TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 21, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a listener not a watcher (always multi-tasking). Are you reading DS? They're a bit strange on there ;) ;). I think most people here are agreeing with you that both Denise and Michael are to blame.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The blue hardly took. She just had a slight tinge and it didn't last long.

Most of the posts I've read at DS seem to think Denise is a nut job. I wonder which of the others encouraged her to flash the two young fellows in the hot tub. She just cannot believe that there is any man alive who can resist her. She has serious problems. Whether it's the alcohol or she's just off her rocker something is way off. Michael is a grump. A normal person gives a grump wide berth. They don't keep nagging him to be sunshine and roses.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
getting topless in the hottub was barely shown. BUT i can imagine Kirk and Frankie were hollaring for the girls to come and get their bewbs out. I can see Denise deciding that it would be Funny to do it.

I'm 49 and I would .....since I was raised liberally on an island with Communes and full beach nudity. However, i did agree with the others who ran over and pretty well forced her into putting on a top. The worry was how it would be spun outside the house.

\btw i do read a lot at DS. There are a few anti-michael threads too but I'm pretty surprised there is no discussion about his sordid history.

i think he sees a lot of himself in Denise when she drinks and 'wants to party'. He himself is battling his own demons and i think he is a little afraid of her.

I read somewhere that michael is very anti-violence. he finds it disturbing. Denise is very physical, touching, waving arms around, POKING....I think michael HATES that part of denise cause it scares him a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's started! Brian says TWO housemates go tonight.

Cheer tally:

Denise - cheers, few boos
Frankie - loud cheers, few boos
Twins - loud boos
Kirk - loud cheers
Michael - loud boos
Natalie - loud cheers
Nicola - loud boos
Romeo - loud cheers

From the reception it's between the Twins, Michael and Nicola.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for the first eviction.

Housemate with the fewest votes and the fourth to leave the house is:

Kirk!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

I thought Romeo would be the shock - people only vote to save the people they really care about, and the quiet ones and the ones in the middle are in danger. At least he goes out to huge cheers.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Kitt - wonder why Frankie would be more popular than Kirk? Oh well, who will be next???

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think people voted for Frankie because they thought he might be at risk, as before he went in the house he had loads of bad press about his partying. I think people thought Kirk would be safe and didn't vote for him... on the other hand the odds had Kirk the second most likely to go, so maybe I'm completely wrong.

There's live feed for an hour now, so we're going to have to wait a while for the second eviction!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There's a big time lag on the feeds, they've just now (2.07pm) had Brian saying to them what he said on the eviction show at about 1.55pm. It's strange they've actually revealed that to us. They heard Brian say what's on tv next on Ch5, so they know they have an hour to wait (they don't realise the feeds are on 5*, so they think they're not not on tv anymore).

And now they've been told the next show will be recorded in 15 minutes - that would be half way through the live feed show!

I think they haven't thought this out!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My bad - the live feed is just half an hour, not an hour, then we have to wait half an hour before the eviction show starts at 3pm board time.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And I just got home and got it up and running! Just in time to be told we have to wait LOL! My luck, huh? Do we get more live feed after the next show, Kitt?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, 35mins of Eviction Show followed immediately by BOTS.

I'm hoping the twins go. Hopefully people will be saving their favourites right now, rather than just those they consider at risk. I'd hate for the next week be the twins saying that Kirk went because of how he treated them.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Have you seen the spoilers? I'm not going to trust the sources, so I won't say because I don't believe it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, haven't been spoiled, but Brian's saying now:

Twins are safe.
Romeo is safe.
Frankie is safe.
Denise is safe.
Nicola is safe.

Michael is safe.

Next person evicted from the house is:

Natalie!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that's depressing. Considered safe so people don't vote...

I've decided this "vote to save" doesn't work for me. There were a couple of sad evictions last season too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Wow. Just wow. I really didn't expect that. I liked Natalie.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
This vote to save is something I really need to get used to. And it does make things more unpredictable.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think most people do, it's just they are concentrating on saving the other ones they like who (they assume) are at risk.

Yes, definitely more unpredictable!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lines are open for the vote to win. Double eviction of the two with the lowest votes on Wednesday!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Really wish they had more live feeds on

Natalie looked gorgeous in her interview.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She scrubs up well, as they say!

I have very classily tweeted to both BBUK and BBBITS that "Vote To Save sucks!" so I'm waiting to see if it scrolls across the bottom of the screen during BOTS, lol.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I am shocked by both. The only explanation is that their fans thought they were safe and didn't bother voting. Maybe they thought to save their money for the winner's vote. Wednesday will be more telling since everyone will be voting for a winner. I think since it's a vote for the win, Nicola is gone for sure, but I don't know who else will be at the bottom.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
BOTS just flew by - Kirk and Natalie were very cute; both give really good interviews. Kirk crying so much was a shock - i don't remember seeing him cry in the house like Natalie said. This week could be fun or strange - but it's been a good show all around!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
dcb's stream stopped so I will have to watch it later. I think they both really liked it in the house, thought they were nice enough people that they at least wouldn't be hated, had that confirmed with the cheers, and then it was such a shock to leave over the twins, Michael and Denise. I wonder if C5 will continue with Vote to Save in the main show in the summer.

So we are left with:

Denise
Frankie
Nicola
Twins
Michael
Romeo
Gareth

I think Romeo will be quite low down the list because he hasn't done much, maybe Gareth too, no matter how perfect he is in many ways. If Gareth doesn't win I think maybe Frankie will.

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
This is why I don't like vote to save!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope they change it back. Vote to Evict had issues, but I think the show relies on the "nice" people more than it does on keeping the dramatic people.

The twins got a bad, or perhaps it should be called realistic, edit tonight.