TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Bitter, Bitterer, and Bitterest: Archive through September 16, 2010 users admin

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Bitter: Monet (Game OVER, get OVER it and at least regret nongame personal attacks)
Bitterer: Annie (and most clueless since she actually watched the season and still didn't SEE what happened or have the gut to give credit where credit was due)
Bitterest: Britney. Really? Couldn't even put a lid on the Rachel/Brendon hate while Julie was talking to them?

And a bitter end IMHO.

BUT... had a great time with all-a-yawl this season. Stay safe and see ya for 13!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Matt was pretty bitter, too.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
lol... I agree but I didn't know what came after bitterest!

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Britney was being bitter. I think she was just being honest about how she felt about their relationship. I don't think Annie was bitter either, just clueless. And Rachel does dress in very skimpy clothes. Maybe she just doesn't see it because of living in Vegas??

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I guess I missed her dress being skimpier than Brit, Kathy, or Kristen. People just don't like Rachel and Britney was mouthing her hate while Rachel was answering Julie's question about her and Brendon.

These two think they're in love and are soulmates. Why is that a problem for Britney, I wonder? She didn't know her fiancee a whole lot longer.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I think it was how her chest hung out and how she moved. I can still clearly see Rachel climbing the stairs to see her HOH room with very skimpy clothes on and wiggly her butt the whole way. It totally turned me off.

And you hit it by saying they think they are in love.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Bitter..Britney, Monet
Bitterer..Britney, Matt
Bitterest..Britney
Cattiest: Britney (let the hate go already, the
game is over).

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
How do we know who is in love and who isn't? They seem pretty devoted to one another, no? I'm sure I don't know if it's real or if it'll last anymore than Brit/Nick. Nor do I care. I'm just sayin' that it shouldn't be an eyeroller/mouther for Brit on National TV.

Enzo said it best last night yo. Hey, if they're in love, I wish em da best yo.

Me too.

Minus the yo. lol

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I wish them the best too. I just have my doubts after watching them interact in the house. Maybe I'm wrong and they will have a bunch of little Brenchals.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
lol, Skydiver6... thanks for cementing that Brenchal morph in my head yet again. Lordy!

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
If they do have a kid I definitely want to see a picture! lol I actually think Rachel is quite pretty with no hair extensions and duct tape on her mouth.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I do to but I'd pass the duct tape to Britney and then Monet and Annie. lol

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
But that laugh.......

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yeah well, they all have annoying habits that make ya want to inflict bodily harm. I just don't see her laugh as any more offensive than the nose picking, food smacking, smirking, chain farting, dog punching, effing everything, etc. She's probably laughed like that her whole life. I'd hate to think what annoying things I'd have picked apart if I were on camera 24/7.

Of course, I'd never even consider being anything bb but a viewer. lol

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I know that Rachel looks cheap in her clothes because of her cartoon-sized boobs. But the other girls DID have on dresses that could qualify for streetwalker-wear. Brit's dress was so short that you could see her hoo-haa when she got up and down from that stool, I was relieved for her that the wind wasn't blowing in the back yard. Kathy's dress was marginally better. The style for the night was revealing and form-fitting. Unfortunately, Rachel's purchased body type isn't flattered by this type of clothing.

Loppes

07-12-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loppes a private message Print Post    
Bitter: Monet
Bitterer: Brendon
Bitterest: Rachel

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I don't think Monet or Britney were bitter. They were not going to hide their feelings about Rachel. They both shared the same feelings many viewers had of the train wreck that is Rachel.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I wrote in the live feed discussion earlier. I found a lot of sour grapes amongst the houseguests. Matt saying he formed the Brigade - Enzo saying he did. I found Kristen to be almost angry about the season. Brendon was bitter over Hayden. Can't see this season staying in touch very much with each other, except for a few. Lane looked a little uncomfortable when Missy said that the live feeds showed everything.

Gemma120in2002

07-05-2003

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gemma120in2002 a private message Print Post    
I don't think that Rachel's dress was skimpy, but it was too small, or the wrong material. There was no room for a thought between her and the dress. There were tension lines running across the dress from directly under the bust, down to just above the hemline. She couldn't sit down without putting a strain on the fabric, and that's because the dress was too small. She's not an overweight person, but her clothes make her appear that she is. The shiny fabric didn't do her any favors in that condition either. Each stretch line was accentuated by the shine of the satin, and it created Michelin Man rings around her body.

Rachel's dress was pretty, and it would have made her pretty if it had been the correct size.

Kaykohl

05-10-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaykohl a private message Print Post    
Bitter - Me, I just hate that the Bra-gade took the top three prizes. Yeah, I'm including Brit as one of the Bra-gade.

Leroy17

08-01-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Leroy17 a private message Print Post    
Brendon's vote shows how bitter he is. He said all along that he would base his vote on game play but last night he definitely made his choice as revenge against Hayden just like Rachel did.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I agree Leroy17. It really just proved that Brendon really did not "get" the game. If you are all about the competition, then vote for the guy the guy that won the most competitions. If you are voting for social, then vote for the guy that bested you socially. Hayden had you thinking you were in his alliance and his new buddy. You were spilling your guts to him. Competitively, he bested Lane and Regan on several occasions.
Very bitter and sour grapes decision. I really thought he and Rachel were going to split their vote.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
I was not surprized that Brendon voted personaly. He has proven through out the game that he had no clue how the game was played. I did think Rachel would vote based on game play so either she was bitter also or She has no Idea what a social game really means.

Annie is clueless. Giving Enzo credit where Matt did the work is a sure sign of someone that was basing everything on a Grodner edit.

Monet was not bitter and neither is Britney. They are allowed to not like Rachel. They did not like her from the beginning and the both feel kind of dirty for pretending to like her to save their games.
Matt never liked Enzo you could always tell that he thought Enzo was full of hot air.It is his own fault for trusting the Brigade,of course Hayden and Lane were going to dump the Brains in favor of the Bozo.

And Ragan. Well let's just say that the new definition of bitter is "ragan".

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Best Bitter moment of the night .... pricless- LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Was that frame from when Britney won America's Choice?

I was rather disappointed in Brendon's vote for Lane. It seems inconsistent with his belief that the best competitor should win.

(Of course, that is based on the assumption that Hayden was the best competitor.)