TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through September 02, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Posted at the same time Cricket - I didn't see what happened with Darryn either, I think he must have let one arm drop but I didn't see it.

Kerry, Bobby, Julian and Jedward are left but there's another round. Bit of an unfair task really as the little girls were bound to go out.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It seemed that Darryn's arms were bent at the elbow. Perhaps that wasn't allowed. That's all I saw.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Darryn did a pretty good speech as to why to save him. When is Kerry's BD.

Tara's having a great time? Really? Every day she's scared of something or other.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seemed that Darryn's arms were bent at the elbow. Perhaps that wasn't allowed. That's all I saw.

Could be Mamabatsy. Darryn is asking in the DR right now what happened?

BB tells him BB's decision is FINAL...nothing else.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jedward counted as two people in the F4 for Part 1 of the Shopping Task.

Oh geez, when told the winning pair would represent the shopping, one of Jedward said, "It's going to be all sweets."

One of Jedward says, "Good luck guys. Winners always encourage the weakest team."

LOL!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh here they go, clarifying Darryn, his arms were a little bit bent and lower in that picture.

Tara is talking about someone else in that video! All she's done is sit and play paranoid whispers!

Just checked the tv schedule and there's a correction, Sunday's show is at 1pm. It still looks like there's no live show (and therefore no evictions) between tonight and Thursday's finale, but I guess we'll know at the end of tonight. The schedule goes out as far as the regular BB now, I'll post it later.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Those two are mad, I can't help but laugh. And they don't even need to shield them from the public because they are so much in a world of their own!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mouth dropping wide open here, they don't do anything by halves! The second Edward is a lot gentler than the first one.

They got a lot of stuff - if you like bananas!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jedward are hysterical...love how they say, "okay" at the end of each sentence.

What is the legal drinking age in England?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt...the second Edward, you mean John?

Sometimes it sounds like John calls Edward...Eddard.

They said they 2-1/2 min. That was each, right?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh .... My.... God...look @ all the candy on the bedroom floor.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wish we saw a better idea of what they actually got, I couldn't make out a lot of it from the boxes.

Drinking age is 18, although you can serve alcohol at home to younger people.

Julian's going to be happy with the cheers! They're chanting "Get Bobby Out!"

Darryn is safe!
Julian is safe!
Bobby is safe!
Going home is Tara!

shocked with all the bobby hate in the crowd!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is the audience saying Get Tara Out or Get Bobby Out?

YES....Tara evicted!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for Tara's 'woe is me' interview..well...yes, I can.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooops, I meant the second Jedward - yes, I think it was Edward! Yeah 2.5 mins each, they got so much stuff but I don't know if any of it was the stuff they needed!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Drinking age is 18, although you can serve alcohol at home to younger people.

Thanks, Kitt. I was curious because they went back for some Bud Light.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Tara seemed to be playing a US BB game. Trying to make alliances and set up sides. CBB doesn't really work like that. UK BB depends on the public vote so sides and alliances don't really matter if the public hates you.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, MamaB, she concentrated too much on whether she was up for eviction, not realising that's not so important.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Whoah, Tara...I can't believe she said what she did to Jedward.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"It gets cliquey" - I think she created the cliques!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You nailed it, Mamabatsy. That's exactly what she was doing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They confirmed it - seven finalists, voting for the winner. I was hoping for another eviction before the big day.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
What time (board time) is tomorrow's show? I have 9:45 pm on my list but wouldn't that be in the middle of the night in UK?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, that is a lot of finalists, Kitt. They need another eviction between now and then.

So Tara thought she didn't get a good edit from BB. Boo Hoo.

I think the show is 1:45 Board Time, Mama. The 9:45 time sounds like UK time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, 1.45 Board time. 9.45 in the house. Time table for the next couple of weeks coming up... but the second week is often open to change.