TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 27, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
first person evicted tonight is Nicola

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling - no huge surprise there!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Whoops, someone beat me to it. Thanks Amy.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
first through to final is frankie
second denise
third michael
fourth Gareth

evicted tonight romeo

twins are fifth through

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Do they give them in order of number of votes or is it in no particular order? If it's in number of votes, I'd expect Denise to start picking a drama/fight with Frankie next.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Very glad about Nicola! I had a feeling Romeo would go, he's liked but he doesn't have the buzz to get votes to stay.

They usually say "in no particular order" when they reveal the ones staying. Savvy housemates who've watched previous series should know that if there's a shock person in the final two to be revealed, the other person is the one who the public think is likely to go.

Thanks for spoiling!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
MAD props to Nicola for getting through her interview with Brian with such grace and elegance. I was ready to start screaming and bawling for her with that horrid audience. I would hope her reputation improves just based on that one thing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bit suspicious about Nicola saying she wants the twins out next... kind of think that was because of the crowd feedback. Other than that she was good but very guarded. If she spins what happens too much when she does the interviews with the papers it's going to lose her any support she has.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
comparing RAPE to K swinging her butt in denise's face until denise tugged on her pajamas is quite the comparison.

Rape is a sexually violent act.
Tugging pants isnt sexual or violent. Plus a few secs earlier K was exposing her body to the camera. Yes denise shouldnt have put her hands on anyone else, I agree. that its the same as rape? i dont agree

as for the show today, omg Romeo is soooooooo boring. even his segment and best bits was a snorefest

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to figure out what the British public sees in Denise. She is a vile woman. She targeted Michael first. Nearly driving him to leave by nagging at him, following him and even trying to expose herself to him in an attempt to make him look like a fool. When that didn't work, she got partially naked in a pool with two young horn dogs who talked of nothing but sex from day one. Perhaps she was hoping for a showmance with one or the other, but that didn't work. So then she went after the twins with the pants. That one worked for her. Why do they like her so much. I see no redeeming qualities to this horrible woman.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think because they don't see any ill intent towards the other person, just personal insecurities / wanting to please / showing off for approval. She's well known as a heavy partier, so I think they think this is really her, rather than any devious plan to win or anything like that.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
<3 denise. she'd drive me batshtt crazy if i was locked in a house with her but i really think she is just funloving and has poor impulse control.

I think her Boisterous laugh probably has made her many fans since she is on that tv show. Worked for many of the View ladies too. I ahve only watched it a few times but its the same raucous sense of humor sometimes.....cheeky.

AS for denise targetting anyone, i'd suggest that it was michael who started things going. His obvious dislike of her instigated denise into full on "like me" mode. I truly thought that she was trying way too hard. AND honestly, i dont understand why he had such an immediate and vicious negative reaction to her voice and laugh.

He was mean to her and laughed it up like it was a joke, i can see why denise didnt quite understand that he truly didnt like her.

Wish she'd completely give up and not talk to him but i've noticed a fair amount of footage with michael sucking up to denise and being very chitchatty with her. Very weird

at this stage, i'm still uncomfortable with gareth winning, hes sooooo boring. However, i still cant figure out why Dane won CBB a season ago. BORING and he did NOTHING in the house.

so considering past winners, it'll be someone 'nice and boring' so ?? gareth?

mind you, i think that old lady who called into bots might be correct. Someone with a lot of money, maybe even Heff, is voting for the girls a lot. who knows, maybe they'll win. OMG

i'd rather see grumpy old man win instead.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Gareth is my best choice for winner. I dislike Frankie and Denise. I do not think an American should win so Gareth becomes the default winner. BB chose to sugar coat Frankie's inappropriate behavior and make Denise seem pathetic rather than devious while almost ignoring Gareth. By not having live feeds, they control public opinion.

If Hugh Hefner really wants the twins to win, he needs to have someone in the UK voting constantly. I don't think he cares enough to spend that kind of money on them since they are no longer connected to his franchise. It's possible that teenage girls admire (want to be) them.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Romeo left last night. After seeing his interview where he admitted he didn't enjoy ANY of the tasks - wow, how could you not enjoy them a little bit?

I agree that Hef probably doesn't care enough to pay someone in the UK to vote - the twins really do have a huge online following.

I'd be ok with Gareth winning but the lack of live feeds really did rip him off. I think he was probably much more entertaining than we saw. He seemed to enjoy the sushi roll outfit & dance!

I'd also be ok if an American wins. If Shilpa Shetty can win, then so can an American. If they invite them to the house, it should be ok for them to win, no matter the nationality.

I wouldn't like it if Frankie won, but I'd be ok with it because he's young and maybe this would put him on a more positive path.... he's had a lot of good influence in the house and might really gain from it.

I just really wouldn't like it if Denise wins. I know that sounds terrible, but I find her really creepy. I can't tell who starts what in the house because there are no live feeds, but what I do see of her gives me the heebie jeebies.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne4u..uhmmm Dane did not win Alex Reid won that year Dane came second

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I doubt Gareth's been boring in the house, the way the others talk about him, but until this last week they just didn't show us much about him.

I like Frankie. He needs to learn that not everyone wants to hear his nasty talk, but I'm sure where he's been before the show that sort of talk was common if not expected from "one of the lads." Also he went from nothing to "star"(ish) in November, so he's probably had skanky girls all over him for the last two months and thinks anything goes.

I think the house has done him good, but I hope when he gets out he doesn't see more girls wanting him than ever and just fall back into his old ways.

I hate to say it, but he really can't sing too well in his current style (although from the BOTS a while back it sounds like he really can sing, just doesn't) so I don't think anyone's going to give him a record deal if they're not willing to mentor/tutor him first.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Georgia made it to TMZ this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/6sydpnk

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was almost wearing a dress in those pictures! I thought for a minute she'd been caught doing something wrong, but it seems like it's just the Kardashian lookalike angle.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
That is very oddly-shaped dress that Georgia is wearing. And can anyone explain what is around her ankles? Did she roll her nylons down? Is it a strip of fur to keep her ankles from freezing? It must be some sort of fashion thing I have never heard of.
BTW - I voted on the poll that Georgia is hotter than Kim K - I definitely think she is prettier!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
omg I cant believe how tired i am. was up most of last night due to stressful Appt. I see that i typed that dane won LOL

brain cramp i guess

since dane was on Bots a few episodes ago, i had him in my mind as winner -strange that we hardly see alex reid. wonder if he's keeping a low profile due to the Katy price stuff

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
georgia is naturally beautiful. Kardasian has had surgery I think

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Alex Reid was on BOTS either the end of last BB or beginning of this one. He is now having a baby with Chantelle!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's the big day, is nobody excited?!?!

I'm not that enthused, I would have been more so if Natalie and Kirk were still there. I'd be happy for Gareth or Frankie to win but I'm not that excited about it. Would be a little happy if the twins were out first today, but I don't think that will happen. Probably Michael or maybe even Denise. I'd like to see Denise beat Michael and the twins but again, not that bothered.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That's pretty much how I feel. I wish Natasha and Natalie were still there. I'd be excited about either of them winning. I want Denise and Frankie out first. I don't care who wins really, but to me it would really be awful if a perverted little boy or a manipulative woman wins. I'd love Michael to win with the twins second, but at the same time, I don't want an American to win. It's a British institution and a Brit should win it. Sooooo, Gareth FTW.