TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 05, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts January 5th!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer!

Rumoured people so far:

. Lindsay Lohan - but her rep denies it, also isn't she on some sort of parole?

. Boy George - he's rumoured for every CBB, ever

. Natasha Giggs - a WAG who slept with her husband's brother, the footballer Ryan Giggs

. Natalie Cassidy - Sonya from Eastenders

. Denise Welch - in Loose Women now but was Natalie in Coronation Street, known for her loud mouth

. Frankie Cocozza - kicked off this current series of X-Factor for partying and boasting about drug use

. Freddie Starr - comedian who completely went off the rails back in the 80s(?) but is thought of fondly in the UK. Was on I'm A Celebrity this year (which has only just ended) but had to leave after suffering an allergy to some jungle tucker.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
This may not necessarily belong here, but did you guys know that Chantelle and Alex Reid are having a baby? I heard they had dated back awhile, but was shocked at her baby bump - she's got to be 5 or 6 months along! He's not even divorced from Katie Price yet... but she (Chantelle) looks absolutely gorgeous! And I actually like both of them, so I really hope it all works out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes I saw that! I like them both too, neither are the brightest bulbs in the pack, but I think they are both kind hearted people. I'm not sure they'd been dating long when they got pregnant, so I hope it lasts for them.

More rumours for CBB:

. Shaun Williamson - Barry from Eastenders (UK soap). He's always seemed nice.

. Georgia Salpa - an I rish model I've never heard of

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rumour has it there will be an hour of (tv) live feed between the hightlights show and BOTS every night!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/226194/Big-Brother-is-set-to-go-live/

scantily clad Natasha Giggs at the link, so probably NSFW.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i read somewhere that this 'test' of doing an hour of live feed has been done in a past BB, it led to MORE feeds.

crossing my fingers that this is suggesting that they WILL eventually give us at least 8 hrs of feeds a day like last season on Ch. 4

ya we missed a lot but from suppertime to bedtime we caught a lot of shenanigans

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Maybe this is a dumb question, but where do you guys watch the UK BB?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On youtube mostly, although some sites stream it, without permission of course. When the season starts we'll know who is hosting it, but if you (or anyone) can't find it in a youtube search you can always PM me or the regulars here.

This season is a celebrity show, so it'll only be about three weeks long, starting next Thursday.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt! I will try to find it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/view/227909/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2011-Celebs-face-a-house-of-pain-/

. most unpredictable BB ever (don't they say that every year?!)
. extra surprise evictions
. Brian says "it will be hell living in that house"
. launch show Thursday at 9pm (1pm Pacific Time)

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i cant wait

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The cast list has been leaked, they are listed in this guy's tweets if anybody wants to see. The person I was excited about doesn't seem to be there.

https://twitter.com/CBB2012UK

Earlier in his tweets he also shows pictures of the house, although it looks similar to last year to me, with the addition of a hot tub.

11 will enter on Thursday, one on Friday apparently, at the end of the first week there will be two eviction shows.

Schedule for the early episodes (times are PT):

Thu 5th 1-3pm Celebrity Big Brother: Live Launch
Thu 5th 3-4pm Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side

Fri 6th 1-2pm CBB
Fri 6th 3-4pm CBBBOTS

Sat 7th 12.30-1.45pm CBB

Sun 8th 2-3pm CBB

Mon 9th 1-2pm CBB
Mon 9th 3-4pm CBBBOTS

Tue 10th 2-3pm CBB
Tue 10th 3-4pm CBBBOTS

Wed 11th 1-2pm CBB
Wed 11th 3-4pm CBBBOTS

Thu 12th 1-2pm CBB First Eviction
Thu 12th 2-3pm CBBBOTS

Fri 13th 1-2pm CBB Second Eviction
Fri 13th 3-4pm CBBBOTS

I can't see any BOTS listed for Saturday or Sunday. Also there was talk of an hour of live streaming - can't see that anywhere on the schedule either, the hour between CBB and BOTS is regular programming both on 5 and 5*.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So Boy George and Lindsay are out? If they are both out, I'm out, because I have no idea who the other people are.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule Kitt. I have no idea who any of these people are, but I'll watch anyways. It's more fun having strangers (to me) in the house. I have no preconceived ideas about any of them.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, neither of those. If the leaked lists are right I only know a few of them, and only one or two am I interested in. Seems some of them are big catches though, but I guess you have to not just be English but also be more up to date with what's going on there to know that, because I certainly didn't!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome MamaB! Apparently now there will be no entry tomorrow, and all 12 are going in tonight.... apparently! Assuming I can find a stream I will try to catch the bios, so WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD starting in about 20 minutes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's started:

CelebHM 1: Natalie Cassidy (yey!) - played Sonya in Eastenders (long running soap), public will probably love her. Last year she was beaten up by her boyfriend so has had a bad year. (she's my favourite from the list I've seen)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Classy diary room chair! They're going to set her an evil task, noooooo! She has an earpiece, BB will talk to her through it and she has to do exactly what they tell her to do. For each time she doesn't do a task they set, one hm will not get their suitcase.

I'm really happy she's going in, she's genuinely nice and very normal, I think she'll be a great housemate.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I love this task - they did it with John on Celebrity Hijack and it was hilarious! Wish I was watching - I'm still at work

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 2: Michael Madsen - big actor from Reservoir Dogs and many movies (I heard gossip about him having a bad drinking problem only recently, that he'd had bad fights). Says he's grumpy, annoyed by people who don't know when to stop talking.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's a great task Sara, I just hope they reveal it to the others afterwards, so Natalie doesn't get kicked out for being mad!

BB tells Nat to hug him and tell him she's his biggest fan, which she does. Now she has to tell him she loved him in "Free Willy!"!!!!!!! He says not many people say that! Now she has to say "Hey Free Willy" give me a high five!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Kitt - it's fun just reading about it! I didn't get to watch the "regular" season so I've missed all the BBUK action!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CelebHM 3: Andrew Stone - from Pineapple Dance Studios, was on the show as a guest last(?) season. Says he is a bit of a father figure. Doesn't like people who don't listen and are self-obsessed. Says he's confident not arrogant.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Sara, I like it when I'm not talking to myself ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok the stream I was watching was closed, so I missed if Natalie had to do anything to Andrew Stone! Found another stream though.