TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through August 31, 2011 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I stay so far behind on the HL shows, that no, I haven't been watching BOTS, Kitt! I will try to remember the date though when I get to them- thanks for the heads up!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Twitters:

0846: There we go - the alarm is ringing through the house. Jedward are up and about in their usual early morning duvet attire.
0901: Jedward & Lucien are chatting about men's fashion while bobby is getting ready to gym it up
0934: Lucien and Kerry are dancing to the alarms that Big Brother is setting off. They are still lying in bed
0943: What is happening to the world? Jedward talking about bills
0955: Darryn is having a dip in the pool while chatting to Kerry & Lucien are having a little hug too
1015: The housemates are navigating around Big Brother's hot water ban by boiling water in the kettle to put in the bath. Sneaky
1042: In the Bathroom, Bobby is giving Jedward some brotherly beard advice
1054: Apparently Jedward have trainers in every single different colour. That's a lot of trainers
1057: Has Amy's intense beauty regime influenced Paddy? http://ow.ly/i/guxH
1105: Jedward have revealed they are eager stamp collectors. Darryn is advising the boys to create their own stamp collection
1144: Lucien is chatting to Amy & Kerry as he prepares some bacon butties
1225: Kerry is singing a song about herself: 'K K K Kerry Katona, she's got a lovely aroma'
New Task alert! A task will be announced shortly which is set to bring the Housemates closer than ever...watch this space..
13:45 Housemates are being punished for discussing nominations - hot water & power to hair dryers & straighteners off until further notice.
1435: Paddy is talking about how he will never live down his Toto episode.
1501: Kerry is telling Paddy that she's 'stuck between the ages' in the House
1520: Tara thinks that there is going to be a task: she's right! What will be Big Brother's twinspiration this time?
1551: Kerry, Bobby, Amy and Lucien have put on new outfits as instructed by Big Brother. They're looking very familiar...
16:01 Well done to those that guessed. Bobby is dressed as Pamela, Lucien as Darryn, Kerry as Paddy and Tara as Amy. Exciting!
1612: The duplicate housemates have been called into the Living Room. Are they going to meet their doubles?
1632: Jedward are reading out the instructions for the Task. The duplicate twins must copy the actions of the dominant (original) ones....
1635: The new pairs of twins must also wear wristbands that join them together at all times until the Task is over.
1735: Jedward are deciding on who their favourite set of twins were in the Diary Room. Watch this space..
1808: One of the twins will be prodded with an object, whilst the other twin has to decide where they were hit and what with.
1851: Lucien and Kerry are cuddling on the sofa

Seems like a very silly, but potentially very amusing task!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's show - that garlic smoothie has to be the worst, it looked like just garlic mulched in water. And the Jedwards do a little dance to make themselves feel better!! They are the strangest creatures! I've had garlic ice cream and it's good, although perhaps the one I've had wasn't quite as garlicky as that one!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The Gilroy garlic festival features garlic ice cream. My son-in-law says it's great. I've never had enough nerve to try it. SIL's favorite restaurant is the Stinky Rose..... features everything with garlic.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
notice the BBUK has Way better celebrities! these two Actors are really big names right now

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's where I had it! It's nice, quite sweet.

I do have a soft spot for Anton Yelchin (sp?). He was a teenager in something I watched and was always so vulnerable. That other guy is "McLovin" from some other movie I can't remember! I guess they're in the UK for the premiere.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
both are hot names right now. Anton especially Terminator salvation, hes the new Chekov in Star trek movies, i've seen him in a few more but cant name them under duress LOL

Yes, McLovin Christopher Mintz-platz. He was also in RoLE models and Kick ass.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
thought i'd share. My sister worked as a housekeeper/nanny for some wealthy people who owned an Island here. When they went back to their Belgium home, she went to. Knowing my electic tastes in music, when she heard Dead or Alive she wrote me and based solely on her word, i went and ordered Sophisticated Boom boom. I LOVED it.

It took about another year before the group started airplay in canada.

This is still one of my favourite songs due to Pete's voice style and the words/ tune. Give it a listen and see what you think. The end has some nice vocal changes.

hopefully youtubes are allowed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULvpTnLQv4

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've been to the Garlic Festival in Gilroy a few times. Never tried the garlic ice cream either, but do still use their "Garlic Garni" for garlic bread and seasoning. I love it....low salt, but tastes great.

Thanks for the video of Dead or Alive, Sunshyne. I do remember the song, "You Spin Me Round." I just can't understand why he would try to enlarge his lips. They looked fine as they were. It's too bad they can't be fixed.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked a lot of Dead Or Alive's stuff, but I think they were mostly a one hit wonder in the UK, there later songs didn't go very far.

Garlic garni sounds nice, I will have to look out for that one.

