TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 30, 2015 users admin

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
The first show with the past shows reviewed was absurd. My dvr showed that they repeated the same scenes over and over. That 2 hour show could have been done in 30 minutes.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's because I was watching it about 20 minutes behind while it was taping and fast forwarding thru the commercials. Maybe that's what messed up the show sequences. I dunno. I'll try it again since the show is over.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Every show could be done in twenty minutes top. It's the same sad Meri wanting it all to be only about Meri, Robyn and Kodi.

It's almost comical to hear Meri say she doesn't trust Janelle because I would trust Meri or Robyn with a 10 foot pole.

Can't take any more for now. I might try again in a few weeks but doubt it will change much this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, less Tamryn Hall and more Sister Wives. The first hour-long special was enough. But then they had to do another one? Ugh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the People Magazine Kindle, in the Passages section, Engagements..

Sister Wives star Maddie Rose Brown is engaged to boyfriend Caleb Brush, 28, she revealed on September 13. Brush says he and Brown, daughter of Kody and Janelle Brown, 19 are "not living plural marriage".

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Does any know what make of car Kody is driving this season? I like it,but can't see the car logo clear enough.Weird question I know..just curious. Thanks

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
To me Meri is a big time drama queen and along suffering one at that. She would suck the energy out of anyone. I am sure she regrets that decision but feels she was doing the right thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that Meri is a big drama queen, but I don't see why she would regret what she did for Kody and Robyn. Nothing in her life has changed, except perhaps her tax status.

Sister Wives star Maddie Rose Brown is engaged to boyfriend Caleb Brush, 28, she revealed on September 13. Brush says he and Brown, daughter of Kody and Janelle Brown, 19 are "not living plural marriage".

I'm not surprised. Maddie has always made it clear that she wanted no part of plural marriage. I think that may be part of the reason she joined the Mormon church. She wanted a more mainstream lifestyle and ONE husband.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I also agree that Meri is a big drama queen. She constantly reminds anyone that will listen the this is the life that she wants & wouldn't want it any other way. However, she seems the most unhappy in this life. Makes you wander if maybe she is just one of those that thrives on discontent & chaos.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh on the show about Janelle (who's my favorite wife, by the way--so grounded and calm!), when they showed a clip from 4 or 5 years ago. I was thinking, "Wow! Meri's hair actually looked good there!" Next thing you know, she's on camera complaining about how awful her hair looked! Does she think it looks good now? Every time she's on camera, all I can think about is how much she needs a makeover. All the other wives have improved (even Meri's Mini Me, Robyn, looks better with highlights). Meri's hair looks like straw and I'm so over her orange makeup. Ugh.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Wicked - Does any know what make of car Kody is driving this season? I like it,but can't see the car logo clear enough.Weird question I know..just curious. Thanks

We watched it last night, Kid Sis believes the black car of Christine's was a Toyota Corolla and the gold van was a Dodge Caravan.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Meri and I hope the adoptions work out.. it clearly means so much to those kids..

I have to say Solomon looked awfully cute with his first haircut!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the first scene.. yes that is a black Toyota Corolla that Christine has, but Kody says it is a rental.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kody's convertible is a Nissan. I recognized the front badging. He's been driving it for 3 or 4 years. I think he won it in a sales competition at his "other" job.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
This article makes my heart ache for Meri. She was apparently catfished. The reason for the divorce becomes a little clearer now. Long story short - a woman posing as a man named Sam had an intimate 6 month internet affair with Mary. They agreed to meet up in Disneyland. Sam didn't show but his "assistant" did to tell Mary he couldn't make it.

It is hard to piece it all together. If you google Mary Brown Catfish there are a lot of articles coming out about it including voice mails of her saying "I love you, Sam."

Ugh, what a horrible thing to do to Mary. I just have no words for such a terrible crime.

http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/09/27/sisterwives-meri-browns-scorned-catfish-exposes-more-dirty-details-of-their-affair/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link, Sueby.

I do have to say that I never believe a thing from that website and this sounds like a complete fabrication on someone's part - aka a disturbed person with 3 personalities. I think it's more frightening then anything.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Don't buy it at all.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah I think it's a load of utter bunkum.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't even have to open the link.. just doesn't sound the least bit credible.

Since it is fall, I hope that Meri HAS started back to school. She rescheduled it when plans last year were too ambitious but did plan to go with a lesser schedule. I think it will be super for her AND she'll have stuff in common with all the older kids too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't believe it for a heartbeat. It just sounds so out of character for Meri. I truly believe that she was sincere when she made the sacrifice of the legal marriage in order to advance the adoption process of Robyn's kids. In their world, she's still just as married to Kody as she was before.

I did Google "Meri Brown Catfish" and nearly every link that came up (all except one) was from the same source. Somebody made something up and is just trying to promote it. Don't believe everything you read. A lot of the celebrity magazines (Us Weekly, OK and others) are notorious for just making stories up.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
It seems lately, every time I don't believe a story I am proven wrong. Josh Duggar and Bruce Jenner really shocked me. I'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

I can certainly see how lonely and vulnerable Meri would be feeling at this time of her life.

People at work were talking about this. They said Kody had tweeted something about it. I don't have twitter so I don't know what was said on there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I hope she sues the knickers off those Catfish storytellers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sueby, I don't see any tweets from either of Kody's Twitter accounts.. his or his family one. Nothing on Meri's.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She did tweet r retweet a couple of things about true friends believing the truth and fake friends believing rumours, etc. But no there was nothing specific anywhere.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True, but she tends to post mostly platitudes in graphic form and retweet various things. But I did see that.. and agree, not specific.

They all seem to tweet about the shows when they air.