TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through September 02, 2011 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Look @ Jedward's hair tonight with no hair dryers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah all flat and to the front. And usually the hairdryer punishment only affects the girls!

Wonder what the house is going to be like without their common enemy. More drama with Darryn maybe??

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Pamela didn't even hear the boos. She thought they loved her. It did turn to cheers after a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought she was going to be taken aback by so many of them saying she didn't listen to them, but she doesn't seem to have understood what they meant.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Half of the hms up for eviction on Friday! And Pamela's going to decide who's immune!

Is she going to understand what they want her to do??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Saved from eviction, thanks to Pamela are:

Jedward
Paddy
Amy
Kerry

I think the hms can hear the studio audience shouting.

So up for eviction are:

Lucien
Bobby
Darryn
Tara

Bobby to go??? Or Darryn? Not Lucien.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Pamela seems to have fried her brain too many times. There is nobody home anymore. She hears nothing that anyone says to her. The only reason she was even able to give names of house mates to save is that the audience was screaming names.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a twist. I was wondering when the noms for the Friday eviction would be made.

I had forgotten about Jedward when Pamela made her saves. This may have been the only way they would have been nommed (by not being saved.)

I think Bobby may go. Perhaps Tara?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah she just did what the audience wanted, so they would like her.

We've wanted twists like that in the past. They've had some great ideas this season, that sort of thing would be really exciting in a regular BB.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
missed the show. Darn it.

Listened to an interesting Boy George and Pete burns interview a while back. Boy george basically admitted he stole Pete Burns Look-- including the rags in the hair.

For years those two were at war and battled in the media. Boy george hit it big in the USA first as his tunes really were more mainstream.

yes its too bad about the botched lips, i understood there was a brutal infection and this is basically scar tissue left.

I bet it could be corrected by surgery but something tells me that Pete's personality would be "screw it" no more surgery!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
loving this series thus far and Pamela's reaction to hearing that Marcus had survived eviction 4 times. I really don't think she grasps things well lol.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
drugs, its so sad.

to blame it on an infection LOL

all this daily show does is make me WANT FEEDS so badly.

LUV bbuk, usa sucks LOL

can yyou imagine Jeff and jordan being punished with the house because of Rachel or someone breaking rules?? they would threaten to walk out and thats that. IN uk they know that often there are other HGs that come half way thru. if somoene doesnt want to be there, just go. you arent a STAR.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think not only did Pamela save Paddy/Kerry/Jedward she cost Channel5 money cause those three I could see people spending big money to save. Of the four who are up I only really see Lucien maybe Tara getting votes. Sweatgate seems to have sunk Bobby lower and Daryn is just nasty backbitter in there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, you're right, imagine if Jedward were on the block, they'd get millions of calls (literally, I think) to save them. I can't imagine that many called to save either Pamela or Darryn.

BBUS could definitely learn something from enforcing some punishments. Just having stricter BB voices in the Dr, rather than ones they think of as friends, would make a big difference.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Daytime Thursday twitter highlights:

0929: Big Brother seems to be granting the housemates a lie-in after the drama of last night. Only one of Jedward is up right now
0950: Big Brother has announced that the hairdryers, straighteners and hot water are back on! Everyone's looking looking happier
1009: Darryn and Tara think Lucien is going to have a hard day today, after he was put up for eviction. Hang in there, mumbles!
1055: Bobby is making hash browns in the Kitchen, while Darryn advises him on his cooking. They appear to be getting along OK now
1057: The Jed-hair seems to have been sculpted to perfection now. Here it is, as promised http://ow.ly/i/gB2K
1126: Kerry is feeling 'fresh as a daisy'. She's told Lucien not to be 'all quiet' today and just to be himself
1144: Kerry is talking about how her pop career began. Bobby and Lucien are listening intently
1304: The twins are hanging cling film in the Garden to 'create ambience and a bit of atmosphere'
1323: Jedward have added toilet paper into the mix for their decoration of the Garden. It all looks very pretty
1337: Amy: 'Is he really clever, Einstein?'
1422: The housemates have been given a task and are getting into supermarket-style uniforms. What are they going to get up to?
1447: The housemates are holding two shopping bags up until they are too heavy to hold anymore. The four strongest ones go through
1536: The winners are still waiting for the next part of the task. Amy has put her hair rollers in for the second time today
1627: Tara is telling Lucien about a meal Darryn made which she disliked. She gradually emptied it into his bowl: he never noticed
1753: Lucien and Kerry are enjoying a private Bedroom chat while the other housemates are in the Kitchen
18:13 Big Brother is shutting the garden out of bounds for the time being
18:14 Big Brother has also requested that Housemates clear the bedroom
18:23 Bromance alert! Lucien shaves Paddy #bbuklive http://pic.twitter.com/AkU6WNY
1849: Paddy cheers Amy up with a slice of cake after Darryn's failed attempt to wind her up about tidying

Not much, again, but some sort of shopping task.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
1337: Amy: 'Is he really clever, Einstein?'

