TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2006

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Feedback Forum: Report a bug, bad link or spam: Odd Error Message: Archive through September 05, 2006 users admin

Sia

03-11-2002

Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Dear Moderator(s),

I've had this error message twice today while trying to post to the board:

Invalid Referer Error

Form Referer Not Found. Found form variables were:

COOKIE=>'HASH(0x82a3da0)'
This indicates a problem with the board skin. Please report this to the board administrator.

Please contact Moderator if this problem persists.

Discus Pro 4.00.6
Copyright © 2002, DiscusWare, LLC, all rights reserved
Perl 5.008/linux

Wink

10-06-2000

Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Today while trying to use the New Message feature under Search, all the new messages came up as usual. I then proceeded to click on a topic, read the messages, then clicked the back arrow to go back to the list and I got a message that the page had expired. Is anyone else having this problem? I wasn't in the particular topic area anymore than a few seconds so how did it time out?

Of course it was Adven's folder and he was table dancing so I suppose that could cause an "expiration" but really he's not THAT good.

Wink

10-06-2000

Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Okay now I'm getting File Locking Errors all over the place. ADVEN GET OFF THAT DAMN TABLE.

Wink

10-06-2000

Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Still having the same problem today. :o(

Landi

07-29-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landi a private message Print Post    
wink, go to "edit profile" and click on "When searching, open resulting pages in a new window" in PREFERENCES. this allows you to not use your "back" button and every message you click on opens in a new window. then you won't have the problem of the page refreshing and not getting a file locking error, because you aren't moving off of that page

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Wink: I used to get the "page had expired" message occasionally on the old software, but I started getting it all the time after the software upgrade. It didn't matter if I clicked into a thread for 10 seconds or 10 minutes. Once I clicked back the search page was expired. The only solution I and many have found is to select the "When searching, open resulting pages in a new window" profile option. Then you have to close the new window instead of clicking the back button in the search window.

Many people love the new window option, but I never really cared for it and still don't. I'd rather right click and select open in a new window for threads I want to keep up, but I've gotten used to it over the past few months. I would switch back if the page expiring problem would go away.

I'm guessing all the mods were getting File Locking Errors when they attempted to respond to your question, otherwise they would have been here long ago.

Bob (2112)

Wink

10-06-2000

Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Thanks Landi and Bob I will do what you suggest re editing the profile. I'm just curious why this started all of a sudden when I've never had this problem before.

Cassie

07-15-2000

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cassie a private message Print Post    
In the past week, I'm having all sort of problems with the board. Main one is that every time I do a search for new messages since last reading, I have to retype my user name and password. Then, after reading a few messages, "Web Page Expired" so I have to relog in etc. as it won't hold my user name and password. Also, my preference list keeps getting changed (I don't touch it!) Is there no way we can have this board function like the old one did in regard to reading only messages since you last looked. That always worked beautifully without all this constant logging in, password, page expired etc. Thanks! :-)

Draheid

09-09-2001

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
Cassie: For the issue of the board 'forgetting' your password, I would suggest you try clearing out the 'cookies' in your browser then logout and log into the board again. That should reset the cookie for you. (You may need to verify in your profile that you have cookies enabled and try this again if it doesn't work the first time.)

For the page expired, we recommend you set your profile to always open search results in a new window so the search page does not have to be reloaded which is where you usually will get that message.

Hope this helps.

Cassie

07-15-2000

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cassie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dra. I'll give it a try :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, April 09, 2004 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Whew. It was Cassie's post that I was referring to Legal and Dra. Thought I was losing it.

Babyruth

07-19-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyruth a private message Print Post    
Database Query Error

Could not execute statement [DELETE FROM _locks WHERE timecreate < 1155745922;]... The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement

System Reports: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Discus Pro 4.00.8
Copyright © 2002, DiscusWare, LLC, all rights reserved
Perl 5.008006/linux

AND:

Database Connect Error

Could not connect to database tvclubhouse;host=austen.tpa.wikia-inc.com.

Error message is: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'austen.tpa.wikia-inc.com' (111). Argument is 1.

Mocha

08-12-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mocha a private message Print Post    
I had the same thing Br when clicking on topics and check new msgs.

Babyruth

07-19-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyruth a private message Print Post    
One of the mods must have burped or something.

Jan

08-01-2000

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jan a private message Print Post    
seems it was a board wide problem (as I had the same problem myself:-):-)) but it appears to be fixed now. Thanks for your patience

Babyruth

07-19-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyruth a private message Print Post    
<pats Jan on the back> :-)

Urgrace

08-19-2000

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Urgrace a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Yea! I got it too

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-31-2000

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for your patience. As I understand it, Jason & David have the problem all fixed!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Better a board burp than a fart. Heh.

Glad its fixed, now all's right with my cyber-world. :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Mods, please ignore my email - board works fine now. Thank you.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what Rosie said. :-)

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
uh..ditto Rosie and Mame!

Beruthiel

08-07-2000

Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beruthiel a private message Print Post    
I got the same errors earlier this night, emailed a mod, and all's now well, seems as if it was a board wide problem but that was scary! Thanks for fixing it!

Urgrace

08-19-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Urgrace a private message Print Post    
Getting error message:
Not Found

The requested URL /forum/messages/10972/3775339.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7f PHP/5.1.2 Server at www.tvclubhouse.com Port 80