TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/11 - Top 7 Week (Singing and Results): Archive through April 11, 2012 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen said it was beautiful, gorgeous, harmonies were beautiful.

Jennifer loved the harmonies. yes Jennifer referred to Jason and Kelly so taht is probably the song Mamie.

Randy, I love you both dearly. I thought it was ok.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have to say, I don't know any of these songs. I need to stop listening to the classic rock station.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Next up is Hollie.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Hollie is going to sing, pay effect by Pink.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jimmy and Akon both say she needs to make the leap from amateur to professional. She has to own it and really want it. both seem to imply that she is too inexperienced.

She sounds pretty good just not stand out.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jennifer says, you look beautiful. I feel you fighting and wanting to be perfect. you should be proud of yourself, I am rooting for you. Stephen says it isn't about being perfect, it wasnt perfect tonight for me. Randy says it wasnt perfect but it was better than last week. you helped to redeem yourself a little bit. You can sing, it is missing a little bit of the feeling but so much better than last week so you should be proud of yourself. (sounds to me like the judges think it is time for Hollie to go)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Philip is up next week. Singing give a little more by Maroon five. Akon says it is not exciting enough. Jimmy says you cant be different for the sake of being different. Akon didnt say anything, he doesnt look impressed.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Good performance but not his best in my view.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Stephen loves the way he has evolved. Jennifer agrees with Stephen's assessment that he is a cross between Steve McQueen and Johnny Cash. She said it was underwhelming, wants him to break out and have exciting performance. Randy agrees with Jennifer, we have seen this a couple of times. Wasnt a wow kind of moment. Philip responded, its all good. I have a feeling that Philip is ready to check out, he knows he has gone as far as he wants to, he got exposure and doesnt want to win.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Is it Kelly Clarkson night? :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Josh, Hollie and Jessica are singing a song together. Singing a song I know, I think Kelly Clarkson sang it. Something about if it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger.

Pretty good performance by the kids.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol carl.

Elise is up next.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Going to sing Lady GaGa. She wanted to play the drums and Jimmy told her NO.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Randy says Elise is back. That was a perfect song for you. You needed a moment. America please know this girl is talented, crazy vocals. This is the girl we love.

Jennifer you let go but you kept control and that is when you are at your best. it is crazy.

Stephen you took a song that is so simple and turned it into genius.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Hollie and Philip will be bottom two, Hollie goes home.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess I will be calling in overdrive for Phillip then :-)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I changed the channel during the trio. What did Elise sing?

I agree, they have it set up already about Hollie going home and they won't save her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Who in the he!! picked out the dress that Elise had on???? The person who is dressing the women should be fired ASAP! Tonight's clothes were horrible. Even Randy had on a strange looking outfit.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've only seen the first three performances so far (Skylar, Colton and the Elise/Phillip duet) but I thought they were all amazing. Best I've seen on AI in a very long time.

Thanks for spoiling, Maris!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Jessica is going to take us on a ride that we've never been? Doubt it. Let's just give her a Disney/Nickelodeon show and call it a day. She has a beautiful voice but she really does nothing for me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Not really liking Joshua, just more screaming from him. But I know they love him.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think this trio sounds awful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
vote for the worst is voting for Phillip now that DeAndre is gone. Probably suckd for Hollie.

Elise was good but what is her fascination with drums... the american idol doesn't hide behind drums. And agree.. that dress is just ridiculous. As for Randy, he's been wearing very strange outfits this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dial Idol already had Joshua and Phillip as safe. (west coast voting just started)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Great spoiling Maris. I don't follow the show closely when it's on so it's great when someone's spoiling.