OMG!

What can one say? OMG! Speechless.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Amy's that dumb, she's just supremely uneducated. It's pretty shocking.

I haven't had a chance to see today's show, but Jedward won the task this afternoon, and as a result got to get out of the house and go shopping in Lidl's (a bargain supermarket). Here's the Facebook article on them:

Earlier today Jedward were crowned winners of the ultimate Big Brother shopping task, which put them in control of this week’s shopping order for the whole House.

The boys expected to be handed a chalk board, but they were handed a surprise card instead as dealt by the big man himself…

Big Brother, as Big Brother does, has stirred things up a little bit in an exciting twist of events. This evening the Jedward boys were called to the diary room only to be told that they will in fact be doing the shopping in a real life, once in a lifetime trolley dash in a supermarket. They then had 2 minutes with the other housemates to memorise the House shopping list before being whisked out of the Big Brother to complete their weekly food shop.

Jedward are en route, and the supermarket awaits them. ‘Lidl’ do they know what’s about to hit them…

http://apps.facebook.com/celebbigbrother-uk/article/Day-16-Free-Range-Jedward/

You know they're going to get a load of rubbish!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That's funny. They are all going to be dining on junk food for a week. Yesterday's show was the first time it seemed that everyone was upset with them at the same time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

0811: The housemates are all still in bed. Are they happily sleeping after last night's shopping was done by Jedward?
0857: Darryn has awoken, and is in the Kitchen sporting his new hairstyle, complete with go faster stripes
0924: Paddy's up, and looks Gym-bound. Kerry is in close pursuit while the others try and hide away from the alarm. It won't work!
0945: Darryn and Kerry have been discussing the food situation. Kerry seems more upbeat about Jedward's shop than Darryn is
1023: Paddy is trying to get Jedward up. They're exhausted from last night's efforts: at least they have some sweets for energy
1045: Jedward are discussing the Task. They didn't get toilet paper: maybe using it to decorate yesterday was a bad idea
1147: Lucien and Kerry are talking about tonight's eviction in the Garden. Lucien says he is not over-excited about the prospect
1223: Amy has been given a beautician's outfit by Big Brother, and is about to vajazzle Jedward!
1245: Amy's Task from Big Brother is to vajazzle the entire House. 9 housemates in 90 minutes... a vajazzlathon!
1258: Tara has finished her vajazzle now: it's Paddy's turn. We somehow doubt that he's a regular vajazzler
1357: Amy's still in her beautician's outfit. Jedward still in their y-fronts, but have decided to cover up - by putting ties on
1425: Bobby has prepared a barbeque for the other housemates. How kind of him! It looks like it's going down well
1505: Lucien and Kerry are having a cuddle in bed. Amy is angry at Kerry for 'taking her boyfriend'. Paddy supports his daughter
1616: Kerry thinks the housemates have 'come full circle' with the mix of happiness and drama that has gone on in the House
1725: The housemates are discussing their eviction outfits for tonight in the garden

Apart from not getting toilet paper it doesn't sound like it was too bad. Hard to believe they got anything like a sensible menu though!

Watching yesterday's show and Jedward's "punk rocking!" Those boys are lunatics! Go Kerry!

Eviction day.... the bookies have Tara as the favourite to go, but with not much in it between her and Darryn and Bobby. I think Bobby will go.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Tara leaving is OK with me. She seems to just be a younger version of Pamela. Bobby leaving is OK also. My two favorites are safe, Kerry and Paddy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've gone back several pages, but can't find this week's schedule. Is today's live eviction @ 1:00 PM board time same as Wednesday?

Tara leaving is okay with me as well. She is two-faced and her negative reaction to Pam not saving her was bleh.

It seems Jedward are trying to get themselves evicted with their bad behavior. I love how Kerry yelled @ them (after falling because of the messy floor) and they cleaned everything up.

How sweet of BB to let Kerry talk to her daughter, Molly, for her birthday and give the HG's a cake.

Amy is not the brightest thing, but I really like her. She is so real and such a nice girl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, 1pm today... in 10 minutes! (Saturday is 1.45pm, Sunday is back to 2pm.)

Agree about Tara!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big boos for Bobby, big boos for Darryn, shrieks for Lucien, big boos for Tara. We know one person who's safe!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching the live show right now. I'll be interested in seeing why Darryn was eliminated. He put his head up and back, but I didn't see his arms lower..perhaps I missed it.

Hmm, 3 or 4 won shopping task.

I hope it's Tara or Bobby that leave.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching? I wasn't paying enough attention during the bag lifting strength test, were the bags all the same weight for everyone? How could Paddy find it that hard when Bobby was acting like it was nothing!?