TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 10, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cereal and milk is fine, and cereal and milk with a chopped up banana is a treat as far as I'm concerned!

I think Maisy is going, though I don't know why. She seems to be read as manipulative of Faye, but I thought she was reacting quite well considering Aaron feels her up one night and says it was a mistake the next. Faye on the other hand seems to try to make everything about her, where she's the one wronged. I really don't like her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching yesterday's show and realise he didn't get milk, he got ketchup instead..... hmmm, I might be a touch on the miffed side at that!

And 1000 bottles of food colouring?!?!

eta: oh scrap that, he did buy milk, just not enough.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New FEMALE housemate tonight! Sounded like only one, the Mark replacement. If they're doing it after the eviction, then it'll have to be crammed into that thirty minute interview show, starting 3pm PT.

From the crowd it sounds like Maisy is going. Well I suppose Faye can have fun being jealous of the new girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time...

The fourth person to be evicted from Big Brother is:

Maisy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Either they didn't say it before or I missed it, the female going in is "someone [Faye] knows very well." It's obviously another wrestling person but is it actually her sister?

Anyone catch what was said??

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
they did say it's someone Faye knows well- and from the scuttlebutt it probably IS her sister Jemma...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that'll be an interesting dynamic..!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, it's Faye's sister Jemma, a pro-wrestler.

Ooo she says she has a rivalry with Faye!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
and former Gladiator too...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's quite muscly to say the least. And booby.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
hate it HATE it, some older cougar and supposedly a rival for faye when FAYE has very poor self esteem to start with.

i dont know. Not IMPRESSED at all. she wont stir it up like a real houseguest would. She is someone who will play up drama and stir it up for the sake of drama.

aaron looked scared and she wouldnt even greet him like everyone else. only got a handshake with a terse comment

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jemma's only 25 (turned it a few days ago according to wiki) Sunsyne...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Doesn't seem to have been much happening in the house today. One twitter said Jem was asking Faye if she was sure Aaron wasn't just after her for attention. Other than that, no trouble.

TV show is 2pm today, 1pm tomorrow.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Faye and Jem had a task to win a takeout meal for everyone- they went into the task room and had to build a house of cards. There was a big fan next to the table- which was controlled by a button in the living room that the other HM's had no clue what it did (other than play some music when it was pressed)...They completed it, but then afterwards falsely told the others that Faye had to leave for Jem to stay- no word on if they told the truth on that.

If Jem is immune this week (can't be nominated, can't nominate), I suspect Faye won't get a lot of nominations by the others for that reason (to give the sisters some time in the house)- it's about time for some guys to go up anyway..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it is time for some guys to go. Mostly Anton :-).

Faye smoking in the toilets because Jemma wouldn't let her was so funny! I think even if Faye was up for eviction, if she's going to be told what to to by Jemma people might keep her in to see her tormented.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see Anton go, but if it isn't him let it be Jay. I used to dislike Aden more than those two, but since Rebeckah's gone he hasn't been all that bad except when Jay and Anton are around.

I think Anton's problem is that he thought he'd be the "hot" guy in the house, the one all the women wanted, but in truth no one has even given him a second look and he can't stand it.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
jemm equals boring in the house. surely bb couldnt think that she would be good for the house. omg she is so beyond anyone else.

and what the HECK is with aaron sneaking faye into the toilet for a smoke. i'm loosing my aaron crush fast. he has irritated me the last few days. so wimpy, so cowardly.

Marksman

05-04-2007

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marksman a private message Print Post    
I saw a picture of Jem when she was Inferno on Gladiators and she looked just like Faye does now but with a bigger chest.

Jem has fallen hard and fast. Maybe she smoked like 20 packs a day and that is why she is warning Faye.

Marksman

05-04-2007

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marksman a private message Print Post    
Wilson, Apparently Jem was also 25 when she was on Gladiators in 2008.

I actually think both Faye and Jemma are lying about their ages... Given the picture I saw of them as kids too there is no way they are 9 years apart. Maybe 6 years apart... but I wouldn't be surprised in Faye was closer to Jem's proclaimed age and Jem 31 or 32.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's an interesting theory and I think you're right, at least about Faye - I'm (now!) also pretty sure she's not 19.

Apparently she was one of the 79 hopefuls for last year's big brother (when they had them all waiting outside the house before the launch) and she's listed everywhere as being 20 then, which makes her 21 now. (Also back then she didn't drink, ho ho.)

Plus in her current bio (which says she's 19) she says "after leaving university..." well you don't leave university until 20/21 unless you drop out (or you're some kind of child prodigy).

Jemma doesn't look 25 but maybe she spent too long under the tanning bed for when she was Inferno. I can only find dates for her that do confirm she's 25 (she's listed as being 24 in Feb 2010 and Inferno's date of birth is given as 10/04/86). It wouldn't surprise me if she also but off a couple of years though, for her "stage age."

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
so disappointed. been watching the Clips released then i find the next day the Daily show is basically the SAME EXACT clips. OMG with a 24/7 hr day of cameras, they cant dredge up something new?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Faye is going to be safe this week because of what happened in the target task- each HM threw at a board with prizes- some good, some bad- and Faye's "prize" was that everyone saw who had nominated her last week, as well as who she had nominated...I just have a hunch.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well maybe not...but there is a twist. Jemma, as expected, is immune this week (can't nominate or be nominated)- but for at least this week they can openly discuss nominations. It's split the house- Jay/Anton and Aaron/Faye are the "leaders" of the two main groups, and they're trying to get the floaters on their side- and the above 4 seem to be the targets right now. Faye is apparently not taking it well...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And it was such a united house at the beginning...!

If there's any chance Anton is up I will be happy.

Have to catch up on yesterday's show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV listings...

Mon 10 2-3pm BB
Mon 10 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 11 2-3pm BB
Tue 11 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 12 2-3pm BB
Wed 12 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 13 2-3pm BB
Thu 13 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 14 1-2pm BB: The Eviction
Fri 14 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 14 3.30-4.15pm BOTS