TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Big Brother: Archive through September 19, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What is Rebeckah playing at?!?!

I think Tashie will go, if the public can sort out the "vote to save" and split it between Aaron and Harry.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I really like Harry. Hope he can make the first round of evections.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm finding them all (well, most of them) really good viewing.

I cannot make out whether Mark is like that or playing at being like that.

Aaron seems both a total git and a nice guy at the same time.

Rebeckah is toying with the men, may or may not know she does it, and then she gives an almost spot on analysis of some of them (like Aaron).

Aden is immature and full of bravado, but doesn't seem to mind begging for "a cuddle."

So far I think Anton is a bit of a waste of space, and all the other haven't made much of an impression on me.

Does anyone have any wants on who to go? I don't want Aaron to go, but don't mind either of the others.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Get Trashy out! There is just something about her that makes my skin crawl. The fellows <shrug> won't break my heart if they go, but I'd really rather have Tashie leave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, she was almost stalkerish with Pamela Anderson! She could be the cause of some laughs in the future but it might be better for her to leave before she reveals too much of her... strangeness. Harry seems ok in the house but I'm having difficulty getting over the fox hunting.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction day!

Cheers for Aaron, a few boos for Harry but big boos for Tashie!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching? Aaron may or may not have wiped off the shopping list they all agreed on and instead bought just a scalectrix (sp?) set and beer!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
By the boos I would say Tashie will be going home.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah she doesn't seem to have many fans. I always wonder though, with the vote to save, but the voters seem to work their way around it.

It's very clear Rebeckah sees it all as a game, and making friends means staying.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time!

Tashie's shocked at the boos.

Most votes and safe is Aaron.

Lowest votes and first person out of the BB house is....

Tashie!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Well that is annoying!
I hope this split of the eviction show isn't going to be a regular thing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last year it was just half an hour, but having to wait an hour's going to lose them viewers I think, it's too easy to forget about the interview now that they've revealed who's out. Particularly as they're aiming at kids on Friday night. Maybe they'll change it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Finally got caught up; haven't watched since Sun. or Mon. So glad neither Aaron or Harry were evicted.

At first I liked Rebekah, but now can't stand her. I've never seen a woman with such low self esteem. She's after Aaron being arrogant because she is so jealous that he likes Louise, a woman who has self confidence. Yet she is with the guy who's messed with every woman in his town....a real low class guy..yeah, that's the ticket Rebekah. That will get you far.

She really, really needs counseling in the worst way. Very pretty; nice personality, but no confidence in herself whatsoever and comes across as very easy.

I'm liking the Harry/Aaron friendship. I like that Aaron/Louise seem to like each other.

Cannot stand Aden...he's like a stalker. Alex is a bit odd...hard to understand her accent and she seems to walk in an odd manner. Doesn't seem to fit in that well, but she's oblivious to it and happy as a clam to be in the house. She may actually go far.

I so hope Heaven is nommed next week. She is just too much.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Heaven will be nommed (assuming there's no twist). They must be thinking of her as on the outside because of how easily the "she was eating" rumour went round. I liked her a lot at first, but she seems to be too much talk about her ideas without listening to what the others are actually saying. And her reaction when the girls spoke to her about the eating was just absurd, way to get people on your side, Heaven!

Aden's so desperate! It's cruel to laugh as he's so young, but he is really making himself look the opposite of the "hard" persona he's trying to portray. I see Rebeckah's logic in what she says to him, but she should have known what was going to happen. She's bright enough to know you don't play with little boys' feelings - but like you say, Cricket, she has so little self-confidence she needs that worship and is willing to play with Aden or any other boy to get it.

And notice how quickly Aden was allowed back in her bed once Mark started playing around with Faye and Louise!

Oblivious is the perfect word for Alex. At first I thought she was just bitchy and full of herself - her VT put her in a very bad light - but I think she's probably actually a nice person, she just doesn't live in the real world. She was sweet doing that pedometer task.

There's a lot going on in that house, I'm enjoying it!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Just watched today's show. That new ape does a great job getting the shows up fast.

