TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 19, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian tweeted earlier "Nominations revealed & a massive twist on BBBOTS! And on Big Brother perhaps the sweetest moment ever? I’ll let you decide at 10 on Five!"

So I guess the Anton and Jay are on BOTS. But what would the sweetest moment ever be??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From #BBUKLive:
2316: The crypt: Jay and Anton are watching the other housemates whilst eating pizza

Maybe they're going to be living separately until the next eviction.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i did NOT read the above posts since BOTS is just on now.

WHOA anton and jay nominated??? i dont get it .

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So twist is:

They have to "live like ghosts" in a crypt, and will have the power to change the nominations. Grrrrreat :-(.

(The hms are suspicious because of the wording BB used when telling them, Harry chides thm for not paying attention to detail!)

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
the other thing i dont get at all is WHY the HECK jay has to poo with the door open?? is he afraid to be alone?? is he so desperate for attention??

those tattoos are horrific as well. nothing nice, its all a jumbled mass of monochromic random shapes....like both he and the artist were drunk out of their minds.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
kitt that is exactly the same kind of lame twists that the USA producers magically create to make sure that a favourite HG doesnt end up going.

they are obviously protecting jay and i'm quite concerned that jay and anton will be the ones choosing whom will go.

both will be targetting aaron, so i think that this is going to be a rough few days. i dont like it when BB manipulates the rules ((allowing writing etc))

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It's things like this that turned me off the US BB. I really hope this isn't the case with BB UK because I will not continue watching with the production interference in the game.
If they are worried about Jay going they shouldn't after last week's cheers, especially up against anton.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
last weeks cheers were because his family and friends bussed in 200 people for the eviction. Jay said he was going to walk out if he heard lots of boos so they made sure they were REALLY loud cheering.

the fact that aden barely got a boo when he came out sort of proves it. Aden was wolfpack and jay fans would have backed him.

((i read the bussed in rumor somewhere))

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is also probably tying in with the Paranormal Activity 3 movie premiere they're doing.

I suspect that Jay and Anton might be able to pick someone else to go up for eviction in addition to them instead of out and out replacing them if they succeed in their tasks- so long as one of them stays up for eviction they probably go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The reaction even on BOTS to talk about replacing the current nominees was very negative, so hopefully C5 thought about it before they decided to do it and will just have an addition or two. If Anton's still up he almost certainly will go, at least I can't think of anyone who wouldn't beat him... maybe Tom? Not sure how the public feel about him.

I don't think it's any big conspiracy - for a start I don't believe they'd do that, and that all the tasks are planned out well in advance, but secondly of all the nominations this is the best result, no one cares about Anton and he would go, while Jay, who does seem to have been shown in quite a good light, is most probably safe.

Today they're trying to scare them, but they are only allowed a certain number of screams per day.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
What if BB tells the two that they are putting four others up for eviction also but in fact the four that they put up are the ones who will watch the movie with the winners of that contest. BB is not above lying to the housemates.

It would be a travesty if they can replace themselves. They'd better start the voting soon or they won't make much money off of this eviction. I really think that if there is an eviction vote this week, it will be between Jay and Anton and no one else.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like that idea! On yesterday's BOTS Emma seemed quite sure that the nominations weren't changing until someone in the audience repeated back to her what BB said (about "may have the power to change the nominations" or whatever it was). I wondered then if it wasn't as it sounded, and she knew what it actually was.

And good point about needing money from the votes, they usually open phone lines on Monday, and it's Tuesday already.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV listings... can't see anything out of the usual.

Tue 18 2-3pm BB
Tue 18 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 19 2-3pm BB
Wed 19 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 20 2.15-3.15pm BB
Thu 20 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Fri 21 1-2pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri 21 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 21 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 22 1.55-3pm BB
Sat 22 3-4pm BOTS

Sun 23 1-2pm BB
Sun 23 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 24 2-3pm BB
Mon 24 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 25 2-3pm BB
Tue 25 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 26 2-3pm BB
Wed 26 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 27 2-3pm BB
Thu 27 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 28 1-2pm BB: The Eviction
Fri 28 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 28 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nommed whom?

