Cornelius), they're talented, and they're fun to watch (except Cornelius).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I also hate those pants and pantsuits with the drop crotch. Not flattering At. All.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And try running in them!

They should make all prison pants drop crotch...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Erin's dress was ridiculous - those rounded shoulders would be unflattering on anyone...sometimes the judges forget that the average American woman is far from being a fashion model!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
That neoprene nightmare looked like a big old horrible garment bag with those shoulders.

I double dog dare them to take all those designs and make the same thing for women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and women who are sizes 14, 18, 22 and 26. That will blatantly show how inappropriate the designs were for the parameters of the challenge, something that could be worn by women of all ages and sizes.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, love the idea of prison pants being drop crouch, very funny.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I agree with your double dog dare! They really should be forced to make clothes for the average consumer out there!