Funny how all of a sudden Faye wants to befriend Aaron after hearing the cheers he got. Rebeckah is still trying to manipulate the whole house. That could easily backfire on her. If they nominate her, she's gone. Problem is, they all think she's their besty and won't put her up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rebeckah was so out of order blaming Harry! And although there's a possibility all the girls were trying to help Tashie just before she left is seemed like they were just being loud and thinking about themselves. I'd have been shouting "leave me alone!"

Yep, everyone thinks Rebeckah's on their side. She seems so aware of herself after she's done something I find it hard to believe she couldn't behave a bit better if she tried. She reminds me of Bea.

BB giving Aaron the photo of his son was unusual. I wonder if he asked for it or if they just thought he needed it. I think they didn't want to risk him wanting to leave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV schedule for next few weeks...

Sun 18 1-2pm BB
Sun 18 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 19 2-3pm BB
Mon 19 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 20 2-3pm BB
Tue 20 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 21 2-3pm BB
Wed 21 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 22 2-3pm BB
Thu 22 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 23 1-2pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri 23 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 23 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 24 1.15-2.15pm BB
Sat 24 2.15-3.15pm BOTS

Sun 25 1-2pm BB
Sun 25 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 26 2-3pm BB
Mon 26 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 27 2-3pm BB
Tue 27 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 28 2-3pm BB
Wed 28 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 29 2.10-3.15pm BB
Thu 29 3.15-4.10pm BOTS

Fri 30 1-2pm BB: The Eviction
Fri 30 3-3.30pm BB: The Eviction Interview
Fri 30 3.30-4.15pm BOTS

Sat 01 1-2pm BB
Sat 01 2-3pm BOTS

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Again, thanks for the schedule.

I think Heaven's in trouble this week. I imagine they will all put her up.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
She probably will- but she almost got immunity in a task that wouldn't be out of place in USBB...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a340980/big-brother-harry-blake-wins-immunity-in-chicken-task.html

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I don't think we have seen personal photos being discussed this year. usually that is one of the first things that everyone is talking about and showing so maybe they didn't allow them this year?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
heaven, sigh. Another fake, claiming not to be a fake yet coming in with fake hair, tons of makeup and a HUGE attitude.

She seems so unlikeable and desperate for attention. ON the daily show she makes me uncomfortable and i can imagine she is a bit of a pariah in the house. I really wish we had feeds because the Show always misleads the public as to what people are REALLY like.

think Dave the Bubbling Belly nutbar from a season ago. The TV show NEVER showed him in an accurate light. Even the nights they had booze when he'd go completely psycho and be attacking people/ throwing them around, jumping on them ((or even that Vicious gonch pull he did on Sam Pepper)) the tv audience never saw him going overboard and hurting people.

instead the show had him in the finals because many didnt see the nutbar side-instigator side/ he seemed harmless eccentric.

as for this season, rebekah seems to be the instigator. Tellig everyone Heaven was Secretly eating when truthfully she was on Hands knees cleaning

Tissy

07-28-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tissy a private message Print Post    
Heaven and Rebeckah have words ...

http://bigbrotheruk-s1.channel5.com/c5bb1/video/#content

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately the Ch5 videos don't play in North America, Tissy (at least I assume it's the same for others, not just me!). Even the DS versions of the Ch5 videos are still blocked for me.

I also think Heaven's in trouble, what with them thinking she was eating in the store cupboard, and then this time with the popcorn (where I think they were right, it looked like she was giving it a quick chew then spitting it out, but it wasn't clear whether that was technically against the rules).

And with Heaven it seems like if she were nominated she would react badly, which would make the public all the more likely to want her out.

I liked that task, and I like the idea of BB giving contestants a chance to avoid being nominated each week. It'll make it less predictable if a clique forms who just dominate the nominations.

Tissy

07-28-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tissy a private message Print Post    
Does this work for you Kitt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1gg7c5g_Xw

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, still blocked, Tissy. They really don't want us to see stuff this year.