TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through November 10, 2011 users admin

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
he said the last time he had sex he got someone pregnant. If you take into account the nine months gestation period and the fact that the child could be 6 and 364 days uh the math can still work.

I have to agree with Aaron comment that he would not spend that much on a gift for his son's birthday he could not there. I think it highlighted the fact that out of all of them he has something to be fighting for top spot for. They keep saying he is focused on the money, well duh he has a child who has monetary needs as well and he does not seem to be the kind to shirk those (nor has any story come out to say otherwise).

I keep voting for Aaron got to make sure I use every last vote before Thursday. Wonder if they will do the sneak eviction like they did with Stuart in 5 call to the diary room and sneak out the back door. Trauma drama!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I have to say I like ALL of these folks alot and wouldn't mind any of them winning. I could have misunderstood Aaron and no sex in 7 years.

I can only watch on YouTube and would love to watch the season in it's entirety. I could only find from Sept 16 to the present and watched all the shows from that point but I missed the first week altogether.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ch5 are quick to get youtubers on copyright violations, and they were really strict early on. I had a look earlier when someone else asked about the first week, and couldn't find any youtube sources. It's silly, because no one is going to choose youtube instead of watching the show, all it does is add extra viewers. And shows like the X Factor actually have their own official channels!

Jay and Louise really fell for BB's trap! I wonder if they'd waited whether they'd have been asked if they wanted to buy cheaper presents, if they'd got down to £50 it wouldn't be too unreasonable. I don't think them getting the present was overly bad, but not telling Aaron looked dodgy. I just wish Aaron could process things in the back of his mind instead of letting it control his whole demeanor. I'm very fond of him but living him must be an emotional nightmare.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just to confirm the rest of the show times:

Tue08 2-3pm BB
Tue08 3-4pm BOTS

Wed09 1-2pm BB hour early??
Wed09 2-3pm BOTS

Thu10 1-2pm BB Fifth Place Eviction no separate interview
Thu10 3-4pm BOTS after hour gap

Fri11 1-2.30pm BB: The Final
Fri11 3.30-4.15pm BOTS Emma Willis and guests chat about the final, talking to the winner, the runners-up, presenter Brian Dowling, and reflecting on this year's series as a whole. Last in the series.

I don't see any special shows after the finale, but as I mentioned before, the place I used to get tv listings from "improved" their site so it's now tediously awkward to use, so I might have missed something.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Being that I'm in the US, the only way I can watch is on youtube. The only reason I started watching was because I was missing BB USA. This show is quite different though.

I would like Aaron to win because I feel he is playing the game.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitter from bbuk:

bbuk Official Big Brother
NEWSFLASH: Tomorrow Bit on the Side will be coming LIVE from the BB Garden. @BBUK your questions to the HMs and we'll ask them direct! #BBUK

So I guess that's why the show's early on Wednesday, and they will be doing something a bit different.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mimi, Aaron's my choice too. BBUK's very different to BBUS, although this season is more like the US (in terms of rules) than previous seasons have been.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I *think* the youtube videos are BLOCKED to UK viewers & only those of us outside the UK can see them.

So it's not like they are losing viewers. They were all excited that BBUK was being talked about globally. How else can we see the show. I went to the website & it's blocked for my country.

Most all the old seasons are available on youtube as well as some (or all) of BBAU. This year is quite a departure from the old UK version. They used to broadcast many hours of the feeds on Ch4 as well as the highlights show & the other show. When they had something they wanted to save for the highlights show, they would have birds instead of conversations.

I highly recommend watching 2006 BBUK season 7 * BBUS season 2

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ty Willwillbee I am hooked and like this show sooooo much better than the US version am going to go look for season 2 and 7!!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
BBUS season 2 is one of my favorites. I love Dr. Evil Will Kirby.

I'll look up BBUK7 once this season is done.

I watched yesterday's show. I just cannot stand Jay. I would like him to leave now.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Season 7 rocked that was the year I started watching...and gave up on the US version...lol

I have seen all from 5 on..I keep meaning to watch the older ones but things happen

(oh great international season 3 Australia!)

I still have a couple votes to spend got to use them all up!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Being that I'm in the US, the only way I can watch is on youtube

not true, there are numerous places to watch the TV show as it airs and also a few Fan sites to watch whole episodes from Whole seasons. This are NOT shut down as they are allowed (like Megavideo or Hulu in usa)

IF anyone is interested in OTher seasons or the beginning of this season, PM me. i've helped out a few people here at TVCH since start of season.

OK, about today and yesterday. Soooooo tired of jealous jay. His face oozed jealousy when aaron was getting so much airtime/ cameratime and interactions with spa people.

