TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through September 06, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for rest of Celebrity BB and into regular BB (second week subject to change at Ch5's whim!):

Fri 02 3-4pm BOTS

Sat 03 1.45-2.50pm CBB
Sat 03 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Sun 04 1-2pm CBB
Sun 04 2-3pm BOTS

Mon 05 2-3pm CBB
Mon 05 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 06 2-3pm CBB
Tue 06 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 07 2-3pm CBB
Wed 07 3-4pm BOTS

Thu 08 1-1.30pm Celebrity Big Brother: The Inside Story An insider's view of Big Brother as programme-makers, former housemates and presenters reveal the stories behind the headlines and chart the highs and lows of the reality show.
Thu 08 1.30-3pm Celebrity Big Brother: The Final After three weeks of nominations, tasks, evictions and Jedward, the nail-biting moment has arrived for the remaining celebrities as Brian Dowling announces which of them has been voted as the public's favourite. Big Brother continues tomorrow, with a fresh set of hopeful members of the public moving in.
Thu 08 3-4pm BOTS

Fri 09 1-1.30pm CBB: The Winner's Story A profile of the public's favourite housemate, just 24 hours after they were crowned, following their career to date and their Big Brother experience.
Fri 09 1.30-3pm Big Brother: Live Launch New series. With the celebrity version out of the way, Brian Dowling kicks off the 12th series of the classic incarnation, spending the next 90 minutes introducing the fame-seeking individuals who have been chosen to spend 10 weeks invading the nation's living rooms - for the select few that last that long, at least.
Fri 09 3-4pm BOTS

Sat 10 1.45-2.45 BB
Sat 10 2.45-3.50 BOTS

Sun 11 2-3pm BB
Sun 11 3-4pm BOTS

Mon 12 2-3pm BB
Mon 12 3-4pm BOTS

Tue 13 2-3pm BB
Tue 13 3-4pm BOTS

Wed 14 2-3pm BB
Wed 14 2-3pm BOTS

Thu 15 2.10-3.10pm BB
Thu 15 3.10-4.05pm BOTS

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Fri 02 3-4pm BOTS

Thank you, Kitt. I've been sitting her waiting for BBOTS to start right after the show. I guess I can do other things for a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was hoping that certain someone would show The Bachelor (UK) in the gap. He left it on last week and it amused me.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Pamela re Tara on BBOTS: "It was probably time for Tara to go; she's scared."

ROFLMAO!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the new schedule. I went to bed right after the show. Arthritis is acting up. I guess we can expect a change in the weather which is a shame because it's been beautiful all week. Old folks like me can tell the weather from our joint aches.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Same here, Mamabatsy. Fall will be here shortly.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But you sleepy people missed this excitement on twitter:

0033: Lucien and Kerry are in the garden, alone, again
0102: Lucien says he considers Kerry as a mate
0107 Lucien to Amy: You're not my type and I know I'm not yours
0148 Lucien to Amy: Do you fancy me or not? Amy: a little bit
0149 Lucien: What I have with Kerry is banter. Amy: I'm not jel (<< = jealous, I think)
0159 Lucien to Amy: I'm telling you I like you

Have the cheers he got at eviction time given Lucien courage to go after Amy? And have the cheers he got made Amy think he might be worth a shot? I hope Kerry doesn't feel used or embarrassed or anything if Lucien does shun her to pursue Amy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Saturday twitter highlights:

0914: Big Brother wakes up the housemates with intergalactic-style alarm this morning! Gold star for those who guessed correctly
0917: Darryn to Kerry "I've got a hangover from hell this morning."
0932: Housemates are all struggling today after their post eviction celebration
0943: Darryn is enjoying teasing Amy this morning after she and Lucien enjoyed a flirty night
0945: Darryn, Paddy, Kerry and Amy are discussing how surprised they are that Tara was evicted
http://ow.ly/i/gI19 Look who woke up in Amy's bed this morning it's Lucien
1042: Lucien - "I woke up this morning and thought 'what are these orange feet [Amy's] doing in my bed'?"
For today's Task, housemates will be transformed into two 90s pop bands. But it's up to you to decide who wins… Let the battle begin
So how does it work? The band with the most video views online will be rewarded. The losing team... they'll have to be their groupies
1235: Check out these bad boys performing Take That's Relight My Fire. Could there be a pop strop a'coming? http://pic.twitter.com/EztxENQ
13:46 Here come the girls..... rehearsing Never Ever by All Saints. http://ow.ly/i/gItX Lucien and one Jedward are in the girl band!
1519: John - "I miss Edward..." Darryn - "Edward who?" John - "Edward, my twin"
1608: Girl band in the bedroom, beautifying in preparation for their video shoot. Kerry is helping Lucien or should we say Luci?
1715: The housemates are getting some R'n'R before their video shoots
1729: The Girl Band are performing in the garden. John is adding a certain swagger to the routine....
1802 The girl band are doing their music video takes in the garden. Lucien is struggling to remember the words
1808 The boy band are taking a little nap in the bedroom while the 'girls' try to nail their performance in the garden
1848 Lucien is displaying his acting skills in the garden, with a pillow, a shirt and a telephone for props
1853 Girl band 'KELA' are pouring water over each other from a watering can for 'sexy' shots for their music video

