TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2011: Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through August 21, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, they're voting for Jedward!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I didn't quite get how she swapped beds, Sunshyne. It was weird. Not much was said.

Oh no....Kerry didn't win for biggest Diva?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At least they're telling the others.... awww being up for eviction when she did such a good job, that's cruel! And having to pick!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
See THIS is what BB is supposed to be about. She doesnt know the others are watching in Livingroom

BB in diary room are brutal in UK show

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The good thing for Kerry is that the public knew what she was trying to do and are now somewhat behind her.

However, the house seemed to be leaning toward nomming Jedward. Is this a way for BB to prevent Jedward from getting nommed?

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
LOL a real reaction... unlike the Staged scripted Diary room stuff from USA

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week's nominees:

Kerry (punishment for failing the diva task)
Bobby (Kerry's choice, because she doesn't know him)
Sally (Kerry's choice, because she hasn't spoken to her)

That's so hard to do! Particularly because their interactions with her might have been marred by her trying to be a diva.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, audience doesn't seem thrilled with her noms. Wonder who they wanted nommed?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, why do you think the house wanted to nom Jedward?

I agree with Bobby, he doesn't seem to be doing much but sitting looking gorgeous. But I think Sally will go.

Oooo, a vote to save! Hmmm won't be Kerry in a vote to save, not sure which of the other two it will be.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They mucked up the phone numbers they showed on screen! Ooops, hope they don't have to suspend the vote.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, why do you think the house wanted to nom Jedward?

Kitt, when Jedward were in the DR with Amy, many of the HG's were complaining about them and then they voted them the biggest Diva.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One hour's wait before CBBBOTS. I gave up on BBBM last year because it was so loud and manic, looks like BOTS might be the same. I'll give it another try but it hurts my brain!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I missed them complaining, too busy awwing at them in the DR! I don't know if voting them as divas was actually an insult, I think it was the easy option and they thought they wanted it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Daily Star has someone entering the house tonight (tonight now means Saturday night, their time) just to visit:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
CELEBRITY Big Brother is set to erupt today as outspoken tycoon Mohamed Al Fayed goes into the house on a revenge mission.

Celebrity Big Brother viewers are guaranteed a “Fright Night”, with former Harrods boss Mohamed Al Fayed vowing to challenge paparazzi chief Darryn Lyons over his treatment of his son Dodi and Princess Diana.

Al Fayed, 82, still partly blames photographers for the death of the couple in a car smash in a Paris tunnel in 1997. He has accused them of invading their privacy and hounding them on the night they died.

He said: “I’m going into the Big Brother house to serve up quite a few surprises.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/206929/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2011-Fright-night-/

I'm hoping it's not true because it's a pretty horrific idea and not in the slightest bit funny, imo.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
It might be true - he was on one of the first spoiler lists... Brian did say a "billionaire" - I do hope they stay away from the concept described.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I must have had my ears half closed today, I missed Brian saying billionaire too! Well in that case I guess it's likely to be true, although I can't imagine what the entertainment value of it's going to be. It sounds beyond bad taste.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some twitters from today from http://twitter.com/BBUKLive

9:28am - Darryn, Pamela, Bobby and Sally are discussing what they'll do today. 'Something crazy', apparently!
09:30am - Jedward's day begins with a bath. John seems to have left the bath, though, and Edward is longing for him.
1112: Paddy's revealing his fitness secret: steak. He apparently eats 'man-steak' to get so muscly
1140: Tara's cleaning up after everybody else. What a good housemate! Let's hope the others aren't avoiding the chores too much
1305: Amy is feeling all affectionate today, claiming that she 'loves everyone'. How sweet! Hopefully the others will reciprocate!
14:20pm The housemates are enjoying the roast chicken that Darryn has cooked. It seems to be going down well!
14:44 Amy is giving Jedward a massage. Lucien is impersonating her techniques, to all of the other housemates' amusement
15:12: There may be a new task coming, but for now we're going to have to say 'mum's the word' on what's going on. Stay tuned!
1546: We spy with our big eye, something beginning with E... Well done for guessing, the house has transformed into ancient Egypt
1550: The 'Un-pharoah' has arrived... it's Mohamed Al-Fayed!
1603: First part of the task: housemates are wrapped up, then need to try and stand up straight. Not as easy as it sounds!
1614: A more detailed explanation of the task can be found here: http://t.co/6fknVBr
1621: The first part of the task is over, and happened very fast! The winners will be announced soon
1642: Second part of task: six different housemates sitting on six different sandstones in the garden. Watch this space
Housemates are winding down after the task: Jedward are reluctant to take off their mummy outfits. More updates to come!
1825: Darryn is talking to Lucien about how he enjoys debating with Sally. The two of them certainly enjoy having long discussions