Don't forget tonight's show is a mid week live eviction and starts at 1pm board time!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tweet highlights:

0754: All housemates are asleep, except for early risers Darryn & Tara who are having a chat in tHe garden
0855: Big Brother has announced that the Gym is open. Paddy immediately jumped out of bed after this
0923: http://ow.ly/i/gxKl Here is Edward trying to wake John. It didn't work, john is still in bed
0945:Bobby is still in bed and Edward is busy in the kitchen making pancake batter. YUM
1010: Paddy and Darryn somehow manage to maintain conversation when they're full on sprinting in the Gym. We have no idea how
1103: Edward is drawing on John whilst making the noise of a tattooist's needle. Picture here http://ow.ly/i/gxU3
1112: Bobby: When I put on my eviction trousers the other night, I was worried they would'nt fit. Really Bobby, really?
1117: Lucien & Bobby are complementing Tara for cleaning the kitchen. Love your work, Tara
1120: Darryn is musing: 'I wonder what tonight will bring'. How apt! Could he know something?
1205: Amy and Tara have opted to put their hair up today without their hairdryers and straighteners http://ow.ly/i/gxZK
1222: Amy is angry at Jedward for using all of her eyeliner in their makeshift tattoo parlour. At least the boys look good.
1227: Jedward are justifying their sometimes messy nature. 'We make the mess so that someone else has something to do'
12:50 Jedward, Lucien and Bobby are having a pillow fight. Jedward have put Lucien's scarf into the pool: he's not happy
1257: Lucien and Bobby are now plotting to throw Edward in the Pool. Apparently John's legs are too strong for them to get him
1316: Kerry and Paddy are furious at Jedward's actions after they trashed the Bedroom. Kerry has ordered them to clean up the mess
1327: Paddy has gone to the Diary Room, possibly to discuss his anger with the twins
1335: Paddy has told Jedward to apologise to Kerry, who is still unhappy at their actions
Paddy, Lucien and Darryn are talking about Jeward's antics. Jedward are in the bedroom trying to clear up
1512: The drama in the house has died down. Lucien, Bobby, Paddy and Tara are relaxing in the Garden. Has all been forgotten?
1516: Jedward are still cleaning the Kitchen, and are still looking a little sheepish!
1541: Darryn is complaining he has eat too much ans feels stuffed! No food rationing for these housemates
1615: Bobby to Jedward: You've done a great job cleaning guys. You dish it out, you gotta take it
1659: Jedward have clearly got Kerry and Paddy's message, and are still cleaning the house. Pamela is complementing their efforts
1741: Lucien and Paddy are talking about boxing. The rest of the house seems eerily quiet. Will it stay that way later?
1754: Darryn, Lucien and Paddy are discussing exercise in the Garden. The boys are clearly very serious about it!
18:25 Jedward take a dip...fully clothed

More Jedward trouble. Paddy was weird on yesterday's show, getting so angry. I don't think Jedward are clued in to know how much they are getting to him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder, Kitt....that's 3:00 PM my time. I'd better get my chores done so I don't miss it.

You don't think the UK voters would keep Pamela in the house just because the others don't like her, do you?

They sell Garli Garni in kitchen stores or you can order it online. That's what I did last time. You have to get the one that says "80% Less Salt; Garlic Garni" The one that says "Garlic Garni Shakeon" is not the right one. It's more of a meat seasoning; whereas the reg garni makes great garlic bread.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Don't forget tonight's show is a mid week live eviction and starts at 1pm board time!

Thank you Kitt. I had completely forgotten and I have your schedule printed out next to the screen. I now need to remember to actually look at the dang thing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm definitely going to look for that, thanks Cricket.

I never know who's going with this vote to save. I think people would be more inclined to vote out Pamela because she's boring, but then again a lot of people don't like the whole Paparazzi things about Darryn. But some might like the fact that Darryn actually creates conflict, or that Pamela upsets the others! I really think most people aren't going to be that bothered who goes, and voting numbers will be low. They have to pay for the calls so if I were there I'd wait until I was more invested in who goes!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Pamela's boos seemed louder to me. Tara has to go next. She's been doing everything she just accused Darryn of.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, it's hard to say who will go. The crowd seems to be equally booing both Darryn and Pamela.

What is up with Kerry/Lucien cuddling all the time? She is 30; he's 19. They kiss each other on the lips as well. Do they like each other or are they just goofing around?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, both have cheers and both boos, but I think when they got into it Pamela had more.

Tara's so paranoid. It's hard to know what Darryn has done as we can't see the live feeds, but she's certainly been trying to set up sides.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kerry and Lucien intrigue me, Cricket! I think he's horny, and she's just grateful for the affection because she's missing her kids. Yesterday they showed a clip and he was hugging her with his hands under the back of her shirt. I think he has too many hormones!

Ooooo more punishments. They are not good at not talking about noms!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rut Roh, Tara was kind of busted when BB replayed the nom talk.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was!!

I wish they had more time to show this twins task, it sounded so funny in the twitters.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The twins task was great. Kerry is awesome as Paddy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo a twist!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Lucien should just go away until he can compose himself!! Poor Pamela! Bobby tried hard to mitigate the damage!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
OMG...Bobby and Luceien could not keep from giggling when Pamela was telling them about her motorcycle accident. She makes everyone just burst out laughing when she is being serious.

I decided to look up Pamela's age. I can't believe she is only 47. I thought she was in her 50's.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Second person voted out of Celebrity Big Brother 2011 is:

Pamela!

I think she'll be glad to go.