TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: Deadliest Catch: Archive through July 10, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
My DVR taped that one as a new episode, but it looked like the identical one from last week by its description. I think I deleted it!

Oh well, they'll probably show it again, but thanks for the heads up about next Tuesday!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am slowly watching the tweet episode...interesting and there is some new footage on it that kind of explains more of what the captains are thinking at the time things are happening.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
RETURN OF THE CRAB FARTS!

Whew! Glad everybody came out safely at the end...but the Opie season looks like a killer!

I don't like Elliott. He seems dangerous to me.

I wish Junior would quit talking about being a legend. You don't become a legend by talking about it...you become a legend by doing it! I like Junior but he needs to worry less about that and more about putting his crew in danger by going out in dangerous weather in a boat with only one engine.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I couldn't stay awake past the first hour last night. However, last week I wasn't thrilled with the way Junior put his crew in danger going out into that weather with only one engine.

I hope we get more on Chris's medical condition.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Weird the way they are showing the boats this year...are they trying to make us replace our regular guys with people like Elliott and Junior? And are they trying to make Keith take Phil's place as the most featured captain? It isn't working for me. I have missed seeing Jonathan and Andy and their crew...most of which we seem to know by name, unlike some of the other boats. The Kodiak has barely been seen (except in last night's episode)...what happened to the seemless integration of all the captains, crews and boats? It seems to be very choppy this year.

I always have to remember when they are showing scenes like the Seabrooke going through that narrow passage that there is also a boat alongside of them filming and in equal danger...them's peoples crazy!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I agree with you concerning Elliott and Junior. No one will ever replace Phil! but, like you, I would like to see more of the crews of the Northwestern and the Time Bandit. Keith impresses me as a bully. The same goes for Wild Bill of the Kodiak. It was not very smart of him to treat his son like he did in front of the rest of the crew. Wild Bill would have gotten more from the son if he had used a honey tone rather that a vinegar tone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought both of them were wrong in the way they handled themselves. His son should have tried harder and Wild Bill should have not belittled his son in front of the crew...although I think he probably also didn't want to show favoritism toward his son by excusing his ineptness.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wow, anybody else still cold after watching last night's show?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Opie season is always so much more exciting to watch!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
After the Catch was almost better than the show tonight. Is Jake Harris heading for a relapse? He sure does look thin. Josh, on the other hand, seems to have really matured and grown up. You can tell that he loved being on the Time Bandit and it seems that Johnathan and Andy are really working hard to help him return to the Cornelia Marie (but I kind of hope he will be on the Time Bandit for another couple of seasons - that is an awful lot to learn!).

And I never thought I would say this, but I almost felt bad for Elliott last night. You can tell that it is tearing him apart for his girlfriend to have left him (not judging her, because who knows what happens in other people's houses, right?), and then to kind of be humiliated a bit by the owner of the boat on After the Catch...thank goodness Keith kind of stood up for him though.

I know Junior seems to rather an egotist but I'm liking him more and more...his crew seems happy enough and although he takes more risks than some of the others he apparently made it out alive!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
"apparently" ha ha!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well okay, we know Junior made it out alive...but the jury is still out on the rest of his crew.

By the way, I would love for Kaedo to come on and Junior talk about what a great crewman he was...LOL! Wouldn't that drive Elliott crazy?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.corneliamarie.com/featured/remains-of-jake-andersons-father-found/

Remains of Jake Anderson’s father found

Happy to hear this. Maybe Jake can get some closure. It was the one question I had for Sig when I met him at an event

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm glad he finally knows whether is father is dead or alive, it had to be difficult not knowing. That Jake is quite a guy. I don't know if it was on the show or an ad for it, but I think Jake is getting married!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, now I just read that on your link, too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I saw the same article. Sad but hopefully so much better for the family to have resolution.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Jake is already married! Here are a few pictures. She's really pretty. And check out that car, aye carumba!

fixed link below.. <sea>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/05/deadliest-catch-wedding-johnathan-hillstrand-tweets-pics-of-jake-anderson-and-jenna-pattersons-nuptials.html

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Sea! I didn't even realize anything was wrong with it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Congrats to the both of them. Her dress is BEE-U-TI-FUL !!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hukd..it was an odd url..even the tiny url I made didn't work but I finally got to the actual site and was able to snag a link that worked.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interview with Sig:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/09/deadliest-catch-captain-sig_n_1657830.html?utm_hp_ref=becoming-fearless&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D177130

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Love that article, and I love Captain Sig, but I had to laugh because it was filed under "Healthy Living" - Sig and healthy living are not two things I would put together in the same sentence...LOL!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
That was a cool interview, thanks Sea!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. no hardly healthy living!! But I did like the interview.