TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Deadliest Catch: Archive through May 29, 2013 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've always thought that Edgar was good looking - and Gary Soper (sp?) on The Wizard has always caught my eye. My daughter says it is Jake Anderson - she says his eyes are amazing (and she's right...LOL!).

They have inferred but not said directly that Jake Harris is or should be in rehab, but I don't know if they know for sure whether he is or not.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't know if he is in rehab or not, but one of the shows I saw where Josh went to visit Jake in Washington, I thought Jake was definitely on something... looking at him reminded me of people on meth.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I agree, Naja - Edgar seems better looking to me this season too! I hope it's the 'clean' living proving to serve him well. I felt so bad for him when Sig showed up and yelled at Edgar for not being prepared. I thought it was up to Sig to TEACH Edgar what to do to prep for the season, not to just expect Edgar to know it or to come asking about it. Sig isn't going to give up his seat in the wheelhouse. I think it'd be awesome if Edgar took over the captain position in the Cornelia Marie! :-)

As for Elliot - I can't stand his cussing. He can't even get out a full sentence without them bleeping him. Thats not fun tv to watch. I get that they're all under a tremendous amount of stress, but he should really learn to speak like a grown man and not a young punk.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it wouldn't be good for the show if Sig wasn't on it.

Elliot is just annoying.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey, Sig, all the crew of the Northwestern, Andy, Johnathan, and all the crew of the Time Bandit carry this show. To me, the other captains and vessels are just filling up time. If the Northwestern and Time Bandit were not on the show, I wouldn't be as interested in watching it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was really starting to like Junior last season but he's already ticked me off this season...and I feel like his actions were stupid in the long run of relationships.

Elliott can go away forever for all I care.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still watch for those core people, but for me the heart went out of the show with Phil.. at least last season we saw his face in the previews. And I still think some of the seagull shots are in memory of him..

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip. I'm getting as tired of Junior telling us he wants to become a legend as I am of hearing Elliott tell us over and over how he is 30 years old and owns his own boat.

I think Junior made a HUGE mistake by being so dishonest with Keith. Think it is going to come back and bite him in the butt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Remind me what Junior did to Keith (I may have missed a show)

Elliot.. well it sounds like he is 37 and did you know, he has his own boat? Well I'm guessing the BANK owns his boat, but, whatever. Who cares?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sea, I think what Junior did was lie to Keith. After Keith and Junior teamed up, Keith was telling Junior the truth about what he was catching, but Junior was lying to Keith about what he was catching. It made it a little confusing since they were talking in code....LOL

Then Keith realized Junior was resetting in the same place that he had just said there weren't any crab, and Keith realized he was being lied to. Keith was really hurt. Keith has learned his lesson about Junior.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That's pretty crappy.. the guy really was trying to help him out and team up.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I think it was crappy too. I figure it will take about 10mins for word to get ALL around the docks. They may all be competitors but I think Junior may have screwed himself in the future!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Elliott was 30...lol...but if he had said "I own my own boat" one more time I was going to throw something at the screen! He's just a big d-bag in my opinion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just catching up on this week's "Mythbusters", and I see next Wednesday that Junior and Johnathan are going to be on the show. They are going to help test crab pot myths....LOL It looks like it's going to be fun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that tonight is the night Johnathan and Junior are on MythBusters.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Thx Naja, after your notice last week Kid Sis has it TIVOd for us. Should be fun!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was fun, but not the best Mythbusters I have seen. I wish they had only had Johnathan on because I don't think Junior added much to the mix. The best part is the last 5 minutes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yeah for Edgar! Strange show though - no Time Bandit action at all!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm really happy for Edgar also... thought Sig was being a jerk to him, so nice that Edgar will have success.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's so funny to me how every week when the ratings come out that DC is #1 rated show among men between whatever age it is they love, but almost everyone I know that watches the show is a woman. Go figure.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Maybe they just don't ask the women...lol...I know lots of women who watch the show though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read yesterday that Jake and Josh Harris have written a book about Captain Phil, and it is supposed to be pretty honest...also that Josh has not gotten ownership of the Cornelia Marie!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Jake A. quit the Northwestern right now, when his other job doesn't start for a couple years. Is he going to work on his new boat as a deck hand until he takes over?

Honestly, I think Jake A. is emotionally too young run his own boat yet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
He might have been worried that Sig was going to fire him since it is Sig's rule that whoever throws the first punch gets fired.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was my understanding that he would go there now to be in *training* to take over as captain in two years. Did I misunderstand that?