TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 21: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 30, 2021Naja25 11-30-21  6:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Lana and the father and son team (Jim and Sasha) sounded like they belong together! Their voices sounded so good together.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I have 3 favs: Girl named Tom, Jim & Sasha, Hailey Mia

Joshua,Wendy, & the guy from Blake's team are ok so I'm good with any 2 from this trio going thru.

There are 2 that I don't like at all: Jershika, Lana

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We have the same favs except Lana is in my favs list, too.

I actually like them all except Jershika.

Paris has so much soul. I can't help but stop what I am doing and really watch when he's on.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I wonder who was actually in 5th place last night. We know the top 4 in no particular order so the 4 that sang ware the bottom 4. I wish the actual 5th place winner from the prev night would have gotten through instead of having to go through a sing off with the bottom 3. My least fav, Jershika actually was the best performer tonight & one of my fav's all season, Jim & Sasha had one of their worst performances in this sing off. It's a shame if they were actually #5. Of the "bottom 4", I would have been ok with Joshua winning that sing off & he actually had a very good performance. Didn't think Lana's sing off performance was stand out so that's ok cause I wanted her to go home. But, Jershika??? If they really wanted Legand to have a contestant in the finale, they could have done the whole thing different. They could have made it where each celebraty had their top vote getter in finale & the 2nd top vote getter from each team do the sing off to decide who would be the 5th person on the finale. I don't know ...... Something about how they did this just didn't seem right.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
The talent was amazing all season. As I was watching Monday's show, I was thinking, wow....I don't know who I DON'T want to go through, or who I would be disappointed if they did make it.

I would have liked to see Jim & Sasha go through, I think out of the bottom 4, and Jershika was probably my least favorite, but hell, what a vocalist she is, there's no denying that.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
tough to say who will prob win but I think it will be either Girl named Tom or Wendy. I would put Hailey in 3rd & Jershika & the guy from Blake's team 4th in 5th in either order. I like the trio the best but, dang that Wendy is so good!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wendy and Girl Named Tom for me, have been the most consistent throughout the competition. But the talent this year had been incredible.

Jershika was among my least favorite at the beginning. But boy, has she pulled it out at the end! Hailey was one of my favorites from the beginning but has seemed to peter out towards the end. I mean, I'm with everybody else. This is one of the few finale where everyone is deserving, including a few that have already been eliminated.

The one aspect I could do without? The backup dancers. On all of these reality shows...they're just distracting and not very good IMO. Except for DWTS where the back of dancers are at the same level as the featured pros. So I was appreciative of the times they were just surrounded by backup singers or orchestra or band members.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
A shame that we really never hear anything more on these contestants once the show is over. I have always watched this show & I couldn't pick out many winners from the past if they were standing in a line up. I think Cassidy from one of Blake's early wins is kinda B list in country music but I couldn't spot her if I saw her, just know her name. I really like this yr's winner & would wish them to actually become famous & known for this win. Not mentioning the winner in case others are reading here & have not had a chance to watch.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is my number one complaint about this show. It just seems so fruitless. I understand they can’t produce dozens of successful singers but I don’t think they’ve even produced one.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Since Girl Named Tom had 4 songs concurrently in top 10 itunes list ...maybe we will hear more from them in the future?

They seemed a little different than most of the other contestants. They didn't make it to the end because of their (sob) story. As is so often the case on all of these reality talent shows.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL that’s my number two complaint about these shows. A contestant’s success (in even getting on the show) is influenced by their backstory, which means that talented performers who don’t have an interesting backstory are less likely to be featured.

Just so I don’t just sound totally negative, I do enjoy the judges and some of the entertaining performances.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
See, I got to say that's my number ONE complaint (sob story) LOL

I usually muddle through the "fluff" in a show. But last night....Most of that filler wasn't even entertaining to me. I do love all the judges. But I was literally tearing my hair out.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, they've produced a few, I think you just may listen to the wrong genres of music :-). LOL! Not just the voice winners, either, but contestants who went far on the voice. The opportunities that open up to the talent are vast, and the coaches help them find their way, as well.

Also, I must mention that this season (not saying the same is true for prior seasons) I didn't see many, if any sobby back stories, or at least any that irritated me (in the sense I didn't want them to be part of why someone moved forward or not).

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that’s encouraging to hear. I do listen to current music but I guess they don’t fall into the vague category of pop current.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 22 isn't coming until the fall, but I just read the coaches will Blake, John, Gwen and....... Camila Cabello

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 26, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wendy Moten was on the Opry Live last weekend. I think she's going to be a big star.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: