TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 07, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 07, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah I really wasn't expecting Aaron's tears, I think he must have been certain he was going and had to regroup when he found out he wasn't. I'll let him off this one time ;), but I did think it strange.

Show is on at 1.30pm today, 1pm tomorrow.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Louise and Jay smiling and talking about people that they know that have DIED> louise telling jay WITH A BIG smile about her 28 yr old brother dying.

was it Real? acting? unlikely responses to talking about death i think

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
mark sure has picked his horse. I notice Aaron wearing Mark on this TSHIRT. I expect mark to be glued to Aaron now that they announced Aaron had the Most votes

after reading on Twitters that Mark has multiple showers a day so he can be naked on Cam a lot, I dislike him even more.

Mark = failed actor trying to get camera time

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
finally got a chance to finish watching Daily show. Every darn show is about the same darn thing.

WHO cares about who might like whom, who might kiss whom, who is jealous of whom?

I dont remember any other season of BB being so much about this trashy Sleazy stuff. I want decent tasks and Real interactions. This constant episode after episodes of Drunken posturing isnt fun BB.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Anton's birthday Treat. Hilarious and sad all at the same time

sounds like everyone knew it was a windup in the house before BB announced the joke

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My normal UK TV listings page has "redesigned" its site to something that is only marginally functional but I think the following is accurate...

Mon 03 2-3pm BB
Mon 03 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 04 2-3pm BB
Tue 04 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 05 2-3pm BB
Wed 05 3-4pm on C5* BOTS
or you could watch
Wed 05 3-4pm on C5 Celebrity Impossible?: Big Brother Special 1 of 2 Big Brother presenter Brian Dowling and last year's winner Josie Gibson compete in the first of two special editions of the magic-based game show. Illusionist Philip Escoffey invites the pair to assess the plausibility of proposed stunts, and proceeds to demonstrate whether their guesses were correct - with each successive trick being worth more for the contestants' charities.

Thu 06 2-3pm BB
Thu 06 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 07 1-2pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri 07 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 07 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 08 2-3pm BB
Sat 08 3-4pm BOTS

Sun 09 1-2pm BB
Sun 09 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 10 2-3pm BB
Mon 10 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 11 2-3pm BB
Tue 11 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 12 2-3pm BB
Wed 12 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 13 2-3pm BB
Thu 13 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 14 1-2pm BB: The Eviction
Fri 14 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 14 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up with the weekend shows... I'm cruel but I'd have liked it if Aden would have been part of the Anton joke, it would have been funny to see him rapping up to Anton, thinking he might have a chance to join his band!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nomination results from BOTS:

Up for nomination this week are:

Faye
and
Maisy

Really glad Faye is up although from BOTS it sounds like others prefer Maisy.

The comments they showed from the Diary Room were a bit extreme!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
after Maisie got the Banner plane, i thought she was going to be Nommed.

Jealousy.

Also the message was to Behave...and the GUYs do NOT want maisie to start to behave so i expected her to be nommed by guys. Havent watched the show yet.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I really don't know who i want to save....it is another one where i am indifferent

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom, from the press release:

Aaron: Jay (wheelchair comment), Anton (acts like "the big cheese")

Aden: Aaron (always in arguments before nominations), Faye (drama that surrounds her when drunk)

Alex: Maisy (doesn't talk to her), Faye (so emotional)

Anton: Faye (emotionally volatile), Maisy (stuck in world of nothingness)

Faye: Anton (distance between them), Aaron (not getting much from him)

Harry: Faye (too much emotion), Maisy (too immature)

Jay: Faye (always drama after she drinks), Mark (should let Aaron get on with it)

Louise: Maisy (looks at her funny(!!)), Faye (too emotional and young)

Maisy: Aaron (she gives and gets nothing back), Mark (not sure if playing a game)

Mark: Aden (nothing in common), Maisy (just there)

Tom: Aden (hard to speak to him), Maisy (leaves talc everywhere)

Faye, Maisy: 6 noms
Aaron: 3
Aden, Anton, Mark: 2
Jay: 1
Alex, Harry, Louise, Tom: 0

Typical of Faye to nominate Aaron. And Louise can't get over Maisy looking at her!

