TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 19, 2012 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Big Brother reminded Michael that he could be in the house with Denise for two more weeks and Michael has been trying hard to patch things up with her!! I think between this and Natalie talking to Denise about easing off, it's possible that things may be calmer. Not as much fun for us viewers, but maybe less tense in the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't tell what was happening on the tape, mostly because of the language... I hope he's charged if she really was unconsenting or unconscious.

I haven't enjoyed the shows because of the Denise/Michael thing. I don't like that tense feeling, I'm ok on rows and posturing but when things seem serious and simmering it gets me on edge.

Also I didn't see coming the bad blood between Kirk+Frankie and Georgia. I thought they got on, even though she wasn't giving much back, but it seems somewhere along the line some bad feelings got in. I think the twins are a bad influence on Georgia, they (twins) seem very anti-male and into the "it's because he can't have us" excuse for everything. Not that Kirk and Frankie aren't pigs some of the time. Ok, a lot of the time.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree that the twins are influencing Georgia - although I wonder if it would have changed how Georgia interacted with the boys and others in the house... or if Georgia would still be a bit reserved.
I think this will be a good eviction because either way it will shift the house - no matter who goes, there will be some changes...

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think the thing is you can not do what those three do for a living without the expectation that it will give rise to the jack-the-lad behaviour of the boys. They seem to have toned down some and are not nearly as pervy as they were in the beginning.

I think I agree with Pete Burns for once that the girls are shrewd hard girls who are smarter at manipulation than anyone else. Georgia just looks at them as someone who might be able to help her get to the next stage of her career (intro to Heff maybe?)

I think Michael has kinda of thought of everyone in that house as a non entity besides himself and thinking this is the Michael show. I think having the twins point out that Denise is on a show that is equivalent to the View is something he can recognize. I hope he stays just cause I think it will be more interesting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hadn't thought about Georgia maybe wanting an intro to Hugh Hefner. Makes sense if she wants to get out of the UK.

Yeah, hope Michael stays just because I'm fed up with Georgia. Against anyone else I might want Michael to go.

There are multiple evictions on Friday so I wonder what powers the evictee or the person who stays will have. I'd hate for Michael, or either of them really, to choose the nominees. Georgia's done that before and I know Michael would choose people I like. As it's a multiple eviction maybe they choose two people to save, and the rest are up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants to spoil who goes tonight I'd be grateful!

Seems like Denise was in the hot tub topless last night with Frankie and Kirk. They tried to cover her up and Nicola put a t-shirt on her while she was still in the tub. I think their contracts say no nudity will be shown on tv so at least she has that but still, I'm not sure it's going to be a good thing for her.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
oh who cares. If it was georgia or the Twins, fans would be like YEAH baby!!

What i like about denise is she refuses to conform and Refuses to "be quiet and act her age".

BB is about Fun and being outrageous. Michael is Boring, Georgia is boring, the Twins do nothing but gossip and complain. Romeo barely speaks.

Thank goodness nat Nic Frankie Kirk and denise are in there.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i truly hope Michael goes. I dislike his arrogant FAKE attitude. he is a B movie actor and while i admit he has a 'great voice and Looks' for character parts, i dislike him almost as much as I hated Vinnie jones.

No surprise they are buddies.

The truth of WHY MM is on the show is not easily found. He is a deadbeat dad who is YEARS behind on child support. as of march last year, he had an arrest warrant out since he failed to appear for the court case.

NOt A doubt is in my brain that he is on BBUK to WIN that money. I expect him to be "acting" full stop for the next few weeks if he stays. That victim routine might not work in the house but as the Evil Evel Dick repeated incessantly..... Perception is Everything.

The public MAY be fooled if Michael keeps playing his part well.

however, i would have issue voting for a Man to win the money so he could pay the 570,000 owed for child support.

the man is icky. In my personal opinion, he sees himself in Denise. the older person trying to keep young...drinking to excess. A quick google search will also take you to an article in which MM was taken for Mental Health Assessment and put on Suicide watch in the uk for Drinking and mixing pills

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Not knowing anything about their histories, my impression is that Michael is just a person who needs some space while Denise behaves like a needy two year old. She behaves like a spoiled child who is working to get her own way no matter how anyone else feels about it.

OR, she knows he is a bigger star than she is and she is working to get him to look like an old grump while she plays the playful card in order to get rid of him.

There have been many times on BB UK and CBB that I have wished there was a way for me to vote. This is one that I wouldn't vote in even if I could.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
OK here goes:

Georgia is out.

Everyone but Gareth is up for Friday.

