TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 07, 2012 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Was Andrew Stone the one who helped them do the video - Don't Stop Believing? -- my son and I still laugh when we think about Ben singing "Streetlights, pee-POLE" LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's the one! He seemed nice enough, if a bit over self-confident.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHMs 4: Karissa and Kristina Shannon, Playboy Playmates! they will act as one housemate ... and my is stream closed again ...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Again I missed if Natalie had to do anything :-(.

CelebHM 5: Frankie Cocozza - he was on this year's X-Factor but got booted out for partying too much and bragging about drug use. Will be 19 in the house (if he stays). Says he's slept with over 90 women. Still strangely likeable despite these facts.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I loved the comment Digital Spy made on their blog about Sonia's task-

"Big Brother is being naughty. He's making Sonia pretend to be Michael's "no.1 fan". She has to tell him that she loved him in Free Willy and various other silly bits and pieces. I think Michael is so out of it that Sonia could do a Kinga on a wine bottle on the sofa and he wouldn't really notice."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Natalie's second secret mission (didn't miss any Natalie action). She has to kiss Frankie on the lips right now!! She did!! She's making up a story about him reminding her of a family member. Now she has to tell him she's attracted to young people. She tells him she's joking (although BB didn't tell her to)!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He really does seem out of it (Michael Madsen)! Either that or he's very mellow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 6: Gareth Thomas - Welsh rugby union player, first to come out as gay. Can't cook, doesn't like cleaning, has "Welsh temper" but likes to think he can be fun. 6ft 3in tall. Has broken his nose five times. His ideal date would be George Clooney.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 7: Nicola McLean - glamour model, Page 3, lads' mags. Wife of footballer but says she's not a WAG and doesn't like WAGs. Outspoken but kind, can be annoying, cries a lot. Has previously had a "spat" with Natalie Cassidy?!?! Was an army cadet before becoming a model.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Third Natalie task! She has to tell Nicola she's completely cool with her being in the house. Now she has to tell again! She got up to sit next to her so it wasn't so awkward. Now she has to tell her once again!! She kind of rephrased it, don't know if it will count. BB hasn't pushed her though.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 8: Kirk Norcross - from The Only Way In Essex, like Amy Childs (used to date her). 23, "bit of a doughnut." Wants to find someone to fall in love with. Going to get his clothes off and everyone else's clothes off and have a party.

Comes across as... a bit of a doughnut.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 9: Georgia Salpa - Irish model, says her boobs are real, gets compared to Kim Kardashian. Doesn't want to be in house with WAGs. Likes bad boy types.

Kirk said his dream girl was Kim Kardashian, so preumably BB are trying to start something there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah oh, Natalie has to go to Frankie and kiss him on the lips again! Even worse he's alone in the bathroom. She asks BB not to make her do it he's too young! I think she did though. Now she has to say "is it hot in here, or is it you?!" He's looking a bit overwhelmed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 10: Natasha Giggs - had an affair with her brother in law, Ryan Giggs (footballer). Says she made a mistake but has admitted it, never had a chance to tell her side. Loud, outspoken, feisty, doesn't eat food other people make. Not looking for romance.

Some of crowd booing her, she says she expected that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 11: MC Romeo - used to be in a hip hop(?) group called So Solid Crew, now solo. Worried about the tasks but thinks he's ready for the challenge. Wants to get to know real people. Night owl, usually stays up until 3am.

Hearing Marcus Bentley say "Romeo" is quite amusing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Natalie has to go over to Kristina and Karissa and talk to them with an American accent! She's pretending she's learning the accent (they didn't say she couldn't do that!). She's so good at this!

Now she has to tell them she's done loads of modelling! She's saying it was plus size modelling. She has to say she did Playboy UK!

Natalie to win!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 12: Denise Welch - ex Coronation Street (another long running soap) star, now presents Loose Women (bit like the View/the Talk). Not the most conventional person to live with but hopes she isn't hard to live with. Says she's going to try to bite her tongue in the house for the sake of her children!

And that's the last housemate!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One more task for Natalie! She has to get all the housemates to gather on the couch and hold hands. She has to give a motivational speech and then begin to cry. She's really good! BB have reminded her she has to cry. She hugs Denise and has a little fake cry!

Brian says he thinks Natalie has passed all the tests and everyone should get their suitcases!

She did so well! Natalie to win!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Although I've never heard of any of them, I am now a big Natalie fan. She was fantastic at that task but I was sort of hoping she'd not do one just to have one of the pretty women not get a suitcase.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was great. I think she's got a good chance of winning, she's very much always herself.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official CBB Facebook page seems more accessible this time, I can actually read an article. Natalie's task ended and BB revealed it to everyone. She missed one request so one person had to go without their bag. Details here:

https://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbrother-uk/article/Day-1-Natalies-secret-task---resolve/

And for live feed fans, this is the link to the official live feed twitter account:
https://twitter.com/BBUKLive

And this is the general official CBB twitter account:
https://twitter.com/bbuk

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Kitt - so funny when you said, "Comes across as... a bit of a doughnut" -
I very remotely know a couple of these people - much like the last CBB, but not knowing the celebrities makes it more like a regular BB!

If anyone knows where the episodes are posted and can PM me, I would appreciate. The UK site I'm on posts them, but I can't see them here in USA.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
thank goodness for bots. this cast is going to need a whole comedy writing team to keep it interesting.

pete B and Aaron are on together today LOL should be awkward

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
sarasmile, I PM'd you - what does a doughnut mean?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A doughnut is a like a harmless fool (fool in a nice way). A pilchard is a harmless fool who does stupid things. We kind of make up our insults/teases as we go along ;).

My first impression is that they're all pretty nice except maybe one of the light haired women, I think it's Nicola. And she wasn't bad, just I thought she's the sort to create trouble. It'll be interesting to see how they are after a few days.

I'm keen to know what you all think of Frankie. When he was on X-Factor he seemed really quite endearing, despite what comes out of his mouth. He's been completely trashed in the papers so he has a real chance to rebuild his image if he actually is a nice guy.