Battle of the Bands! I really like how they always keep them busy. Annoying that the Channel Five video clips are country encoded, we used to be able to see the Ch4 ones.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This Lucien/Kerry/Amy realtionship is getting interesting. Lucien seems like quite a ladies man for being so young. He's liked Amy since he walked in the door, but he doesn't know how to talk to her romantically.

Meanwhile he's been kissing and hugging Kerry, so if he now goes for Amy, she's going to be hurt. She should realize, however, that he is much too young for her and for her children.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Arghh..can't watch the show today...keeps stopping and I get commercials; switched to fighting; commercials. I;ve seen 3 min or less and the rest commercials or black screen. I guess I'll just have to wait until later.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Same here. It comes back, but reshows parts that have been seen before then stops. Even when it continues, it stops and starts every few minutes.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay totally feel perverted watching Jedward dance around in their underwear..

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i feel icky watching Kerry getting all excited about a very young boy flirting with her.

she's so desperate for attention its sad

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 03, 2011 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cradlesnatcher Kellee :-) :-) it's funny they were so shy about covering themselves during their vajazzle then they choose underwear or maybe speedos to wear the rest of the day.

Tara thinks she put as much work into being in the house as into an Oscar role? I think that's what she meant. Maybe she means emotionally otherwise it sounds like she thinks it's a role.

Amy and the dog was so sweet!

I haven't got to the Kerry-Lucien-Amy section yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Kerry knew the score and was just enjoying herself, doesn't mean she won't feel embarrassed or a little bit hurt when/if Lucien switches though but I think she'll hide it well. I'm convinced Lucien is more concerned with getting women to like him than he is about how he feels about them. He got Kerry to fall for him so now he needs to get Amy to do the same, maybe not knowingly, but I think that's what's going on in the background of his brain. I think he's a nice guy, he just is bad with women.

A little more chatter from twitter about them last night:
1923 Lucien has been having a joke that Amy and he snogged last night
1932: Amy "He more of a chance with Paddy last night than me"
1950 Kerry on Lucien: 'If I was older I'd destroy him'
2134 Kerry, Amy, and Lucien are all practising their best 'sexy' dance moves in the garden
2141 Lucien and Amy are getting on exceedingly well tonight
2323 Housemates are teasing Amy&Lucien about sleeping top and tail last night. Bobby said he was 'kissing her feet'

Sunday's twitter highlights:
0854: Darryn's on top form this morning, so far he has prepped food, done his washing and now he is moving on to gardening
0928: The vacuum is out now and Darryn is clearing what seems to be a whole pillow from the vacuum bag. Everyone else is sleeping
0945: Kerry and Paddy are up and Darryn has provided some good news. "We've got more bread."
1010: Paddy's glad there's hardly any food as he's worried about putting on the pounds
1123: Jedward are talking to Tara Reid's picture on the light wall
1227: It's the party life in the garden. Paddy, Darryn, Kerry, Bobby and Lucien are talking about world industries
1254: Paddy and Lucien to Kerry "You look fantastic for your age" Bearing in mind she is 30
1306: Kerry is asking Lucien if she can be the bridesmaid at his wedding with Amy
1322: Lucien - Kerry on Amy: " I told her she's not my type. She asked what is my type, I said someone more like... Kerry"
1337: Jedward/Amy are talking about marriage. The boys have said that if no one asks her, they'll marry her when they're older
1428: Bobby "Where would you like to be in 10 years?" Kerry "I've given up looking that far" Bobby "You've got to keep dreaming"
1441: Lucien is in the living room giving Kerry a leg massage
1543: The housemates are gathered in the living room for the second part of the 'battle of the bands' task http://ow.ly/6l2mj
Here's the winner........ http://ow.ly/i/gLUG
1810: Housemates celebrate by having a nice family roast dinner. Yum!

Show starts at 1pm today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last night the group who got the fewest votes for their song, now "groupies" for the winners, had to sleep outside. It rained. Don't know how that worked out!

