TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 17, 2012 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Nicola and Natasha waited at the DR door for Georgia to come out and hugged her, telling her it was ok and they knew how hard that was for her. It was so sweet.

I love live feeds.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
they knew that the Live Feed was going. I'm sure that Group Hug at the door would have happened if FEEDS werent on

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sorry about your son, Sarasmile, sounds painful. Those weights around teenagers always look like an accident waiting to happen.

Thank you for spoiling! I'm happy Andrew is out, I think the others will get a chance to develop now he's not there hogging the limelight.

Pumpkin coach!! Well at least he'll love that.

I wondered if they'd do something evil regarding the next eviction, as it is so soon. I thought the evictee would choose though, that's awkward for Georgia, having to still be in the house. So did that happen in the live feed hour? Does that foretell of the same thing happening on Friday, as they have an hour of feeds too??

I hope Nicola goes over Natasha. I know Natasha's story is a bit... off, but other than her story she seem nice and normal.

Thanks again for spoiling :-).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did anyone work out what the audience were shouting when Brian was about to announce the evictee? It sounded like the name had three syllables, like "Get Natasha Out!" I'd be sad if it was Natasha. Hate that they're booing Andrew so much too, he isn't a bad person, he's just self obsessed and in his own little world. He's sweet some times.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sun, right before the credits for the end of the eviction show, Kirk says "they're going to get the reaction as she comes out then it's going to end" (presumably meaning the show's going to end). So I think they did know/suspect they were being filmed when she came out... although I'm not sure they wouldn't have hugged her anyway. Plus they know, live or not, that sort of thing is shown in the highlights show.

Doesn't seem like they realised the whole hour was live though.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think Andrew with the whole tv gold thing was coming from a different place than the others he spent two series with a camera on him for Pineapple trying to make sure there was TV Gold. I found it to be hard how he seemed not to slag anyone off and they were all nasty about him. I agreed with his comments on BOTS about Natalie, think she is a bit a nasty piece of work manipulating things (the whole I was afraid of him ect)

i am sorry to see Andrew gone mainly cause it would have ticked off the twins for him to stay, they blamed him for the whole failing the task, some of the ones they got wrong were ones where he was being more modest.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Do we know when the next eviction will be?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt - thanks - my son will be hobbling a few days, but seems to be fine.

Georgia had to pick the 2 nominees on the live show. It ended with her in the DR. When the live feed started, they were waiting for her to come out. I think Nicola & Natasha waiting outside the door was motivated first from feeling bad for her, and second from knowing that Andrew didn't fare well sulking about being nominated. They were putting on their best stiff upper lippy faces! Later in the live feed, Nicola flat out said she knew Georgia would nominate her because she doesn't like her.

I didn't make out what the crowd was saying - I think I was on TVCH for some of it because sometimes the goodbye part is dragged out too much for me!

Amy - next eviction is Friday - with an hour of live feed after.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just catching up on yesterday's show, and I didn't realise but it seemed like Wednesday's eviction was a shock to them, they were mid-party.

I really want Nicola to go tonight, but the bookies say overwhelmingly Natasha. I feel kind of sad about that, as she wanted to rehabilitate her image and has done nothing wrong, the public just can't forget. I don't know what Nicola's image was before the show, but in the house she's been the least likeable to me.

Denise was right about celebrities not being able to drink like other people. Sounds like she knew what she was talking about - too many glasses of wine and she starts an argument with Michael! And before that she was doing so well!!

Eviction show starts in about an hour.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
that wasnt starting an argument. Michael being evasive then accusing is what started the bad feelings.

its fascinating how people jump to Michael's side because he is the one who kept the even tone of voice.

He Accused her of being aggressive. That IS starting a fight.

Denise teasing him about being in the diary room for so long and asking him What the heck he talks about for hours is NOT starting a fight.

i think we all know M had an alcohol problem and its pretty obvious when everyone is partying, he stays by himself. Denise was trying to get him involved and said that he should come out too. I think she is trying to get him to open up about his past. He AINT going there and got pissy when she wasnt letting his lie slip by.

we all know BB doesnt call one person in repeatedly for hours at a time. Denise had him caught in a lie. he lashed out

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
What Natasha's boyfriend did was much worse than what she did. Since he's an athletic star of some sort, I'm sure he's been forgiven by the press and public. She had an affair. Wrong? YES! But it happens every day. It is not every day that a man has an affair with his brother's wife. He did a terrible thing to a blood relation. She broke a vow. It just seems to me that his sin is worse than hers.

I do not like Nicola. I have no idea who she is or why she is a celebrity. But other than the potential to cause fights, she has no value to me as a housemate.

Natasha seems to me to be an ordinary woman who got caught committing a sin. How many times do we read of men having affairs and have it quickly forgiven? They even run for office and sometimes win. Prince Charles had an affair. It seems to me that he's been forgiven. Why does Natasha even have to rehabilitate her image? It just seems unfair to me.

Climbing off my soap box now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I totally agree. Not to mention she was 20 and he was 30 and should have been a whole lot wiser. And yep, no one seems to hold it against him. It's always a double standard against the female.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the audience Natasha got loud boos and Nicola got loud boos with a few cheers. Then maybe the other way around the second time??? Brian says it's too close to call. Maybe they'll show Nicola being bitchy in the highlights and she will go after all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL, the twins told Jedward not to talk so fast!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian's about to announce... they both heard boos over the speakers.

Second person out of Celebrity Big Brother 2012 is...

Natasha!

:-(

To my ears the crowd at the end were shouting more "Get Nicola Out" than "Get Natasha Out" but there was definitely a lot of both.

Outside the cheers were a lot louder than before she was out, so that's something.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just my - I definitely heard "Get Nicola Out" from the crowd too.

