TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Bitter, Bitterer, and Bitterest: Archive through September 16, 2010 users admin

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Britney may not have had the biggest fan support on this board, but if you ventured to other sites, Britney was very popular. I voted for her 4 times myself for AC, and felt pretty confident she would win.

I agree, more time should be given to the HGs asking the final two questions. I'd also like to hear more from the early evicted HGs.

Girls have always attacked each other in BB, why not, they do the same in real life. Women are much more competitive with each other than guys are.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I agree Sally (she got the Keesha edit, and they both won the $25K), that and the fact she was the last one standing against the Brig.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
many sites that have some sort of promotional sound-bite use something from one of Brit's DRs. I don't think any of the other HGs were used at all.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Edits. That's exactly why America does not belong playing any part of this game IMO. TV only viewers only get what BB wants them to get. Plus, there's the pretty factor with Brit. She can wear the same dress Rachel or Kathy has on and on her it's considered "classy" while on the other two, it's trashy. That's closer to reality than the new and improved *cough* big brother will ever be.

And I guess I'm missing the mark on my explanation of Rachel and the bragade. I've been saying what she said all along. That these 4, uh, geniuses, got where they got because the rest of the house was too busy targeting their emotional rivals. The signs were there. The warnings were there and I'd bet the farm that the DR tried to point them in that direction more than once. Telling the truth in that house was suicidal. Think about it. They were so set in their tinyminded view that they couldn't or rather wouldn't see the forest for the trees. Andrew had to have lied about Kristin and Hayden. Kristin had to have lied about the guy alliance and so did Ragan, and on and on and on. The lies were believed though and even funnier than that was that they were hardly (if at all) questioned.

If they were "friends", all was/is forgiven. If they were "enemies", the grudge continues. Brit is the best example of that. Brendon saved her and made a geniune deal with her (she was just BSing him) and even suggested an alliance with her and Ragan that they happily made fun of ad nauseum. She hates him- mostly because of his relationship with Rachel.

Her "real friends and best friend" played her, stomped on her dream, and put her out of the house and 5 minutes later, she still loves them and always will.

Hell, when she nominated Brendon, she said she did it cause he was after her the week before and yet he didn't put her up.

I think this is what frustrated me this season- the whole notion that evictions had little or nothing to do with the dynamics of the house. Hence the complete boredom, lack of upset, predictability, and ho hum ending.

And hey AG... why not just pick who you want to give 25K to next year and write them a check. Oh wait, you need at least 25000 texts from America- who thinks they're actually making the selection. LMAO.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She can wear the same dress Rachel or Kathy has on and on her it's considered "classy" while on the other two, it's trashy.

Well Brit would wear a dress that fit. Rachel's was two sizes too small while Kathy's was too big.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Oh. See, I thought I saw vulva when Brit sat in the stool but maybe it was just me. Our Brit knows vulva, or rather Rachel's vulva. lol

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Chippy... I just finished watching the show and after reading that same comment last night I was watching Brit sit on the stool as she entered the finale. She sits like a trained pageant girl... knees together and crossing as she smoothly and daintily gets into the chair. I was amazed how she did it in one sweeping action... nothing inappropriate about it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Around the house and sun bathing on BB I have never seen anyone sit with their legs spread so wide apart as Britney did. The camera men noticed it too.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen Brit in an outfit that was really low cut or extremely short. We like who we like. I like Britney. It is obvious many people do or she wouldn't have won AC. Anyhoo, I think it is time for all of us to stop being bitter. The game is over. Good luck to all contestants.
Chippy I doubt Brit hates anyone. I am sure she dislikes Brendon but doesn't hate him. Well, my opinion only.

Ollie

04-11-2008

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ollie a private message Print Post    
Britt has great timimg

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Brit's dress was way too short. She did give a flash both times she got onto the stool, though it was a smooth and polished action. It was nearly impossible for her to keep her bits covered sitting in such a short dress on a pub height chair. It was lovely from the hemline up, but she needed a solid 3 more inches at the bottom, so it was ill-fitting as well.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Britney wore her dresses with more lady like class .... her boobs werent falling out of her dress, and they werent so tight that she needed spanx ....

all the hg's every year say that they are consious of the cameras for the 1st few days, but after awile, they forget they are there ... I'm sure her mind was in a more relaxed mode then .... but when it comes to being in front of camera she always dressed and carried herself with more class than rachel JMO

Brit was also way more populare on other sites .... and she was always pretty high in the AC polls.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chippy, I don't know about vulva, but Rachel's nippies made several appearances last night in the BY.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, you are right. Comparing the way Britney dressed and carried herself as opposed to Rachel, were night a day. There was a reason Monet wasn't going to take back what she said.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have to agree. There is no comparison. I don't dislike Rachel but that dress was too tight and too revealing and not flattering.