I want Faye to go but according to the bookies, Maisy is marginally ahead to go.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They're going to have to do something to rebalance the genders if they plan on adding people- this will be the 4th female gone in a row..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep. It'll be down to 10 people, 3 women, 7 men. Definitely time for a change.

Mark is still talking about leaving, and if they don't inject something a bit different in there they'll all just get more and more morose.

(btw worked out who it is Faye reminds me of, that Jennifer, the one who had the painting on the fridge that Stuart "defaced")

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
BBUKLive Big Brother Live
** BREAKING NEWS** Mark leaves the Big Brother House #BBUKLive #BBUK #BBbits

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
the picture Jen did was of Stuart, and was defaced by Rex thus causing SpitGate and leaving Dennis evicted...I think that whole year could have been vastly different if not for that night..

Mark has left which shocks me just cause he was bookies favourite to win..I see this as a major turning point and truthfully I do NOT get why he left..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
oh no that's such a shame! I thought he was a really interesting and multi-faceted guy... he's going to regret it when/if they put new people in.

I hadn't noticed he was always in the bath (without the live feeds) but when he explained that it all became clearer. He really has been hiding from the drama all this time.

I was hoping BB would tempt him to stay but they definitely messed up here, I think.

Thanks for clearing up the Jen/Stuart/Rex thing - I couldn't quite remember!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Aaron and Harry are sabotaging the task. It's... annoying!

Mark will be talking on the main twitter site at 4pm PT. You can read without joining twitter (just keep refreshing the link below) but you can't ask a question without joining twitter.

http://twitter.com/bbuk

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think they thought this was one of the tasks you are supposed to fail. I kinda hope as both of them known that Mark was bored and maybe they thought they were trying to entertain him?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was strange, I wasn't sure if they were basically sulking for not being with the alpha males (Jay and Anton specifically) in the office part. Not their brightest moment.

There's nothing obvious in the tv guide about new people coming in, but I wonder if they'll do it this Friday. If they don't this Friday then they'll really need to the next.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
havent read any of the above posts. Am just starting on BOTS and I see my observance that mark is a FAKE and an actor was proven.

This claim he doesnt want to be filmed is the feeblist excuse i've heard. Its FAKE, the truth is that he wasnt getting attention. none of the girls wanted him, he didnt like the arguing and fighting and His buddy was basically hated by the others.

I hated his Duplicity....telling aaron he is his best bud and he wants him to win, then Going to Tom Alex and tells Alex he wants her to win. Well, Mark just giving the production lots of soundbites to use

his behaviour on BOTS is so obviously just another attempt to be the centre of attention. its so fake seeming, like a precocious 4 yr old telling whoppers to see what they can get away with before someone gets angry.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I wish Aaron was leaving! There is just something about him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mark and Aaron (and Alex) are/were my favourites. Mark for sure tries too hard to be funny, but I don't see him as a fake person, he's pretty earnest if anything. I am still on the fence about Aaron, but am now leaning more to the side that very little of it is an act, he's just very highly strung and Big Brother just makes it worse. I bet he's hard to live with right now, I'm surprised he wasn't up for eviction.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm getting really tired of aaron catering to Faye's silly demands. Its making him look sketchy to the rest of the house.

I saw in one of the extra clips that Aaron basically called Faye out on how she is spreading stuff about him. Like when he came out of DR and everyone is telling him he has to go talk to faye (suggesting that there was a fallout)

Aaron called her out on the cuddles then Accusing then expecting cuddles behaviour. IF i was him, i'd be refusing to do any groping. I truly want to see aaron stand up for himself before he goes. Its upsetting to see him retreat into himself as others go into attack mode.

I wish he'd gone straight to jay and said MY WIFE was in a wheelchair for a year. NO more stupid moronic offensive disabled jokes...thank you

Sandra

07-05-2004

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
What do you all think of Harry's shopping list? It was a little funny but really impacted everyone. I can not imagine having to live on that for a week! I wonder who Jay will nominate next week????

Aaron is way too emotional! He is worse than any of the girls. Worse is rather than talking with anyone he has a problem with, he just goes off to pout and cry. I hope Faye comes to her senses about him if she survives another week.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 07, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Harry's shopping was hysterical. Compared to US BBs slop, a week of cereal, bananas and milk is wonderful. They are spoiled babies if they cannot survive on it. It seemed that Jay was the only one who complained about the food. The others were more worried about the booze than the food.