TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 03, 2015 users admin

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
They know they are polygamists. They know Cody shares a bed with each of the wives. Yet, they don't want to tell each other when one is pregnant or trying. That is a very strange way of thinking that I can't wrap my head around.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So .. new season.. another woman moving in .. bet it is someones mother.. and the other turmoil.. I bet it's about Robyn's business (their My Sister Wives Closet)... I'm sure Meri isn't happy about it .. and I know Christine and Janelle haven't been as on board with it .. bet it really ticks Robyn off...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am betting it is anything but another wife, which they want us to think.

And when he says the house.. uh, which one, Kody?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I also saw the preview & thought it was someone's Mom moving in. It could also be a real sister of one of the wives but most likely, it's a Mom. Hey, it might even be a grown daughter that already left the nest coming back home. Who knows....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well Meri's sister lived with her at some point, not sure if that is still the case.

I think the kids who have left the nest are still in school, but we will see.

Heck it could be a new dog for all I know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, much to my surprise, they are tweeting about new items for the business as recently as this week. Janelle is tweeting..

Janelle also tweeted a picture saying "Miss Sasha" has her own stocking and it is a smaller stocking.

Aha, and further back I see Miss Sasha is indeed a smallish white canine.. Janelle tweeted a picture of her along with a larger black canine and mentioned that working out while Miss Sasha was awake is a challenge.

So I vote for a dog, not a person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/JanelleBrown117/media I think this is all her tweeted pictures..

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Janelle looks much slimmer in the face. I'm betting the "new woman" is the puppy.

I have to say that every time I see this thread bumped up, I expect to read that one of the wives has finally had it and left, lol. I gotta hand it to them, they're all still there!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, I watched it last night. 2 more kids left the nest. Don't want to spoil for folks that haven't watched yet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, spoiling after the show has aired is totally legal. People shouldn't come in here and read if they haven't watched yet.

From the previews for the upcoming episodes, it looks like there's some trouble in Brownsville this year. Christine looks like she's fed up with everybody. Can't wait to see what that's all about.

And the "new woman" is Christine's mom. Big surprise.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Robyn still has her sour facial expressions especially when everyone doesn't see things her way. I wandered what was wrong w/Dayton's face (Robyn's son from prev marriage). I hope that his surgery makes him feel better about himself. I guess he was in some kind of accident that caused his facial problems. I thought it was cool when Dayton was naming off important folks in history that also had Autisom (sp?). I see this show getting a little boring with 5 of the oldest kids already gone. Some of those middle aged kidos look to have a bit of personality though that we've not seen before. I like Janelle's Hunter but he's the next oldest so gone soon as well. Some of these kids are really cute.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
You know, it seemed that the "family" with just the three wives worked so much better then after they brought Robin in. I mean the 3 and Kody had all been together for around 20 years or so already. Robin has just been a disruptive influence since the beginning. She does seem to be pouty, kind of a spoiled brat type.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
The last show was something. Kody acted like such an ass. He admitted that Christine's request wasn't unreasonable, he just didn't care about her feelings. It was all about how he would look to his "friend". Saying to her that to ask for an apology from the guy would be saying, "My wife has my balls in her pocket and she won't let me go play with you if you don't apologize", was just bullcrap. He said it was her pride that was making things rough when it was so obviously his pride he was worried about.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I disagree with you, BeverleyC. I think Christine was hanging onto something better let go. People are not perfect, and I kept wishing that someone would point out to her that she was making herself miserable by hanging onto this. Sometimes you have to forgive people for saying stupid things and just move on. It's not worth being miserable about and making everyone around you miserable. I thought she was being pretty stubborn.

I'll bet if he watched this show, Kody's friend had no idea his off-hand comment was so hurtful to Christine and has most likely apologized for it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was going back and forth on who I thought was unreasonable. I wonder if Christine's mother plans to contribute financially.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think Christine should have kept her feelings to herself instead of bringing so much drama to the family trip. All the other wives seemed ok with stopping off for a short visit w/Cody's childhood friend. If his "comment" was that bad, don't you think all of them would be upset? The fact that Christine was the only one that was negative is probably why Cody took such a stance w/her. I do not see anything wrong with how he tried to handle the situation.

Has Christine's Dad passed away or did her Mom actually leave him awhile back.......I can't remember. Mom is prob. lonely & it will do her well to be around her DD & grandkids. Christine is sort of a drama queen.....wander if her & Mom will clash? If Mom gets any time on the show, she'll get a pay check. Don't know what they are paid but I know on E that Kourtney's kids get $5g an episode if they appear. But this TLC not E.

I have a problem warming to Robyn. Her whining about Kody not letting her have her drama time & trying to be positive about that oldest son of her's operation....gesh, aren't spouses supposed to be supportive?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Christine just couldn't let it go.. OR they were looping footage of her arguments.

Really since Janelle suggested visiting Kody's friend, probably thinking it would please Kody and that everyone might have fun on the boat.. and then Christine just couldn't let it go.

Three of four wives didn't seem that upset, so it is fine for Christine to have her feelings and express them, even to the friend.

Had she not overreacted to a past slight but dealt with it calmly, it might not have even been an issue.

Anyway, it was tiresome as she flounced around and went on and on and on.

And I'm sure it didn't make Janelle feel so great when Christine was ranting on about her suggestion.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have not seen this episode yet but Christine is
not my fav as I find her just a little too dramatic. Bottom line for me is how can you take yourself so seriously when you are not legally married and have no legal standing other than child support if kicked to the curb by your baby Daddy ?
But then I don't understand how these women even tolerate Cody.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
Didn't this man tell Cody not to come visit him unless he got rid of 3 of his wives? I wouldn't like that either if I was one of the 3!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Amchess, Kody's friend never said anything about him needing to get rid of his wives. They were joking and texting back and forth. What he said was that Kody could come back to the Mormon church anytime; he'd just have to get rid of three of his wives. It was obviously a joke, or the other wives would have been more upset about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is how I heard it too..

Amchess

08-26-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
OK. It must have brought up bad memories for her that wouldn't let her see the humor in it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think she struggles for identity within the family, in her mind.

The other two had jobs, she was the stay at home mom, she tried real estate with Janelle, but didn't complete that.

She was the newest wife, even holding out on joining the family, she had the youngest child. Enter Robin, younger, newer, and then Robin had the youngest child.

She also wasn't the most active in the family business, was seen to speak up and jinx the business deal..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
TMZ is reporting that Kody divorced Meri and made Robyn his official wife so that her kids would be officily part of the family. Meri is now just a sister wife and not a first wife. I guess everything is going to plan for Robyn.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That is horrible and unfair.