Britney looked very good.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that Rachel's dress was terrible on her and what she had on in the JH was even worse, but I am just saying Britney was no angel.
I can't stand Britney, but i will admit she dresses better then Rachel. lol

Kristin, Kathy and Rachel all looked like they bought their dresses at the same place.

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Commenting about Britney making note of Rachel's vulva, while at the same time accusing her of showing her vulva (which she did not) is kinda like the pot calling the kettle catty. Point being, we all tend to give a pass to those we like and bag on those we don't. That's all that Britney did. Difference is, she was on TV/feeds for us all to see and pass judgement upon. We are not. But we are no better.

Suzsmarmie

07-26-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suzsmarmie a private message Print Post    
The absolutely most bitter of the bitter has got to be Enzo, who on a radio interview, said he was crushed America gave the $25,000 to the "Albino from Arkansas"... just proves most of us on the boards were pretty much on target when we said he shouldn't get a dime..

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Did he really??? I really thought he would get over it and move along once it was over. Wow! I am gobsmacked. What a sore loser.

Suzsmarmie

07-26-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suzsmarmie a private message Print Post    
Absolutely, La..I saw the tweet from BB and followed the link..it was a radio interview with Erica and somebody else; honestly, can't remember, and he absolutely said those words. He even said that was worse than not making final 2. Hey, they were all counting that money 2 weeks ago for themselves.

Suzsmarmie

07-26-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suzsmarmie a private message Print Post    
La..I just posted the link in the thread for post BB interviews. I hope I did it right..lol..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well Suz, all I can say if he's mad that Brit won AC, Enzo is going to be pissed that bar owners are not lining up to pay him $10k to make an appearance at the clubs.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
What Enzo said was crude, but Brit has said worse about others.

Brit is forgiven of her bad behavior due to looks.

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
I am so in agreement with what Chippy said above, I will just say DITTO!!!

IT WENT LIKE THIS:Edits. That's exactly why America does not belong playing any part of this game IMO. TV only viewers only get what BB wants them to get. Plus, there's the pretty factor with Brit. She can wear the same dress Rachel or Kathy has on and on her it's considered "classy" while on the other two, it's trashy. That's closer to reality than the new and improved *cough* big brother will ever be.

And I guess I'm missing the mark on my explanation of Rachel and the bragade. I've been saying what she said all along. That these 4, uh, geniuses, got where they got because the rest of the house was too busy targeting their emotional rivals. The signs were there. The warnings were there and I'd bet the farm that the DR tried to point them in that direction more than once. Telling the truth in that house was suicidal. Think about it. They were so set in their tinyminded view that they couldn't or rather wouldn't see the forest for the trees. Andrew had to have lied about Kristin and Hayden. Kristin had to have lied about the guy alliance and so did Ragan, and on and on and on. The lies were believed though and even funnier than that was that they were hardly (if at all) questioned.

If they were "friends", all was/is forgiven. If they were "enemies", the grudge continues. Brit is the best example of that. Brendon saved her and made a geniune deal with her (she was just BSing him) and even suggested an alliance with her and Ragan that they happily made fun of ad nauseum. She hates him- mostly because of his relationship with Rachel.

Her "real friends and best friend" played her, stomped on her dream, and put her out of the house and 5 minutes later, she still loves them and always will.

Hell, when she nominated Brendon, she said she did it cause he was after her the week before and yet he didn't put her up.

I think this is what frustrated me this season- the whole notion that evictions had little or nothing to do with the dynamics of the house. Hence the complete boredom, lack of upset, predictability, and ho hum ending.

And hey AG... why not just pick who you want to give 25K to next year and write them a check. Oh wait, you need at least 25000 texts from America- who thinks they're actually making the selection. LMAO.
Only I disagree with LMAO........I am throwing up over the whole season

Sillygirl

08-16-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillygirl a private message Print Post    
I am THRILLED Brittany won and ENZO has the biggest EGO for not reason. He thinks people like him and want him for movies/TV/Allstars? What a joke he is. No one should ever want to be playing with him because he doesn't play - he lays around!