TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Bitter, Bitterer, and Bitterest: Archive through September 16, 2010 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lost - that's the cap I've been looking for. Absolutely awesome!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
haha ... yeah, from the AC anouncement .... wow, if looks could kill ... LOL

here are the others ... from jokers

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=14790939

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but Jimmer, I don't think Brenden and Rachel truly "get it." Rachel is still hung up on the fact that she won two HOH's and, therefore, was the "best competitor" in the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In one of the BY interviews, Brendon said that he voted for Lane based on his social game. That when Ragn came to jury house he told Brendon all the names that both ENzo and Hayden madeup and called Brendon. He did not name Lane in all that. I think that cahnged Brendons mind. And, of course, Rachel was voting for LAne. He also said that if Lane could get to Final 2 without winning comps , that was pretty good ( something to that effect).

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
These people played the whole game on a personal level vs stratigic .... why not vote the same way. Keep it consistant with the whole boring lame season....

I hope they all have been able to look on internet today to see they are all NOT what they all thought they were ... "the best BB show of all seasons" hahaha

And Rachel obviously knows now that she wasnt americas favorite .... LOL

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
It is just so cool how we all see things so differently and I appreciate reading all the angles that everyone considers. It's why I just love reading this board!

See, in my view, Rachel is the only one that DID get it. The only reason the bragade (ugh) was successful was because the non-bragade hgs made it so. They didn't have the votes initially to control the game (until they accidently- yes I think it was an accident) made side alliances. Nor did the bragade remain loyal aside from Enzo who never seemed to waiver. Hayden had many second thoughts and sure didn't want his main squeeze knocked out of the game. Matt was all about himself and made downright dumb moves including making his cohorts very nervous about his relationship with Ragan.

Lane just hit it off with Brittney initially and then, in his own words, chose her over the bragade.

Had the women + Ragan not been so intent on their emotional loathing of one another, they would have played the game instead of playing high school clique on crack.

Annie is delusional- saying that the bragade played everyone else. They played themselves and she helped with that.

This was not a season of power moves to say the least. It was a social game and staying out of the fray of hate was as good as winning a HOH or a veto.

I totally understand the dilemma of the jury with the f2 and I totally understand their votes (except Kathy who IMO has made zero sense this whole season).

I think if Lane had been honest and said YES to Enzo's question, he would have won 500K. I said it weeks ago- that Lane would be totally inept with the jury questions (dumb and short as they are) and it cost him a 1/2 a million bucks minus 50.

I hate that such an abbreviated period of time is given to what should be a very important part of this game and I hate them having to come up with group questions instead of them being able to address both of the f2 with whatever they want to ask.

On a positive note, the plug is finally pulled and we can go to the light. lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Whats with this "social" game. Have they ever voted on a social game before. I don't remember them doing so.
Also. Brendon and Nick run as fast as you can away from those two gals. Rachel is not going to be happy away from Vegas and Brit has a thing for Lane and is just plain snarky all of the time. It wasn't game play. Rachel run the other way away from Brendon, it is obvious he wants to control you. Can't see you liking that. JMHO!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think Brit just acted rude! I could see a kid acting that way but not a adult! Rude

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think if Lane had been honest and said YES to Enzo's question, he would have won 500K.

I totally agree with that ... thats the 1st thing I thought as soon as he stumbled to answer that question for enzo ...

Laneesmom

05-12-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Laneesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Britney was the worst. Her reactions when Julie was talking to Rachel....made me sick. And I don't even like Rachel. But there is a time to let it go. I HATE the fact that she won AC. How in the world did that happen? Yuck--not my choice.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Laneesmom, how in the world did that happen? It was a good edit by CBS!!
Brit said she wouldn't mind doing something in show business...I feel sorry for her co-workers.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The one thing Annie said that was right was that the Brigade had numbers on their side...That is why Rachel didn't get it-she won 2 HOH's but she did not control the vote! Not winning certain comps was also a strategy!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I agree that not winning is a strategy. I couldn't understand the angst about not winning to be honest. If you don't feel you need to win, why put that target on your back and why get any blood on your hands? It's not only a strategy, it's a great one IMO.

The brigade, like I said, didn't have the numbers in the beginning. What they did have was cat fights that made them invisible and hey, it propelled them forward untouched. Andrew threw a curve ball in it when he exited and emotional Rachel took that ball and ran with it.

