TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 22, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Ok, as much as I hate to admit being wrong, I owe JJ1 an apology for making fun of his red socks. I am just now watching HL and he very clearly left with BARE legs. Must have been some weird lighting in that shot. LOL

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i'm catching up on a few of the HL shows. It sure is apparent how Vile JJ is towards Corin and the way he egged Sam on.

one thing that has drove me buggy since day one is how passive aggressive most people in the house are. no one calls a Spade a SPADE...no not even JJ> he more Argued that a Shovel was a spade- and when he was told he was incorrect, he goes on a two hour rant that it "doesnt matter" and he doesnt give a rip.

Its times like these that i wish Nathan or steve had the Good taste and CLASS to defend the women that JJ went after. Everyone just turned a blind eye. In those first weeks, it wasnt apparent to the house that JJ could possibly be a favourite/

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sun and I've thought the same thing myself - not one person ever stood up to JJ1 ranting at Rachael1 - and those rants were ridiculous. Maybe they were all scared of looking bad, but it is very out of character for a BBUK house to let someone get away with what JJ1 got away with.

Muse

08-09-2001

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muse a private message Print Post    
But I still think JJ1's outfit is ridiculous, Sarasmile. Red socks would have fit right in. :-)

I think both Josie and Mario would be really happy if they had a hairdresser come in as part of their perfect day. Josie has mentioned wanting to get hair dye on the shopping list (I think it was only seven pounds or something like that?). She got it once, and it exploded over JJ1's hats before she did the roots. Then she never bothered again, partially because they kept failing to get the luxury budget (even though others encouraged her to get it anyway).

Kitt, ITA about Dave's edit. He has an EXTREMELY good edit, especially considering that on the LF he spent most of his time badmouthing others and talking nominations/evictions. I think at first Ben took most of the blame for their talks. Then Dave focused more on Mario with the religious angle (calling him Judas, talking about him going to hell), so maybe BB just didn't want to go there. It was the biggest reason why Sam didn't like Dave, too, but BB skipped over that.

Speaking of Sam, I miss him. :-( I didn't like how he treated Corin, but he was fun most of the time. I also was sad to see Corin go. I'd happily exchange both of them for Dave and JJ.

Josie will win. Meh. I'm not a fan, but I don't dislike her nearly as much as I disliked JJ1. I think that Dave and Mario will be second and third, but I don't know in which order (hoping Mario's second!). No idea how JJ and Andrew will place in terms of fourth and fifth place, either.

Sun and Sarasmile -- I think people failed to stand up for JJ1's victims for a few reasons. I think they were intimidated by him, they didn't want to become his target instead (especially later in the game, when he had a LOT of power in terms of noms and even evictions), and they truly believed that they should just stay out of it because it wasn't their business. IMO the last reason is also why people rarely called others (JJ1, Ben, Dave) out on their bitching about others behind their backs, too. One of the reasons I liked Sam, despite all of his faults, was because he wasn't scared to speak up when he thought someone was out of order.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think maybe they sensed something was wrong with JJ1 at the beginning too, and they were a bit nervous to interfere. He was just so out of control obsessive and weird with Rachael that I think, if it were me, I'd just give him a wide berth, and think BB would deal with it, just BB never did.

Well you can never say BBUK didn't bring us the characters!

I hope Sarasmile is steeling herself ;) because I think you're right Muse, Dave will be second or third.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Corin didn't waist time stripping down, I am sad for her.

There is a good DigitalSpy interview with both Sam and John, there's a link to it right here.

I don't think John had "victims," people argued back and forth, with everyone, but most people in this house talked about people behind their back, not to their face, that was the difference between most people and John, if he got annoyed, he'd tell them, it's not like they had to listen, or care what he said, he didn't control anyone. And out of everyone the only person who I saw challenge Dave on his lies, was John, he didn't buy the werewolf rubbish and he said so, in spite of Dave trying to spin it to John. Interesting how people hate him so much, but keep talking about him, though, lol.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
At this time on the LFs, Josie and Mario are getting their hair done!! Josie is getting a full professional highlight job done - now JJ is in there, so I guess it's for everyone.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Of course, I had it in my head that Dave would be out first on Tuesday, but alas, after reading all the posts above, I will steel myself for him to be second or third place. This is like last year, with Siavash... I just didn't understand why he didn't leave earlier. However, in no way was Siavash on the level of ickiness that Dave is for me!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stormie state:
Corin didn't waist time stripping down, I am sad for her.

Is that a current pic of Corin? If so, that is sad. Why in the world couldn't that rag mag have taken a pic of her in the pretty outfit she wore for eviction?

She is not keeping quiet about how bad John was for a minute. She was quite open to Davina and in the after interview about what she thought of him.

Sarasmile, glad everything turned out okay and sorry for you 'crick' of a night, lol.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket - just a little ibuprofen soothes the savage crick :-)

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie's hair is done! I don't really like the cut because the bangs are hanging too close to her eyes, but I bet SHE feels better! They are having a special day, I think there might be a concert and dinner but I've only watched on and off - so I don't have the details.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So glad they sorted that out for her! If she does end up going on to UBB she needs to feel more powerful.

