TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Deadliest Catch: Archive through June 24, 2015 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
New season tonight! DVR set? Check!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The marathon was so good...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Out of all the shows in my comcast listings, for some reason this show has the biggest problem with marking reruns as new shows, therefore recording reruns all the the time. It seems like it's always been this way for this show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm having that trouble also.

And tomorrow night it seems they have 3 new shows, but they are out of order?

I'm so confused.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is a problem I have with these shows. I know I'd enjoy them but I get so confused about when they are on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In my experience, it seems like when "The Bait" at 7 pm central, and the regular show at 8 PM central are marked new, those are usually true. Everything else, earlier or later, usually ends up a being a rerun, no matter how it's marked.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I'm thinking that the episodes for tonight are all 2015...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I understand that. But if that were actually true, every 2015 marked new show in my listings between 5 and 10 pm central tomorrow night, 5 hours(!), would all be new shows. And I know they aren't. I am sure there isn't 5 new hours of Deadliest Catch tomorrow.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't have all those showing up, just three for tomorrow. Episode 4, then episode 5, then episode 2 (about the Cornelia Marie).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, of the five hours at least two are repeats of eps shown earlier in the evening. The schedule is sort of messed up, though, in terms of trying to keep in any sort of order.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh goodness Seamonkey, that's what I was trying to say. Just look two and four posts above.

I'm not sure why I post at all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Naja, and what Sea and I were adding, is that there actually ARE *3* new episodes tomorrow, but they are showing out of order. And that doesn't include the Bait.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
does anyone know what channel this airs on direct tv?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry, I thought you guys were arguing with me about what was showing in my listings, when I knew there wasn't 5 hours of new shows. I completely misread what you guys were saying and I am so sorry.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After watching the show about the the Cornelia Marie, I feel so bad for Josh Harris. His brother is of no help to him. Jake has had all the privilege of the best best rehab. I was sick seeing that he burglarized his dad's property.

When Jake was making 40k+ a year as an 18 year old with no bills, I really knew it would screw him up. Jake was just too immature. But I am very proud of Josh. What a fine young man.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Josh has really changed over the years of the show. I know originally he didn't want to be a crab fisherman but he has really seemed to take the task on. I know Phil would be very proud. It breaks my heart to see how Josh still holds out hope for Jake.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So Elliott says last night's show was editing...not buying it. But the good news is that it seems that we are truly done with him on Deadliest Catch. He's lucky he didn't kill anybody.

http://starcasm.net/archives/316112

Also a little disappointed in Josh Harris. He seems like he is captaining from a place of fear and that is not going to serve him well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very disappointed in Josh and not surprised but sad about Elliot.. or about those subjected TO Elliot.

It was telling that his first comment was about a new chair with heat and massage.. (Josh). He may feel that people are interfering but those same people have helped him out for a long time..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So Captain Jake huh? Wonder how Sig is going to take that!

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I don't think this is going to set well with Sig. For one he should have told him right away instead of waiting for the last minute.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't think Jake goes through with Skippering Elliot's boat.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
After watching The Bait (which I didn't see Tuesday night) I tend to agree with you.

And in true Elliot fashion he was so negative on the phone "Those people on the Northwestern have kept you down for too long" - can Elliot never be anything but obnoxious?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Jake's new baby boy just might be the cutest baby I have ever seen :-)

And wow! How fun was it seeing Chui get kicked off the Time Bandit? That guy was pure nuts. I couldn't believe he actually started making threats to sabotage the boat, while the skipper could hear him on the speaker. Who does that?

That guy sure screwed himself out of lots of big pay days. He was such a good energetic worker, but something is wrong in his head.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Elliot is consistently a downer.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I thought it was funny that Bill had his crew tie the Northwestern to the dock with chains. It was payback from when they moved his boat earlier.