Thought the BOTS show from BY wasnt too bad. I dont believe for one moment that young guy who supposedly was "aarons friend" was really a friend. Who the HECK would contradict everything that aaron has said, and Deliberately try to ruin aaron's chances?? and what the HECK was the purpose to saying Faye's relationship was FAKED and gameplay too??

i think the friend ensured aaron has lost, i did think he had a bit of a chance against alex.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can you describe more what happened, Sun (or anyone)? I have my mum visiting and I'm having trouble fitting in watching the show, both timewise and because Jay is so disgusting and they swear so much it makes me feel really awkward having it on when my mum's in the room!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My fav UK season after 2006 season 7 was 2004 (season 5) - the others were like this year, not very memorable lol.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Aaron's "friend" said that he was playing a game and his relationship with Faye was just for the game. All the others' friends praised their housemate friend and insisted they were just being themselves on the show.

I'd rather Aaron win, but I doubt it now. I'm OK with Alex winning and sort of OK if Tom wins, but I think Tom will be out tomorrow. As long as Jay doesn't win it's all good. Louise doesn't have a chance since she hasn't really been a housemate, just a leach attached to Jay.

Jay is without a doubt the most disgusting human being I've ever known, seen or read about. He just couldn't let gift-gate go. He harped on Aaron over and over and insisted that Aaron was bringing the house down when in reality, Jay was the only one who was bothered by Aaron's mood. After Jay proclaimed that he would never ever speak to Aaron again, he drove himself crazy trying to get Aaron to talk to him. He just isn't very bright and Louise thinks he's all that and a bag of chips which makes her as bad as he is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Great - not even Aaron's friends protect him! Why would they do that? Even if they thought it was true, why sabotage him? And if he was joking, doesn't he know a lot of people don't get jokes?!

Aaron seems to have been the only one having things sabotage him. Maybe it's just because I've paid more attention to him, but he had Jemma coming in, he had Faye's mum, then Jay's mum(?) possibly just saying it because he's on the other "side" to Jay. Harry's opinion (although at least that was part of the game), and now this. I can't remember anyone else being messed with, or maybe it's because they haven't done enough to be messed with. Whatever actually is going on with him, he's been a great housemate, and is really the only one in there with anything going on.

Thanks for the summary anyway!

I think Tom or Louise will be out tomorrow, probably Tom. I would be shocked if it were anyone else.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I don't know why they did not have his brother on ...cmon...i can not understand how this guy thought he was doing something right by his friend?

I keep voting but almost out...promised myself that i would not buy more...lol..

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Alex looked *soooo* cute with short hair - sad they put those ratty extensions back in.

I wish Tom had been on another season where they had to buy hair appliance time - this group has been so spoiled.

I too was shocked by Aaron's "friend" - I don't know what he was thinking. It makes Harry look like he's right about Aaron, instead of sour grapes. I just don't know what to think about that - maybe he thought he was showing that Aaron is the ultimate game player???

I was frightened & appalled by Jay one day & touched by his plea the next - he truly does have a Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde personality. I really think both sides are real but his ugly side scares me. I don't know how Louise could be attracted to him - surely that's for show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitter tells me Tom was evicted fifth this evening! I'm still several episodes behind but as I'm going to be home tomorrow I'm hoping to catch up before the finale.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I saw that on twitter too Kitt. Poor Tom he was a sweetheart. I loved his fit over the hair dryer lol

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
i am sorry it wasn't Louise because it would have been interesting to see how Jay fared for the one day. I think the crowd is about stacked with Jay supporters, what is with the jeering at Aaron, cmon it is one night was there a point to that. Panto I know, just panto...lol.

Love Aaron with the smooches don't happen by accident..lol..especially with the way they rode him over the Maisy thing...

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I started out really liking Aaron but he's the one I like the least now. I understand the boo's because he's become quite the sour puss and not been fun to watch like the others.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Me personally would rather watch Aaron sulk than listen to Jay discuss his bathroom (or out of bathroom) habits. The only thing he and Louise have in common is that they love to discuss their pee and poo.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think he has become quiet, but they keep going on and on about him creating an atmosphere. As far as I could see he just was staying out of their way. Jay was the one threatening to make his time miserable by getting up in his space. I think Aaron lost the people who meant the most to him twp weeks in a row Harry then Faye and he is also probably thinking about the end of it and his son.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
been reading the uk forums. soooooo http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1578921

jay has a deal with channel 5 and mtv to film his homecoming after big brother. WHAT!!! guess thats why jay has been protected and given a 'good ol boy' edit.

i noticed another thread claiming that someone at the live show said that production wanted the crowd to boo for aaron but not the other contestants. I found it very coincidental during the show that Aaron was the only one to get boos. very strange and unlikely

btw, loved the guy on Bots who also said alex was a fake. Her youtubes and other appearances makes it clear she isnt really the naive little girl she played on BB.

however, after seeing various HMs in previous stuff, i think alex DID play as hard a game as aaron but without having to deal with the abuse from Jay and the wolfpack

as for aaron's Friend...??!! evidently it is just some guy who played on Aaron's soccer team AND they are EX friends.

so frankly it makes sense that the guy had such a terse sneery tone in his voice as he slammed everything aaron said in the house. Pretty rough to call aaron out as a liar the day before finale'.

best friend my butt

((i hope the Normul gurl goes first tomorrow))