TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/18 - Top 7 Week - Again (Singing and Results): Archive through April 18, 2012 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I dont know Naja, I thought he was talking about they were singing two songs tonight. Have to say I dont really pay attention till the singers get on stage.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I meant to ask if two are are going home tomorrow, but I think you knew what I meant :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yes I knew what you meant Naja.

Jessica is going to sing Fallen, Alicia Keyes song.

Jimmy has it right, she has to feel the music, has to have a moment.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not a Jessica fan but she does sound great tonight.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for it, but not a Jessica fan anyway.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen - with talent like yours, you have a right to get mad at a song. That was the passion that you released.

Jennifer - So glad we had a save and used it on you. you did a great job tonight.

Randy -- I hope america shows up and supports you this week. I dont know if you know how good you really are and how great you can be. Brilliant.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Skyler is up next with- Born this way - Lady Gaga.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have really grown to appreciate Skyler. Love this.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Jessica really did try to connect with the audience during her first song. She smiled while she sang and didn't imitate a statue. I'm not a fan of hers but her dress was very pretty, I don't know who picks the clothes for Elise but every time I see an orange I will think of her.
OMG...who picked out Skylar's "outfit"? Don't know what other word to use to describe it!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jennifer - a more perfect song for you doesn't exist. you were amazing, perfect again. three weeks in a row.

Stephen - You are giving all the other girls in this competition a run for their money. You cross paths, you are so good. I really enjoyed it.

Randy - that cross over appeal, you are so talented. you are so beyond ready to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mom called and talked for a couple minutes so I am still on Jessica. Just not feelin' it. I never did.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jimmy says - Joshua is like a deer in the headlights. he has to sing his butt off.

He is going to sing a fantasia song.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
OK, looks like the Stylist is in halloween mode. Joshua in a bright orange Jacket. Skyler looked like she came out of a nightmare before christmas.

Joshua sounds ok but it just seems to me like he sounds the same every week with a big old chorus backing him up.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Well the judges are standing up and applauding.

Randy - love that you picked a song you believe in. Hope America comes through. you are one of the gifted singers on this show. love you love your voice, well done.

Jennifer, you leave it all on the stage every single time. I feel blessed you are in this competition.

Stephen - this is just a stepping stone for you winning this whole thing. you could sing a phone book.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I almost teared up with Steven's comments to Skylar. He was so sweet to her. He seems to truly like her a lot.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
showing clip of Don Cornelius in Soul Train. celebrating the spirit of the show.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Hollie is singing Son of a preacher man.

Oh oh, starting out a little rough.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy - that was crazy. you worked it out. he liked it better than the round one song.

Jennifer - you are showing a new composure in your performance.

Stephen - I see it too, I hear it. I think you can push it even more. you have the voice, the vehicle. push it over the top.

I didnt think it was that great.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Colton is up next and he is going to sing Earth Wind and Fire. I love Earth Wind and Fire.....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well now I know for sure the judges aren't hearing what we are. They thought Hollie's second song was better than her first one. No way in heck is that true.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Colton sang September. Not as good as his first peformance but good.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen, you voice is more powerful than that song.

Jenifer - you made it your own and it is about finding the perfect song. you sounded really good but not the perfect performance.

Randy - not the perfect song for you.

So basically the judges thought he sucked but wont admit it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought he totally lost the essence of the song. I thought it was unappealing, especially if you already know the song so well.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Naja, we are America and we just dont get it right!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Naja, I barely even recognized the song. he blew it.