Anton: Alex (acts all innocent but kept her noms to herself), Jemma (immediately took her sister's side)

Louise: Harry (keeps saying he wants to go, she doesn't believe it), Faye (can't chat with her because she's always with Aaron)

Tom: Anton (still weird, overreads into everything), Louise (not been as much fun)

Harry: Anton (tries to get backs up on purpose), Jay (struggling with food, makes atmosphere tense)

Jay: Jemma (ate more food than him), Tom (eats better than him)

Jemma: Anton (losing his mind, puts negative thoughts into others' heads), Jay (isn't dealing well with the lack of food, could kick off at any time)

Faye: Anton (says he doesn't want to be there), Jay (not much in common)

Aaron: Anton (says he's house villain, doesn't get him), Jay (same as always)

Alex: Anton (speculates about too much, cracking up), Aaron (gets into huffs, doesn't talk to people)

Anton 6 noms
Jay 4 noms

Jemma 2
Alex, Harry, Faye, Lousie, Tom, Aaron 1

For the first time everyone got nominated by someone.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got called away for the last half of the show and have only just watched. Jay and Anton can't see the DR can they? It seemed like they could with Louise, but I'm hoping it was just the editing.

Anton's funny with his "they're not going to like Harry if he's like that" when basically Aaron and Harry were having a reasonable thoughtful conversation. I don't think there's going to be much humour in this because most who are in the house are pretty boring and straightforward, and Jay and Anton want to see people plotting and being evil - not going to happen. Most they're going to see is Jemma and Faye arguing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today in the house it's the Paranormal Activity 3 premiere, and the hms have been told to be entertaining... if Jay and Anton decide they are boring they are turned into zombies. The last few left unzombified get to attend the premiere.

There may or may not be other (actor) zombies in the house - it wasn't clear without being able to see the videos.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
tons of twitter pics on bbuk since celebs ahve gone into the bb house

Jay and anton deliberately took the most entertaining at made them into zombies. they kept the LEAST entertaining for the premiere

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
still have not read solid info on what jay anton can do to mess up noms.

HMs are just at top of stairs to go to P3 show.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was offline a couple of months & missed the first of BBUK. I can't find the first week anywhere on youtube - apparently Channel 5 made them delete them.

Ch5 was so excited that everyone around the globe was talking about BBUK - how do they think that's possible without internet viewing??

I take it no live feeds this year or extended TV time sigh - I'm surprised no new HG - sending in a HG sis was a useless move - glad they are bonding but borrrrrrring. This season is almost over, they better do *something* it's been a yawnfest so far.

If anyone knows where I can safely watch the first week, I would appreciate if you would PM me.

Thanks!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, couldn't help but notice the irony of them being so happy everyone was watching BB when they make every effort to stop them.

PM'd you.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
http://twitter.com/BBUKLive has the "Big Twist" reveal. Each hm gets to choose another HM to join them in being up for eviction.

Anton chose Jemma. Jay chose Harry.

So Anton, Jay, Jemma and Harry are now up for eviction.

I think Anton's still going home, Harry will be first safe, then Jay, and Jemma will beat Anton. Fingers crossed, anyway!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Willwill plz check your pm

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am happy that the twist still kept Jay and Anton up for eviction. I think things would have been crazy in the house and the british public would have been upset if they got to replace themselves.

It is interesting to see who they chose who they think they can beat in a vote to save.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Even Emma and the other female presenter were explicit in saying they didn't like messing with nominations, it's good that they let them say that. Definitely agree the public would be the same.

I wonder how close it will be between Jemma and Anton. I bet Anton has some fans, just because a lot feel it'll be boring without him, but does Jemma? I think Anton will go but I think it will be close.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Voting for Harry first and foremost and then Jem. I have voted to keep in those that make good tv before this season "love to hate and all" but Anton or Jay I prefer one over the other but either go and I am a happy girl.