TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 20, 2016 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear the reason that Aspen was moving over to Robins house?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I told my husband to shut up and stop praying to God when I was in transition with my daughter. I cannot imagine what I would have said to Cody and all his "breathing" coaching. I probably would have smacked him.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie! I was wondering if Robyn raised her voice in any way during that last transition. Who knows with editing of the TV show. But I agree, if it was me, Cody would have been smacked and his shirt would have been wrinkled up from all the grabbing in agony.

I do have to say that I was impressed with the viewing of the actual delivery of "Baby Girl"....I can't remember what they named her but the middle name was "May or Mae".

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ariella Mae but calling her Aria. I have a thing with that. If you want to call her Aria, name her Aria.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Aspen had been sharing an apartment with her sister, McKeltey. She moved back home but wanted to live at Robin's house. It seems that she and her Mother have a good relationship, but that it would just work better if she lived a little apart.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As annoying as Kody is, I have to give him props for being so present when his wives are in labor. My husband was kind of scared of me. The most he did was hold my hand off and on. But then, I never dilated and had to have a C-section.

Poor little baby (I still love the nickname "Baby Sister") broke her clavicle on the way out! I would have felt so awful about that!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aspen also said that she was always mothering her younger sibs and then felt that way with McKelty so if she moved back in with her own mom she would start to mother and might also clash in style.

I would think that would still come out with Robyn's kids too, since they are younger and wondered if she is getting her own bedroom (and Robyn's niece lives there as well.. maybe they will share?) but Soloman has to share with the baby, at least in theory?

I assume Dayton has his own room, maybe Aurora and Brianna share?

The baby was injured? Hmm.. wonder if it was midwife error or what?

Anyway I'm sure Robyn will like having yes another person in the house to help her mother..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, the midwife said it's not uncommon for large babies (9 lbs. 9 oz.--ouch!) to have an injury like that. Her shoulders were kind of stuck. She said even in the hospital it happens, and there's nothing really to do about it. Hopefully it will heal quickly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm watching now and Aspen seems to have her own room..

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
who all lives w/who? Here's what I assume so correct me & add to if you know more. Of course, I won't mention Cody because he "lives" at all 4 houses.....
Meri's house - only Meri lives there
Janelle's house - Janelle & her 2 youngest children
Christine's house - Christine, her mother, & her 4 youngest children.
Robyn's house - Robyn, her 5 kids, & now Aspen (Christine's oldest dd). I wasn't aware that Robyn also had a cousin living w/her until it was mentioned in this thread above.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
The more Kody talked, the more annoyed I got. Yes, he is very practiced at witnessing babies being born - but jeez - it's the woman that is giving birth - not you Kody. No amount of witnessing can top having one.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I was wanting him to shut up too! I'm thinking that he was aware of the cameras & trying to make good footage. I feel for Robyn, she has now let filming happen of her giving birth 2 times. None of the other sister wives have done that even once!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks, seems Robin has a full house. I find it odd she didn't move over to Meris.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LC ITA I thought it odd and sad that she didn't move into Meri's house. But with the family reeling from the catfish scandal, maybe Aspen wasn't up to it or interested.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe Aspyn feels closer to Robyn than Meri?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Christine is closer to Robyn than she is to Meri.. so that may make it easier for Christine to accept. And Robyn's niece or cousin is closer in age to Aspyn.. And I must say Robyn's kids are really nice kids, it seems. I do wonder how many bedrooms Robyn has?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show felt more relaxed to me. I did like Meri's paintings (Christine's not so much, but it seemed to resonate with Christine I guess).

I liked that the young couples got off by themselves in Hawaii.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Meri's paintings and I loved that she did one for each of them. That was so thoughtful, and they turned out beautiful! Yes, Christine's was my least favorite also, but she seemed to like it. I would have been very touched to receive such a personal, thoughtful gift.

Can't wait to see their adventures in Hawaii. Apparently, they were on the Big Island. We've been there twice, and it's really beautiful.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently another Brown offspring (Mykelti) is engaged:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/06/18/sister-wives-star-mykelti-brown-is-engaged-to-antonio-padron-he-completes-me-in-every-way/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting .. the trees in Christine's painting.. since I watched that episode I have seen images of paintings with very similar trees..

I did see a preview of Mykelti and Christine where she was apparently going to spring this guy, not to ask if they could date, but if they could get married. I know poligamists court fast, according to Kody, but none of the kids seem headed for plural marriage.. I guess they still think they should get married young and quickly.

I'm sure TLC is thrilled and hoping the young couples will allow the cameras in. If they are smart, they will just opt to appear on the current show and keep their day to day life private as possible.

Speaking of TLC. The other night, of course when a bunch of TLC shows were recording, I realized that the recordings were all black and then that the channel said "TLC is currently unavailable Please try again later.

So I called and the robot reset, which did nothing of course, called again and managed to get a human being with a different accent that was a bit difficult to follow.. very nice young man but he insisted I must pull the plug and let it reboot.. and that it would be very fast. I told him no it isn't at all fast with my current setup. But he stayed on the phone.. and admitted that wow it DID take almost 30 minutes.

I asked how he was feeling about Charter taking over Time Warner and he said so far no changes but they were hoping for the best. I did managed to find out he was in The Phillipines. HUH. We used to actually get local reps.

So of course the reboot did nothing.. I mean the message clearly said TLC was unavailable.. but he sure hadn't heard about it. So then he said he would turn it in to his management and it might take a couple of days.

It did take almost a whole day to return. So I'm trying to catch up on several shows.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I liked Christine's painting the best. I thought it was quite whimsical.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Mykelti when she was talking to Christine, but I also get how Christine was feeling. Mykelti is all excited about getting married, but Christine thinks she's so young and this is all happening so fast. I think her BF is only about 22 or 23. Very young for this day and age.

I'm sorry, but I thought the whole thing about the pork was just stupid. You're not Jewish, dude. Jesus was only kosher because he was born Jewish. The same rules didn't apply after he was born. Read Paul. It's all good.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I was mistaken. It was in Acts, and it was Peter:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+10:9-16

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I doubt he is keeping kosher in terms of not mixing meat and milk, having separate sets of dishes and cooking pans and utensils..

Kody should think.. he's not Jesus and Jews didn't have plural wives and many homes and vehicles, etc.

I can see where Mykelti was miffed since HER mother was so excited about Maddy and her boyfriend but he was a known and loved person to their family already and seems older that this guy.

If this guy is Mexican (presumably since she wants a part Mexican wedding) he could well be Catholic and.. it sure seems they are losing their kids.. like maybe Vegas wasn't the most appealing spot for the older ones at least.

22 and 19 IS young.

I loved seeing Meri and Brianna and Janelle giggling together over the eyebrows :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I believe some Norman religions don't eat pork or she'll fish, at least that's the way it is with my friends husband from kuakuk Iowa.

I liked the eyebrow thing too.