TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Sister Wives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 09, 2011 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Rhode Island is very beautiful! My Road Scholar (formerly Elderhostel) group stayed in Middletown two nights. The first day we made a day trip into the "country," visitng various "foodie" spots like a grist mill and vineyard. I really like being on a bus because then I could enjoy the scenery instead of driving and navigating!

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Is there any thing to do there in Dec because I am going there at end of Dec

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Not too much. The beaches are the draw here I believe and in December they still are pretty BUT...

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
You can shovel Sammi's driveway!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Who is the mother of Hunter?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Hunter is Janelle's

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It seems like its both of Janelles children that seem the most unhappy with all the kids around but with the current set up,at least there is not so many living in one house.I have a feeling that Christine is the least liked between all of them and isnt she the only one that didnt really come from a polygyamy background?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I also believe Christine is the least liked between them all. But, I think her kids are the happiest overall. Janell's kids are the least happy - especially her older ones. However, that oldest son of hers (the oldest kid out of all of them) seems the happiest of all.....I guess he's just a really good natured person & adapts easily to whatever is going on. I believe it is Janelle that wasn't raised in polygyamy. However, her Mother has since converted & actually become Cody's Father's 2nd wife. Janelle was married to Meri's brother & that's how she knew Meri & Cody.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
And people talk about incestuous family relations in the south!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually their family is probably less complicated than some, but certainly complex enough:

If this will fit here..

chart

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course now Baby Solomon will complicate it a bit more.

And if Robyn was to have Meri's and Kody's baby as a surrogate.. oy!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks for the photo-chart. Big help in keeping it all straight. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that does help! I can never keep the kids straight. Robyn's son who's shown on the chart as "David Jr." I thought his name was Dayton? Maybe he goes by his middle name.

They have 3 14 year old girls among them. Meri, Janelle and Christine must have all been pregnant at one. Oy indeed!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Robins first husband is related to Warren Jessop?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ooooooooh, good catch, Lakecat! Didn't even notice that. I'll bet there are a LOT of people in Utah related to Warren Jessop when you think about it. Doesn't he have something like 50 children? And if his family have been polygamists with many, many children for generations, there are probably a lot of them around!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks so much for the visual aide!!

I finally was able to watch the season finale show with the birth of baby Solomon. This one episode really showed me just how loving and close these extended family members are with one another. I'm a softy anyway and this show had me in tears of happiness for them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Some tears of happiness, but Kody still squicks me out. "This is our dream come true!" Just ick.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
When I see Kody and listen to what he has to say, it shocks me that he could find even one woman to marry him, much less four. What do they see in him? Good luck to all of them with six teenagers all at once.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well there are hundreds and hundreds of Jessops and some would be blood related to Warren and some might not, since any time he (or other male Jessops) took over a wife with existing kids, all of those kids had to take the name Jessop too, even though they might not be related to a Jessop (of course they could be related to another Jessop)

David Jr was somewhat recently renamed Dayton, I read somewhere.

One huge difference here is look at the ages of the wives.. Kody's not going after younger and younger women (or girls) as is often the case in the FLDS.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks for that helpful chart! I wondered who was the mom of each kid and what their names were. Interesting that Janelle was married to meri's brother.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm just amazed I could find that chart.. actually I couldn't find it again but I had posted the link in another thread and found that. It really helped me, too. Interesting that Janelle has more boys and Christine has more girls. Also it looks like the moms get to name the kids since you can sort of see that Janelle's set of names differs much from Christine's.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wonder where Christine comes up with her names.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I wonder where Christine comes up with her names.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Mykelti means "who is like God"
Gwendolyn means "white, fair, blessed"
Truely means "just, true"
Aspyn means "tree"
Paedon means "large"
Ysabel means "consecrated to God"

I think she put a lot of thought into their names and tried to have them have both a good meaning and a different spelling than the norm

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I guess so! I wonder when Truely is going to grow some hair? I don't know why, but I always seem to startle a bit when I first see her because I forget she has no hair and it's not that she's sick. I think it's because she is really, really bald! Poor little girl. ;)