Well, I was going to say that I think Nicola will be nominated this time, but they had a task today and she and Frankie won. They are immune from eviction.

Michael and Denise had a chat last night to clear things up - doubt it worked though. I think Denise just likes to push his buttons and he doesn't get that - I think the two of them together are uncomfortably amusing - perfect BB pair (TV gold :-))

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, I was hoping Nicola would be next to go!

Michael and Denise are fun together (as a viewer). I think she likes arguing for sport and when drunk can't control it, and he just plays the nagged husband and essentially says "yes dear," and she wants more engagement. That first argument particularly seemed to come from nowhere.

Hopefully the others won't use it as an excuse to nominate them. To be honest I think it's blown Denise's chances of winning, whereas if she'd just played the mother role she's so likeable she might have won.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV Schedule, all times Pacific:

Sat 14 12.30-1.35pm CBB
Sat 14 1.30-2.30pm BOTS

Sun 15 2-3.05pm CBB
Sun 15 3-4pm BOTS

Mon 16 1-2pm CBB
Mon 16 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 17 2-3pm CBB
Tue 17 3-4 BOTS

Wed 18 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Wed 18 2-3 CBB: Live
Wed 18 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 19 1-2pm CBB
Thu 19 2-3pm BOTS

Fri 20 1-2pm CBB: Eviction(s)
Fri 20 2-3pm CBB: Live
Fri 20 3-3.35pm CBB: More Eviction(s)
Fri 20 3.35-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 21 12.15-1.15pm CBB
Sat 21 1.15-2.15pm BOTS

Sun 22 2-3pm CBB
Sun 22 3-4pm BOTS

Mon 23 1-2pm CBB
Mon 23 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 24 2-3pm CBB
Tue 24 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 25 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Wed 25 2-3pm CBB: Live
Wed 25 3-3.30pm CBB: Eviction Interview
Wed 25 3.30-4.30pm BOTS

Thu 26 1-2pm CBB
Thu 26 2-3pm BOTS

Fri 27 Finale times to be announced!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you once again Kitt. I wish they'd just pick a time and show it at the same time every day. I get so confused!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am sorry maybe if it had been a one time thing a fall from grace but 8 years I have no sympathy for Natasha in the whole affair. Ryan yes was much worse especially seeing as he was also having other affairs but cmon to say she has nothing to rehabilitate her image from?

My hope is it is Natalie and the twins up either way would be win win for me. Can't stand the nasty lot of them. They are catty and manipulative as the day is long.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was interesting watching Natasha in yesterday's show. She clearly has no internal judge of what's society's rights and wrongs are in terms of what married women do. But I think the point was, she cheated on her husband, why would an audience/country of people who don't know her hate her so adamantly? Sure her husband might hate her (although he doesn't) and her husband's family and friends might, but why such a reaction from people who don't even know them?

Yes she did something most people consider wrong, and yes she did something most people consider wrong for eight years, but that doesn't make her a bad person. From the show we've seen she's a caring, likeable person who just did a bad thing. I think Denise made a good point about many of the people booing her in the audience living in glass houses.

I like Natalie. She's straightforward and says what she thinks, and almost always to the person's face. I don't call that catty or manipulative.

Nominations have been made, the two below are up for eviction on Wednesday:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Michael and Georgia

I was surprised at one of them. Brian said there was a nominations twist, so I don't know what that was, unless it was that two people were immune, as Sarasmile said upthread.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, and talking of glass houses, Nicola kept going on about Natasha, and asking what Natasha's husband would think, and then 10 minutes later she, also a married woman, is all over Frankie in the pool.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think Natalie is all about gossip, her comments about Andrew repeatedly talking about how delusional she thinks he is. Her telling Michael that he doesn't know what an exceptional actress she is and what great body of work she has. She seems to stir and stir.

I agree Natasha seems caring and such but do not go on a reality show and not expect not to be judged. This show has a history of having girls on the show who have fallen from grace with the wrong man (Danielle Lloyd, Faria Alam, Katia ect.) I don't think any of them walked out being loved either.

Of the two I am hoping the one goes cause they didn't seem to offer anything other than ample assets.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nommed whom (from yesterday, I'm behind):

Nicola: Georgia (doesn't give anything back), Michael (atmosphere with Denise, unreasonable)

Frankie: Georgia (doesn't get involved), Twins (nothing to talk about, called him a pervert)

Natalie: Georgia (hurt over comments to Nicola), Michael (atmosphere with Denise, negative)

Twins: Michael (snoring, how he talks about Denise), Kirk (rude and mean when he drinks)

Gareth: Georgia (doesn't involve herself with group), Twins (pied piper with Georgia, overpowering)

Georgia: Michael (not happy here, Denise situation), Kirk (typical guy ignores her as she didn't respond)

Kirk: Twins (don't want to know about anyone else), Georgia (tries to get to know her but gets nothing back)

Denise: Michael (doesn't like her), Georgia (doesn't give)

Romeo: Georgia (glued to Twins, doesn't give), Michael (tension with Denise)

Michael: Denise (pretentious, incomprehensible), Georgia (brings nothing)

Georgia 8 noms
Michael 6 noms

Twins 3
Kirk 2
Denise 1
Gareth, Natalie, Twins 0
Frankie, Nicola, immmune

So they sided with Denise over the Michael thing. I hope she's finally got the message now that he's not getting it and she should stay away. I don't get either of them really, she just couldn't seem to not purposely antagonise him and he seems to have gone a little psycho over it. I guess being locked in a house makes everything worse.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Housemate on Brazilian version of Big Brother 'raped on live TV'
This is a link to the story - there is a video out there, but I was kind of disturbed by it... because you don't really know what is going on. Not hard to find it on you tube though if you want to investigate.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2012/01/17/big-brother-girl-raped-on-live-tv-115875-23704789/