They had live nomination in front of each other. The twins and Michael got most of the votes, but everyone who was nominated by anyone, even one nomination, is up. Gareth is the only one who didn't get nominated by anyone.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Mama - I missed all of it. Catching some of the live feed now and wondered why everyone is so grumpy.
So Friday is at least a double eviction, right?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
they are grumpy for a number of reasons including michael calling denise mentally ill and demanding that either she goes or he does.

i just about spit when i heard how he has everyone conned into thinking he is such a good dad and has Honor. Oh puke. 570,000 for child support owed... that is NOT A GOOD DAD, hes a deadbeat that is fooling everyone.

cant believe BBUK is making sure neither american is going to be out this week

if uk is going to start rigging comps i'm out. Aaron was proof that the public dont like slanted shows/ slanted bots. the anti georgia footage was bad and only after the vote closed, they showed michael going off on denise again. how dare she ask him to come join in. how dare she

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
they showed michael going off on denise again. how dare she ask him to come join in. how dare she

Exactly! She has no business nagging him to join the group. If he needs or wants time alone, a sane adult respects it. Even she knew she was being a nut job when she asked herself why she did that. She has serious problems. Her nagging has nothing to do with whether he is a "good" person, owns back child support or is a total a-hole. She wants him to do what she wants him to do when she wants him to do it and he isn't complying.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
And Denise only does this to Michael. I could see it as part of her personality if she was nagging everyone and bugging them to join in or repeatedly asking them why they are a certain way (she never asked Georgia why she's in the diary room, for example).
I think from the start, Michael felt like he was constantly being bothered by her and as a grumpy old man, tried to be nice, but that only lasted so long.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Deleted this post because I made a mistake and found one still up!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo face to face evictions! Look forward to watching it. Thanks Mamab.

I think Denise has got a bit of a screw loose, meant in the least medically accurate way. She must know she's annoying him and be doing it on purpose. She's known for partying at night clubs but I didn't think it was anything like this, it's weird. And she is really damaging her reputation, because she's still actively working, it's not like people are going to forget about her. I've only seen a few minutes here and there of her talk show, but I liked her a lot from her acting. Not sure I'll ever look at her the same now!

On the other hand sometimes you see Michael actually starting affectionate moves towards her, so I don't know where his head is either.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up... ok I was wrong about the no nudity shown clause!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who face-to-face nommed whom, for posterity:

Denise: Michael (tension), Twins (isolated themselves)
Twins: Kirk (recent argument), Natalie (don't talk)
Natalie: Michael (tension, didn't join in), Twins (don't talk)
Michael: Denise (tension), Nicola (to be with family)
Romeo: Frankie (derogatory comments about women), Michael (tension)
Frankie: Twins (don't make effort), Romeo (no reason)
Kirk: Michael (to see family), Twins (don't make effort)
Nicola: Michael (to see family), Twins (isolated themselves)
Gareth: Twins (isolated themselves), Michael (to see family)

Michael 6 noms
Twins 6 noms
Denise, Frankie, Kirk, Natalie, Nicola, Romeo 1 noms

Gareth 0

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    

On the other hand sometimes you see Michael actually starting affectionate moves towards her, so I don't know where his head is either.

are fans suckered so easily?? he is acting. He has been very verbal about hating denise, her looks, her voice, her laugh.

And she DOES ask tons of questions and engages EVERYONE, not just michael. I often wonder if people watch the show as closely as i do.

I've noticed many posters/chatters in other areas completely missed the twins and nic egging Denise into going to get Michael a few times and the night of the Boob flash in bedroom, they were all there Laughing and joking about it.

FROM what most people post, its denise by herself, coming up with ideas BY herself and NOT being egged on.

i think denise likes to party, so does michael and i bet its taking everything in him not to drink to excess. its his usual.

either way, i think michael seems himself in Denise. She is honest about herself, michael isnt. He is hiding his past and refuses to share anything. No wonder denise finds him frustrating.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think I watch this show as closely as any other TV show I watch. I also think that without live feeds, we only get to form opinions on the highly edited show we are given - but I won't get on my high horse about live feeds again!

I got caught up last night and I really liked the "Minute" task! It was easy but it seemed like it was a lot of fun. Loved Frankie in the candle on top of the cake. Wish they would have shown us more of the "fails" though.

You tubes are being shut down everywhere - hope that stops because I'd like to see the whole series. I didn't watch the "regular" BB because keeping up with the you tubes got to be too annoying for me!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They are quick on the youtubes, and the thing is on BOTS they're so excited about BB stories trending worldwide, yet how do they think people are watching?!

I kept trying to see how blue Natalie was yesterday, and I don't think they showed her once after her dunking. I presume it didn't stain her too much.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - when you said how "blue", Kitt - I thought you meant "sad"! I kept wondering why Natalie would be so upset!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bit of a blah episode today, as we saw the explosive bits yesterday.

The odds for tomorrow are evens for Nicola to go, about 2/1 for Kirk to go, 7/1 for the twins with the rest unlikely. I wonder how good they are with a vote to save and so many up though. For instance I think a lot of people don't like the twins, but also a lot of people do, and they would vote. With someone like Romeo, who's nice but stays in the background, would people bother to vote to save him, even though the don't dislike him? I don't know, I've pondered this before and it usually comes out much like the odds.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
quote-- I kept trying to see how blue Natalie was yesterday, and I don't think they showed her once after her dunking.
&&&

a good example. we saw nat quite a few times after she was blue.
so its weird to me that you didnt see it.

this is why i think many fans are missing the Others involved when denise is supposedly going into room to bug michael. they are noticing denise because she is in the tight shot, but in the LONG shot, we see others there
quite a few snips have happened outside or in kitchen. OTHERS are there, the others KNOW its michael baiting.

thats why he is getting votes, not denise