TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/18 - Top 7 Week - Again (Singing and Results): Archive through April 18, 2012 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So far contestants are O for 2 in the second song choices.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that my Phillip did well on the first song. I can't wait to hear him. Hope he keeps it up through the second.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Elise is going to sing Lets get it on.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not crazy about this rendition. Marvin Gaye sang this song so sexily. She isn't doing that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, I don't think I have ever heard a woman sing this song "Let's Get It On"....I guess Elise did ok with it. We'll see what the judges say.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jennifer - you always sound so good, I have so much respect for your voice. I would like to see more emotion.

Stephen, song showed your versatility. you broke a few more hearts, you need to take it up a notch.

Randy - that song choice was not right for your voice. you are not sure what is right for your voice. you over sang taht song, When al green ---oops, then Randy said, when he sang it (little prompting and he remembered Marvin Gaye's name.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Elise was "horrific"! The first 3 didn't sound good at all.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Phillip going to sing in the Midnight Hour

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
He is having fun with the song, sounds pretty good but looks like he is just having a good time for himself.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He always does!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy -- Phillips in the house. Exactly what you need is what you have. That is what it is about, be who you are.

Jenifer, you make me want to get up on that stage and do that step with you. great

Stephen, everyone loves you because of who you are inside, brilliantly awkward, beautiful. I love your character.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So far Phillip has carried it with the second song. Sklyler is up next.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I think what a tremendously good fun guy Phillip is overshadows that his voice isn't always the best. I didn't think he sounded exceptional at all. More like mediocre.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
After what they said to Jessica and Joshua earlier, why not just send everyone else home? Not bothering anymore.
I swear, I wish we could just vote against instead of for.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol Carl. I am not getting the Joshua love. He sounds good and I was a big fan early on in the competition but he sounds the same every week.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jessica going to do a little Otis Redding, Try a little tenderness.

Dont like this at all. Horrific. If the judges like this -- I agree we should all go home.

My favorite rendition was the Commitments version.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, I so disagree about Phillip's voice. It's so full of soul.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
My ears are still bleeding.

Stephen loved it - WHAT?

Jennifer - we got a little of your alter ego. we have to start pushing your performances. how you sing, how you move. just the voice is not going to do it.

Randy. where you should grow now is in connecting with the emotion with the lyric. Nice one though.

So basically the judges cannot bring themselves to tell her she screeched the song and was terrible.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I am just not into Jessica at all. I feel like she's hitting me over the head with those big notes. Ugh.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Skyler up singing Heard it through the grapevine.

Singing it country style. She is doing a good job. So far I think that Skyler has been the best with two performances. Nobody else has done two really solid performances. Phillip was good too.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy -- you and Phillip have no problem feeling and connecting. I love that. We have been talking about that all night, feeling emotion.

Jennifer -- We love your spunkiness. your first and second song were great. you are doing a great job up there, you should be really proud.

Stephen - you are like a wild horse refusing to be tamed. you are something else.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love Skylar, and I am voting for her tonight(and every week), but I did not like her second song at all. But I think I am doubly critical of her since I have liked her from the beginning.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Joshua going to sing Sam Cooke's A change is going to come.

He sounds very good. He isn't oversinging it. love this song.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The judges are on their feet.

Stephen, you have stretched your voice. Your voice just climbs inside everybody. you did it again.

Jennifer - we all know how you can sing already. when you hold back and come back out. Please don't send this boy home.

Randy - what a perfect song for you. You took your time, and you let it burst open at the end. the talent this season is better than any show on tv.

My guess is that Hollie will go home. Jessica could go home too. Best of the night for me were Skylar and Phillip.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the bottom 2 will be Elise and Hollie. For sure I'm not getting offline until I check dialidol later. They've been pretty close lately.