Phew, so no nasty showdowns about dead Princesses! Or none they reported. The competition sounded like it was fun, I didn't spoil who won but it's listed at the link if you want to know!

Today's show is on at 1.15 to 2.15pm board time. There's a BOTS at 2.25-3.20pm but it says it's a repeat, so maybe it's first on earlier in the day at the weekends, not sure.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ok, been spoiled again, if i want to be spoiled I would GO THERE myself and read.

Have fun everyone i'm out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry you feel spoiled, Sun, but it's the way the Big Brother threads work. Once it's happened in the house it can be spoken about on the board.

I don't mind not talking about anything other than the shows if everyone agrees, but it's not the way it's normally done and it means we can't talk about anything we see on the Ch5 website, twitter, the DS boards you said you like so much, newspapers...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Once a show is aired or there is information from an official source it is no longer considered a spoiler. :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you for saving me having to hunt for information Kitt. I love what you bring over from places I wouldn't even know enough to look for. Also, I'm very lazy so it's great that you do the heavy lifting for me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks MamaB :-) :-) Well, here's Sunday twitter summary, after a Saturday evening of Egyptian frivolity:

Big Brother is in a mean mood this morning and has just woken the Housemates up with a horrendous sounding alarm!
9.04 am: Darryn wakes up to find chickpeas in the cornflakes and peas in the drawers. Whose handiwork could this be?
9.13am: No coconut water for Tara this morning. Needless to say she isn't too happy about this
1024: Paddy and Darryn are saying they think Bobby has got his guard up
1123: Bobby and Lucien are plotting a fake task. A sneaky peak to come...
1156: Jedward are fashioning shorts out of their jeans. It's a good look
1213: Oh no, BB have scuppered their plans and they've only made one pair of shorts. How will they match?
1225: Bobby and Lucien are gathering the rest of the housemates in the sauna for their fake task
1233 All housemates are in the sauna fully dressed, bobbing for apples in a bowl of orange squash. Great fake task
14.36: Cheeky chappies Bobby and Lucien have just come out of the diary room. Maybe BB has spoken to them about their fake task
1449: The bromance between Bobby and Lucien continues as they plan an assault course for the house
1558: Pool party!
A Task is just about to go into the House. Well what can we say about it? Sally. Blanket. Catwalk. House of Berco-ture. Stay peeled
1735: The catwalk has started and the final looks are divine darling...
1816: Darryn thinks Lucien stole the show because he ripped his shirt off
18:25 Jedward-ism: Pamela to Jedward: "Why do you keep calling me Pamela Anderson?" Jedward: "Because Pamela Anderson's name is Pamela"

Doesn't sound like it was the most thrilling day. Last night there was a clip at the main site with Amy and Lucien arguing again. I think he fancies her or he wouldn't be so bothered about her. If Lucien and Bobby are playing around together I think Bobby's chances of staying will increase. He has to do something to up his profile.

Today's show is 2-3pm.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I still can't believe Mohamed Al-Fayed went on Big Brother.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or are they repeating things in the shows? I'm catching up on yesterday's show and they once again discussed the Diva situation and said the HG's would decide later when they already decided on Friday's show.

What is going on? It's boring enough already without them reshowing the same thing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Friday's episode is live and shows all of what happened on Thursday plus whatever bits of Friday they need for the story, then show the live eviction, or nomination in this case.

Saturday's episode shows all of what happens on Friday, but as some of Friday's activites and the live event are shown on Friday's episode, then it repeats.

We've just had double repeats this week because Thursday's episode was live too, so Friday repeated Thursday!

Too many repeated words!

Today's episode should show no repeat footage whatsover, unless Ch5 have changed the way they do it.