I still say the side alliances were accidents (Kristin, Ragan, and Brit). Having the numbers isn't everything either- you have to schmooze and you have to NOT let your emotions take over your game. Hayden, Lane, and Enzo were very good at that (hence the "social" factor this season). They had Brendon and Britney and so many others fooled.

The girls this season were just plain disappointing IMHO. They put the BRA in Bragade. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The one thing Annie said that was right was that the Brigade had numbers on their side...That is why Rachel didn't get it-she won 2 HOH's but she did not control the vote!

Exaaaaaaaaactlyyyyyyyy!!! With their "noodles," the Brigade was a voting force of seven. But Rachel doesn't get that - after all she did win 2 HOH's - so she must be the best player ever. Even though, for the most part, they were wasted HOH's by getting rid of Monet (who wasn't anyone's noodle) and Kristin. In Rachel's mind, a floater was someone who didn't win any competitions. Also, Rachel still doesn't understand the concept "social game." Remember how pissed she was at Ragan when he told her she had no social game? For someone who claims to be a super-fan, she really didn't have much of a grasp on the game.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
To be fair, the noodles didn't know they were noodles so how was Rachel supposed to know that? And if Rachel was supposed to know, why wasn't Brit and Ragan (and the others) supposed to know too? At least Rachel went after an alliance. What was Matt going after when he used the precious diamond power of veto to evict the hg still wallowing in caramel?

Had Rachel NOT won her 2 HOH's, she would have been history and not even in the jury so they were important wins. Just like others who had to win to stay.

Point is, IMHO, the competitors were in the JH, there were no power moves to speak of, so, what's left but social? The f3 were hardly great competitors. Sure, Hayden won a bunch at the end but look who he was up against? LOL.

In my mind, BB12 will always be BBRR (Romper Room). Fits nicely.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm bitter about Brit winning the 25k because CBS threw in the missing votes for her to win after the house fire. I'm sure of that!!! (And that was Nick's fault for not assuring the grill was completely out!)

That's the only thing I'm bitter about.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chippy, you are correct that Rachel didn't know at the time the BG had noodles. Britney explained this to her when she arrived at the JH. But yet, Rachel still couldn't comprehend what Annie was saying that the Brigade always had the numbers on their side with their noodles. In Rachel's mind, she won 2 HOH's and that had to account for something even though it meant nothing because she eliminated two non-entities as far as competitors were concerned.

I'm probably not clearly explaining what I'm trying to say. Maybe someone else can...

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Definitely Rachel got the whole brigade thing at the finale show when she said what we've been saying for so long that all those in the JH were too busy targeting her and Brendon that they didn't see those 4 controlling the house. She got that, definitely.

But for her to think she was the best competitor in the house and that should count for something... well, that's Rachel. She will never admit to not being the best... but she did get that the others were too busy getting rid of her and her man to see the light!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think what Lexie's trying to say is, that of course at the time Rachel didn't know about the noodles. But that now, after the fact, when it's been spelled out for her, she still doesn't really get it.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Had the women + Ragan not been so intent on their emotional loathing of one another, they would have played the game instead of playing high school clique on crack.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^
This is the main reason that the Brigade was so successful.

Also none of these people except Matt really understood what playing a social game ment.
Making a lot of friends and not making people mad is NOT playing a good social game it's good socializing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
she does get it!! She just won't admit to it.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I don't think Rachel does get it. She showed us how she has myopic vision when she never could understand why she and Brendon were targeted as being a strong couple in the house.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The Brigade was successful because they kept it quiet that they were together while Rachel/Brendon were openly allied. Rachel played so emotionally and vindictively that so long as the Brig members weren't in danger, they really didn't have to do anything (and even when H/K were up, Hayden had the votes to stay).

And even in the end Rachel was a bit hypocritical- Hayden had both a social game as well as comp wins- she and Brendon voted against him out of sheer spite (for different reasons).

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That is the nice thing about voting even in real life, you can vote for whom or who you want and for whatever reason you want.

Sallycat22

08-31-2005

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sallycat22 a private message Print Post    
I think Brit won America's choice for two reasons. One was when she cried about the game being fixed and having no chance from the beginning. Second was her wit in the diary room...she could be counted on to have a sarcastic quip about everything. As long as they aren't talking about me..I like that in a person.