TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through October 01, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure Cricket, I think it's jealousy over Aaron, as Anton always assumed he'd be top dog. And they don't seem to have realised Anton started all the rumours.

Did anyone watch BOTS? At the end they showed what's happening live, and Faye and Aaron have been wrestling for three hours, first in the pool and then in the bedroom. Proper mock wrestling, that wasn't a euphemism.

And now Jay is standing fully naked in front of Louise, and he's told her his feelings!

Have the hormones just suddenly exploded!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What happened to Aaron and Louise? I thought they liked each other. Louise needs to stay far, far away from Jay.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think someone mentioned it above, but it's something like Louise will not get together with anyone in the house, she's either got a boyfriend and/or she comes from a religious family. I think Aaron got nothing back (if he even tried with her) so gave up, a bit like with Faye.

If Aaron now gets with Faye, it's going to make Maisy feel awkward and I thought he'd have got a clue about Faye after how she reacted. Silly boy.

And from he twitters, Tom is now wrestling with Mark to make Aaron jealous.

Someone should be in there bottling the pheromones. Or maybe they picked up some hormones from the "gorilla" and can't control it!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
okay just watched BOTS. luv pete and OMG rodrigo...his two min rant and accusations to rebeckah cracked me right UP~! He's so great when he gets going.

Pete was on the money with his observations too. A real BB fan. its obvious he actually Watches the show

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aaron had some kissy kissy time with Faye last night... hope she reminds him to think about how his son will feel seeing his actions ;).

Last time there were three people up for eviction, Brian announced who had received the most votes (=the favourite) first, then had said who received the least votes (=evicted). Remember how Faye seemed to make a beeline for Aaron when he wasn't evicted the first time? This time, if he's announced the favourite, she's going to not let him out of her sight!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Anton was such a stirrer, he is truly the snake. "Me and Lou didn't drink it" when he knew darn well that Louise drank the wine. She was shady, and just went down in my eyes.She didn't get it, "They are blaming me" well yeah sweetie you did it so why should they not blame you too?

Anton big words about Faye being upset and then oh I care about you.

This whole house is one drama after another.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i didnt want to believe the rumors, but after today's Daily show i'm thinking they might be right.

A bunch of actors in the house recruited by Channel five. Rumors of partially scripted 'reality' drama. No feeds so more control over what the public sees.

that release from Channel five practically admitting partial scripting didnt help dissuade the rumors that this season is fake.

Truthfully, do we really believe Jay and Aaron would do NOTHING after finding out that there was no "house pet" task?? aaron is a mouse but Jay would have gone ballistic.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They might have done nothing, or they might have done something but it wasn't entertaining enough to show.

Can you link to that Channel Five release about scripting the show please? I can't find it. Heard lots of rumours but there are always conspiracy theorists. I think if it were scripted it would be a lot funnier.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jut watched yesterday's show. I really do not like Faye! She makes herself the victim in every situation, even if she's in the wrong. They showed Faye pouring drink from Heaven's bottle into both her on Maisy's glasses, then Maisy gives some to Louise. Then straight away Faye gets confronted about it she feels "victimised" for being accused of something she DID do!

All Anton's fault, as Heaven seemed like she would have just let it go, but he can't help but stir again. Sooner or later they have to put him up for eviction and I so hope he goes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? My bet's still on Heaven going, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if Aden went. I'm guessing 70:30 Heaven goes. Aden got boos from the crowd, but I think Heaven got slightly more boos, Aaron got big cheers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time...

Crowd boos for Aden and Heaven.

The person who received the most votes and is safe is Aaron.

The person who received the fewest votes and the third person evicted from the Big Brother house is:

Heaven!

Heaven tells everyone she's fine and she knew it. Seems to be taking it well.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i wanted Aden gone.

Surely talking about his genitals didnt save him??

sigh, this is starting to get a little predictable

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Darn, I really wanted Aden gone too. Heaven seems to take everything in stride. There was no one in the house who could relate to her. They are all too immature to accept anyone who is different.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Methinks if they decide to add new HM's they'll all be female....3 women in a row gone isn't good (and as of now Louise has the best odds of winning among the remaining women...and she's at 14-1).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Heaven going, although I would also be happy without Aden. Heaven was too keen to insert herself in everything and too keen to be proved right for my tastes.

Definitely they need to add females! Did I imagine it, or did they hint about adding someone a while ago (last week's live show, or maybe a BOTS??)?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
louise, actress model singer and NON-REAL houseguest.

I read somewhere that people are saying that they should just give Aaron the win right now and stop the acting/ scripting of silly soap opera love triangles in the house.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
kitt, i've seen the scripted released written about and linked on a few sites. since i hop around a lot, the only one i remember clearly was BBcouch potatoes.

They even had all kinds of Youtubes of the previous acting/ singing stuff that the recruited Cast has already done in the media.

i read it a few days ago but i'm sure if anyone is interested, a quick google about Scripting BBUK may turn up links

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, less than half a percent between Heaven and Arden!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
less than half a percent between heaven / aden

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been looking since I read it, but I haven't found anything about the show being scripted.

I don't think it's that big a deal that housemates have acting/singing pasts because people who are outgoing like that are going to be the sort of people who act up enough in auditions to catch BB's eye. Maisy said in her VT she acted, and we saw Tashie acted and danced. Wasn't Louise the one who said she was a former Page 3 girl? That's going to attract BB's attention.

I just don't think any of that means that what we see day to day isn't the authentic behavior of the housemates - even if they are acting a certain way to win votes we're still seeing what they feel is the way to react, not what BB tells them to do.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
you didnt find anything on that site i posted?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i did a quick google, found about four diff references to it.

here is one cutnpaste I read this earlier in another thread:

Posted by B L Zeebub:

"The show’s executive producer Gavin Henderson said the new series needed to adopt current TV trends set out by ‘scripted reality’ shows such as The Only Way Is Essex.

“Big Brother does what it does extremely well but it isn’t a TOWIE or a Made In Chelsea,” he told Broadcast yesterday. “But the humour, the awareness of the manipulation that the viewers have of those shows, as well as their use of music are things we need to note.”

"Scripted reality"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, all I see is videos at that site.

Thanks for the quote, I found somewhere quoting a lot of the interview (back in August) but not the original source:

http://www.celebritybigbrothersite.co.uk/2011/08/16/new-big-brother-to-target-the-casual-viewer/

This is one quote "The combination of relying on actuality in real time and an analytical voiceover with date stamps made it quite a loyal watch and not the kind of thing a casual viewer would be invited to come to.”

“But by cutting it differently, adjusting the pace and adding more signposting gives people permission not to have to watch it for three months religiously. We will jump into scenes later, signpost more and use music beds where appropriate"

It seems to me he's just making it clear that they will create stories with their edits, not that they will in any way orchestrate what the housemates do. It makes it more like the US show in some ways, and I do think we're not seeing the whole story (like we didn't on the last few Ch4 years), but I'm not sure much has changed except the glossiness of the presentation.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
just spent a bit of time trying to find the original interview.
it seems that the discussion is available but i'd love to read the ReAL words used and whether everyone is just jumping to conclusions.

anyways, I will continue to watch. Getting tired of Aaron's over emotional responses tho. That overthetop bawling in Diary room didnt seem appropriate from an almost 31 yr old man.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Aaron is going to emote himself out of the house like Stuart did in 9 with his big push about missing his daughter.i think he was just so sure because of his love rat behaviour he was out the door he had himself wrapped with the reassurance that it would all be fine cause silver lining see his son.