TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Odd Error Message

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Report a bug, bad link or spam: Odd Error Message users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 05, 2006Urgrace25 09-05-06  9:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Twinkie

09-24-2002

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twinkie a private message Print Post    
Got this early this morning:

Database Query Error

Could not execute statement [DELETE FROM _locks WHERE timecreate < 1174378800;]... The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement
System Reports: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That started very late last night/early today and was happening when I went to bed about 2am board time. I gather it went away or was fixed sometime this morning?

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, November 26, 2010 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
R

Urgrace

08-19-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Urgrace a private message Print Post    
Help! I cannot bring up anything except Big Brother or very old archives.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grace, I'm not following. You were able to post here...

Everything on the board is working normally. Maybe you should try quitting your browser?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just checking that you guys are aware, the following error has happened to me a few times in the last few days just when clicking on pages:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, tvchadmin@tvclubhouse.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.tvclubhouse.com Port 80
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was doing it just now when I tried to click on the top page (the one with the list of threads). It's no bother, just I know you like to be abreast of such things!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
RE: Internal Servier Error: Yeah me too. It's been happening a lot today, actually.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Just checking to see if you're still having problems, Kit and Mame?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's occasionally, still happening.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
My laptop just did a big windows update (2010), and now edge keeps giving me this message after I do a search, go look at a post and then go back to the search results. This works fine in IE still, but not in edge. Any ideas??
This is the message: "this page was just here a second ago..." So it seems edge is losing the information.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, in the new version you must change your settings here for it to work properly. Edge forces the page to reload, so you will lose your search.

Go into your profile, scroll down to preferences and check the box for

"When searching, open resulting pages in a new window"

Then after you finish reading, you can close that window and your search window (or tab) will still be there.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: