TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 17, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And it's time...

Next person SAFE is Jay.

The person with the fewest votes and the fifth person to be EVICTED from Big Brother 2011 is:

not going to be announced until the next hour!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It is really mean of them to make us wait an hour. I don't want to see an interview with either of them, so I'd be done now. But I have to wait to tune in again. That must be their plan to keep viewers.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It really is mean, but I suspect the ratings on the 2nd hour are not what they hoped so this way they force people to watch at least the beginning of the 2nd show to find out who is evicted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's such a long time to wait. And for most of the people watching they're young, it's Friday night, they might stay to watch at the end of the first hour but then they might want to go out. They're not going to twiddle their thumbs for an hour.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now it's time!

The crowd are clear with the Anton boos and the "Get Anton Out!"

The fifth person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Aden!!!!

Noooooooo.....

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hmm...

Something seem a little fishy there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess he's just not interesting enough to vote to save!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
True, but the boos usually tell who is going.
I guess no cheers or boos can be telling too, no fans or haters but also no votes to save.

This is the first case where vote to save has totally backfired on who really should have gone home.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was because there are a group who don't like Aaron, and they would have known to vote for Anton to kind of spite him, whereas Aden probably has few people actually caring one way or another about whether he stays.

I thought the crowd cheers for Jay were strange, considering he was only third in the vote. I don't know if people close to him or a group of fans made sure their cheers were heard so that he didn't walk (like he said he would if he was booed).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Aden, he's a bit of a pilchard, but he's not a bad guy, butttt..... now we have a week of having to put up with Rebeckah playing for the cameras!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
At least we won't have to listen to Aden's really bad rap any more. With the boos that Anton got, I was sure he was going. Maybe they will put him up again and he can go next week. Will they keep nominating Aaron? He seems like a fixture now. Perhaps the public keeps him just to upset the bad boy wolf pack. I used to like him, but lately I just don't. I didn't like Faye, but since her sister is there, she seems better to me.

I'd be happiest if either Alex or Harry win. Alex isn't nearly as stupid as she pretends and enjoys teasing them by pretending to be really stupid until they realize she's putting them on. Harry seems to enjoy making Jay miserable and for that alone he should win.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Can someone explain to me how Alex could have been a flight attendant but she is only 18???

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You know I really have no idea! Surely for safety reasons they have to be 18!?

From the government careers site:

You must be over 18 to work as a member of an air cabin crew (some airlines set the minimum entry age at 21). Height and weight requirements also vary between airlines, so you should check with them.

Her dob is 6th Nov 1992, so she's almost 19. Either she trained but never did it, or only did it for a few months, as now her job is "working at McDonalds."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they'll definitely nominate Anton again asap. They now have "proof" (in their limited exposure to the outside world) that the Wolfpack aren't popular compared to the other side of the house, backed up by the boos for Anton and Rebeckah warning Aden about Anton. I think Jay will go up again soon too.

It was Anton, Aden and Jay who nominated Aaron last time, so maybe he will have only two noms next week, and be safe. A simple Jay vs Anton battle would be good.

Right now my pick for winner would be:

1. Alex - sweet girl but I might change my mind about her actually deserving a win
2. Harry - there's a bit of an uncaring attitude in with his humour and niceness so I also might change my mind about him
3. Aaron - he's the most familiar personality to me, just a sensitive guy, but a bit overly so, and whiny
4. Tom - most of the time I like him but sometimes I really don't
5. Jemma - seems nice so far
6. Louise - bit vanilla
7. Faye - too imature and very self centred
8. Jay - disgusting, the things people who've left have said about him doing, can't like him at all after that
9. Anton - misogynistic and way too arrogant to deserve to be in the house any more!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
By the way, the finale is Friday November 11th, so we only have three Fridays left before that. Which means if they get rid of one person a week they'll have the traditional six for the final week.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
okay weighing in...lol

this eviction night was perfection except for the fact that the wrong person went. Jay or Anton I would have been happy with but i get that Aden had turned into a bland bunny.

I do not want Alex to win, the ditsy blonde with a "good heart" can not win this show three years running. I want to see Harry take it as he has some sort of flare.

I still like Aaron the whole diary room question thing from BOTS was so good his little snarks. Loved it! The few videos I have gotten to see just show him with a good sense of wit.

Anton will for sure be up, he announced to Alex no less that if he wanted her out he could manipulate it so she would be up. That my friends is not thinking it through, never announce to a floater that you could get them up when you need them on your side. Plus he said he needs to change how he plays the game. He is just cooking up a new strategy. I know I won't spend a single facebook credit on voting for him.

The whole thing with Rebbecca on BOTS was half hilarious and half sad, Kim Woodburn and Lauren Harries jumping all over her for not really having feelings for Aden. Also Aden having to take in the fact that Anton nominated Rebbecca. He is in for a shock when he sees what his "boy" said about everyone in the diary room.

I think this year we missed the new entries, I know Jemma came in but I see her as really just an extension of Faye and not really a new character. They said the half way mark was reached, throw someone in there now and see how they spin.

I also agree about BB being too soft, supposed to be a basic week but they are getting pizza and beer one night, and food and drink for the eviction night?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Wow, that went by fast! It seems as if it just started. I hope they'll keep it going. From what I've read it isn't getting very high ratings.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
like they said on BOTS, its like watching paint dry. Where are the hardcore weekly tasks? there have been a few cheapo food comps but nothing that consistantly puts them thru tension.

drunken arguments and stupid behaviour doesnt make good ratings. And i for one am so tired of TOM trying to force aaron to like him.

The clip of Tom reeming out Aaron for not being there when his letter was read bugged me. Aaron's explanation that he thought they were personal and wanted time to himself makes sense. After all this time in the house, its weird that the HMs still seem to be trying to Force aaron to change.

Or is it just about getting camera time with him?? i noticed a lot of the Channel five clips were of HMs sucking up to aaron. The one in which anton is practically asking for advise as to whether he should change his personality is bizarre. its like he wanted aaron to give him permission to continue being an ahole.

the other clip that had me raising eyebrows was Alex sitting superclose to aaron and her and tom seem very flirty with aaron. Someone puts a hat on aaron and tom tells him he's so pretty/ poor aaron. he honestly looks like he wants to be away from those idiotic people.

I know i couldnt stand it

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
soooooo tired of the fakedy fake HMs, completely am backing aaron in his distancing from the crowd.

the mail task is involving mean quotes and the HM has to guess whom said it. the Hms are basically coming clean and admitting it so the person can get their mail.

I can see why aaron wasnt enjoying it since everyone was acting like fake buddies and not acting offended. you just know the twofaced backstabbers will throw his words back at him as soon as they get the chance. tom was rubbing it in his face later since aaron did HIS quote.

i really disliked other people reading the letter. JAY was painful to listen to. he can barely read, it was embarrassing.

I thought that all those short comments at the end of aaron's letter could ahve been some kind of code. I'm not finished watching the show but saw some clips yesterday.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
big brother is wicked.

Harry's letter was doomed. no way either Anton or Jay would admit to the quote and i thought it was obvious from Jay's face he was lying. Payback is a Bioch

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm starting to think that aaron has a serious anxiety problem. He seems to almost cringe from contact and when he;s with everyone, he has his arms tightly held in a self protective attitude.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit behind, haven't seen today's show.

I think they treat Alex and Tom a bit like kids or pets, they just put up with them invading personal space of messing with them. I kind of like that more innocent side of Tom, but the other side I really don't like, where he's just catty for no reason (like on Friday night someone said that Aaron expected to stay, he jumped right in and said something like "wouldn't it be nice if he showed just a bit of humility"). He takes any opportunity there is to get a dig, particularly at Aaron.

I think Aaron, although more sensitive than the norm, probably gets on pretty well in normal life, in his own world. But the BB house has worn on him and everything just seems to be too much for him. Even if it's not anything that's going to harm him, it's still not very pleasant to watch. I really hope he doesn't go before the end, and I'd like to see him top three, but I think in four weeks (finale time) I'm not really going to want to watch him. Maybe he'll pull himself together.

Look forward to seeing this letter task!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The show doesn't start until 2pm (10 mins) but something is going on in the house.

They nominated earlier today. From the official twitter:

BB has just tricked the HM's saying the Garden is off limits during the Live show. But there is no Live show. What's afoot?
The housemates have been told to gather in the living room by Big Brother... Big announcement to come!
Anton & Jay are up for eviction...they have 15 minutes to pack their suitcases
Anton and Jay have been called to the diary room

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And now nothing... I guess they'll mention it on BOTS if nothing else!

http://twitter.com/BBUKLive
or
http://twitter.com/BBUK

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
2201: The other housemates have been left to speculate about what's going on. They're convinced they're still in the diary room

Sounds like nominees Anton & Jay have gone somewhere!

On the good side... Anton's almost certainly going on Friday!