Monday's twitter highlights:

0942 Boyband 'Take This' are sat down to a civilised breakfast whilst KELA remain in the garden slumming it
1055: Edward is patrolling up and down the railing in the Garden. Is he missing his brother?
The groupies (Edward Amy, Lucien and Kerry) are only allowed in the Garden. The other housemates have free roam
1119: Amy doesn't look happy to be a groupie. John's impulsively told her: 'I slept in your bed last night'. It hasn't helped
1126: John doesn't seem to know where to stop: 'Amy did you have fun sleeping in the tent?' Her response: 'no'
1238 He may be a pop star now, but Paddy still has time for daily prayers in the bedroom
1254 Edward is finding it hard being constrained by the groupie barriers
1403 Lucien and Kerry share another cosy chat
1409 J: Who's the hottest in the band? E: John! J: Who's got the best brother in the world? E: John! and so on
1452 'Take This' have been given even more yummy treats by Big Brother. The groupies are looking on in envy
1527: John is practising dancing in the bedroom, while the rest of 'Take This' sleep. Are they bored of the popstar life already?
1627: Edward has now been fully made up to look like Amy. It must be said, he looks fabulous
1714: Kerry & Edward are in the bathroom chilling on the sofa. Kerry is stroking a tired looking Edward's hair
1740: The members of Take This gave the groupies each a large bucket of sweets! What's going on?
Each boyband member has asked their groupie to take out their fave colours & put them in a separate container for them. http://ow.ly/i/gOAs
1826:Take This have become bored of Kela separating sweets & have gone into the Living room having a munch on some cakes
1856:John: "C'mon, do this & you won't be groupies any more! You'll be our friends." http://ow.ly/i/gOIO http://ow.ly/i/gOIT
1932: Big Brother is now assessing the sweets to see who will become a normal housemate again

Show's on at 2pm.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Last night the group who got the fewest votes for their song, now "groupies" for the winners, had to sleep outside. It rained. Don't know how that worked out!

Was it shown who won the vote on yesterday's highlights show, Kitt? I watched some of it but was doing other things and never finished it. I have to go back and watch it.

If they didn't show who won, they most likely will show that on today's show, right? I'm watching it now.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just love listening to Amy. You never know what's going to come out of her mouth or if you're going to understand it. She always makes me laugh. She's sweet and adorable.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
HAH, HAH, HAH @ Amy running over and slugging Paddy when he has his arms open for a hug!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Don't miss today's show....so good!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 05, 2011 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it! I probably won't be able to see it until tomorrow... I'm trying not to get too behind!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I actually knew two of the guest judges on BBOTS for the first time, lol. They were Shabby and Sam Pepper. He is so darn funny. If hey have an Allstars for the UK he must be on it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been wondering how he'd get on with Jedward. He's similar in some ways and completely opposite in others.

Watching yesterday's show, it's kind of sweet how excited Darryn is/was to be part of the boy band, he's still buzzing at their bed time.

And I'm kind of miffed how Paddy and Darryn are blaming Amy for playing games with Lucien! Lucien's kissing Kerry on the lips while telling Amy he likes her but at the same time prefers someone like Kerry, of course Amy's going to be a bit wary of him!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was more Lucien-Amy stuff last night, but I can't make out what happened for the twitters. I guess we'll see in today's show.

Tuesday twitter goodies:

0805 All of the housemates are still asleep, except for Darryn who is sat in the garden in his pink dressing gown
0809 Amy and Darryn are talking about last night's events between Amy and Lucien. Catch up on the story here: http://tinyurl.com/42np36k link is region blocked for me
0850 Awful alarm has just woken up the house. Housemates started singing happy birthday to Kerry straight away
1032 Amy is talking about her bald patches, as a result of hair extensions
1131: Bobby is telling Darryn the benefits of goat & rice milk. Could Darryn become the new model of the house?
1210: Bobby just said his agent told him him Celebrity Big Brother lasts only a week. Someone told you a porky, Bobby.
1233: Kerry is having so much fun having a sing song in the Garden with Paddy she wants Paddy to 'adopt her.'
Darryn: Paddy, Kerry is a beautiful woman. Paddy responds by laughing & almost pushes her off the sofa. Giggles all round.
1344 Bobby is assisting Jedward in their sweetie collage
1354 John has now been demoted to 'sweet packet opener' as Edward takes over the creativity with the help from Bobby!
1410: Kerry is still enjoying her nap but who is the owner of that stray hand?? http://ow.ly/i/gQWF
1455 Big Brother has just delivered some Task instructions to the House
1545: Housemates are getting into costume for latest task. Stay tuned... pics to come very soon
1550: Hint: Housemates are practising their best Italian accent
1627 Task is taking place and full on food fight has taken place in the garden...Amy is hiding in the corner!
1636 Housemates are showering off tomato sauce and pizza toppings!
1651: Paddy reckons Big Brother is not amused with the food fight. Time will tell, housemates
1816:Housemates are talking about schooldays. Our vajazzle queen Amy was a head girl & Darryn was a prefect
1859: Paddy is giving Amy some life advice in the bedroom, while Kerry listens on

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What do people think about Amy and Lucien? Amy seems to be getting the blame. Drink doesn't suit either of them.