TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 21: General Discussion: Archive through November 30, 2021 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 21 started tonight but I can't wait for the new thread to post this.

Was I seeing things or was that Kyle Richards of Real Housewives fame they kept showing when the second to last singer with the super long dark hair was singing? She wasn't standing with the family, she was standing separately by herself somewhere else. Maybe another room.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As Naja mentioned (I moved her post to this new thread), another new season started tonight.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but not thrilled with Ariana Grande as a judge. Just don’t care her at all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The talent is awesome this year!

But did anybody else's DVR record the show for 5 hours last night?! I clicked to watch the show and saw it was a 5 hour recording and it startled me. haha

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The save tonight sucked!

I thought Gymani was the WORST of the 3 who sang for their lives! I thought Shadale sang best for the save. Even Ryleigh was better than Gymani.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would think that the brothers & sister trio on Kelly's team & the Dad(?) & son duet on Ariana's team will be there till the end. I believe the 14 yr old girl on Kelly's team will be there for awhile longer too. Don't think that Blake or John have the winner this year. I could be wrong, have been in the past.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Naja, I thought John's save last week was a mistake. I really think he should have saved Samuel. While maybe last week's performance wasn't his best, his performances all season were great, some even bringing me to tears. So I'm wondering where John's head is at.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree about Samuel.

But last night I meant the vote and save. It was 3 girls, Shadale, Gymani, and Ryleigh. Shadale was was so great, Gymani was horrible, and Ryliegh was so so. The audience save the Gymani, the worst one.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet, but I will at lunch.

I was just referring to some of John's choices for his team.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Well I disagree with you about Gymani and Ryliegh, I thought they both did great, as did Shadale.

I will say, during the entire night, every time the camera panned to Shadale (when she wasn't singing), she looked pissed/mad/miserable. Everyone else was mostly smiling and cheering others on and joking with one another, and she just looked mad. Not saying that's why she didn't get the votes, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
She looked terrified to me. It seems like she was in fear that she was going and she knew it. Wonder if someone from production had given her a heads up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's what I saw, too, Maris. She looked terrified and upset. My heart was going out to her.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
How would production know that she was going, it wasn't decided until the last 5 minutes?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think she knew, I just think she was scared she would go home and maybe had a feeling.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ooops I got a phone call and posted the above before I meant to.

I wanted to add that it's funny how we all perceive things differently. And that's what makes the world go 'round.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Scoot she could have been told that she would be in a sing off. That would terrify her.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
All of the above could be true, but I know that if I was a voter, I wouldn't have voted for her because of that. Perception is everything

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Show was good tonight & IMO, the stand outs in no particular order: The brothers & sister trio & the 14 yr old girl from Kelly's team, the father/son duet & the bald rocker gal from Areana's team, The older black woman on Blake's team. I don't see any of the remaining 6 standing a chance to win so all of them could go home tonight & I would be ok. John's 2 contestants were the worst of the night. I'm afraid he will be totally eliminated if 2 folks go home.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I really liked Joshua on John’s team. I thought he did great but was not impressed with the other one — can’t think of her name right now. I think Girl Named Tom and Hailey Mia will go very far, if not one of them winning. I think Wendy on Blake’s team bombed last night. I think she will move on, but she better do better than she did last night. I don’t think either of Ariana’s pick will go forward. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ok with the gal that went home! The heavy set black woman on Kelly's team. She was the only one eliminated this wk. I sure didn't understand why the father/son duet was in bottom 2 tho. Sure glad they won the duo & made the top 10. Kelly & Blake both have 3 & John & Arianna both have 2 contestants so it's pretty even. I really like both of Arianna's contestants, Hailey Mia & Girl Named Tom (trio) from Kelly's team. The black gal on Blake's team & Joshua from John's team are my next 5th & 6th favs. The other 4 can go home & especially the blonde gal (blake's team) & the gal from John's team. They would be my bottom 2.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holly was just awful tonight. She ruined Last Dance. Joshua sounded off tonight as well.

I thought everyone else did great. Jim and Sasha were kind of dreamy tonight.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
2 folks get eliminated & IMO, any of the following can go because the others are just better than them: the blonde gal from Blake's team
both of John's folks
the male singer from Kelly's team

The winner of this season is in the remaining 6.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Lana from Blake's team is great! She has a wonderful country music voice. But just the fact that she's country she'll probably leave soon.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about that Naja, country has a HUGE fan base.

I didn't think Holly was awful, but what do I know? LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Results for tonight......

Bottom 3 were Jeremy, Holly and Jershika.

Jershika was saved.
Holly and Jeremy went home.