Some twitters, seems like a lot of hair was removed . A real fun read:

09:16 Mario and Andrew are still sharing a bed despite there being plenty of free ones after Friday's housemate cull
09:25 It won't be long until Big Brother wakes the housemates up with the dreaded alarm
09:45 Anthea Turner has brought the housemates breakfast in bed as part of their 'perfect day'
10:00 The housemates are all loving their early morning treat and are currently sharing some banter with Anthea Turner
10:06 Josie is in shock that she has just been served breakfast by a celebrity
10:25 Big Brother informs the group that they are about to receive a pampering session
10:41 Mario is sporting a fetching top hat today. He refers to it as 'the shabby look'
10:54 JJ says that he will take a 'back, sack and crack wax' if it is on offer in today's pampering session
11:06 Andrew is currently having his legs waxed
11:18 Andrew is now being spray tanned by one of the beauticians in the task room
11:19 Andrew's arm pits have turned green as he put deodorant on before his spray tan!
11:27 Mario is having his nails painted a variety of different colours as part of his pampering session
11:34 Mario is having his eyebrows plucked
11:39 Mario squeals while he gets his chest waxed
11:53 Andrew shows off his mahogany tan and green armpits to JJ, Dave and Josie
12:16 Josie is laughing as JJ gets his legs waxed
12:19 JJ tells Dave that he is chickening out of having his other leg waxed because it hurts too much
12:39 Mario and Andrew are in the lounge having a deep and meaningful conversation while the other 3 housemates are being pampered
12:45 Josie is having her toenails painted purple by one of the BB beauticians
12:47 Dave is preparing to have his armpits waxed
13:00 JJ is now having his chest waxed
13:33 JJ is shaving the parts of his legs that he couldn't stand to have waxed earlier on
13:53 Mario says that he would give anything for a haircut. Little does he know his wish may come true sooner than he thinks...
14:46 Andrew and Josie have been called to the large task room...
14:47 Waiting for them is celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford
14:49 Josie squeals with excitement at the thought of having her roots done
14:51 Lee Stafford tells Andrew that he is going to give him a new 'geek chic' look
15:04 Josie tells Andrew he looks amazing as his new haircut begins to take shape
15:40 Mario has taken a seat, and getting his hair cut by Lee Stafford
17:09 Josie is washing her colour out, in preperation for her cut from Lee Stafford
17:18 Dave has been telling Lee Stafford how he found God
18:31 Josie's finished with Lee Stafford and is sporting a sexy, sassy new look!
19:28 Josie has been surprised with a make-up artist to doll her up for the night!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
andrew

dave

jj

josie

mario

Unfortunate expression on Josie, I'd want to see her hair from a different angle before I knew if I liked it.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The makeup artist is working with Josie now and has her bangs pulled up and she looks adorable. I just thinks she looks better with her hair pulled up off her forehead. But Josie's mood has brightened considerably with the pampering today!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The boys have gotten tuxes/suits and Josie a special dress for tonight's events. BB told the makeup artist she had to stop working on Josie and had 20 min. to do the boys.

Of course Dave is first. I'm not loving the new haircuts on the guys, except maybe Daves, but Josie's is good. I still think JJ2 is so cute. I'd have liked to have seen him in the game from the start.

What's going on tonight with the HM's? Is there some red carpet event going on in England?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think it's just their "special day" for winning a task, Cricket. They are getting dinner and a concert.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
One of the reasons I liked Sam, despite all of his faults, was because he wasn't scared to speak up when he thought someone was out of order.

yes he was, he never called JJ1 out for his behaviour for the whole last week AND the shower incident. the closest Sam came was pointing out where the fire exits were. Even then JJ wasnt arguing, he was sitting on the floor outside the Diary room waiting.

when JJ was after Sam, sam didnt do anything but whine and bawl cause didnt you know, JJ was his BEST FRIEND in th house??

people argued back and forth, with everyone

absolutely untrue. Dave and Govan, Shabby ben, Shabby Nathan, dave keeva , sam Josie all had basically one or two lines of disagreement now and again thru the whole show. Even the multiple JJ Josie arguments were only two or three sentences rehashed for hours thx to JJ.

considering the TIME period involved, there were only three? arguments that DIDNT involve JJ directly or indirectly.

Thanks for the above PICS. all the guys look like Geeks except JJ. Horrible haircut styles.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
OMG the makeup artist has put a cheezy black diamond on Mario's face!!

if he wasnt gay, she wouldnt have done that. Poor mario, he said he had never worn makeup before. He's no siavash

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
omg Josie's dress!! it accents her small saggy bust and makes her look HUGE on the bottom half. When a person is out of proportion, the trick is to find a dress that evens it out.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The boys all have the same haircut. I guess it's a one style stylist. the only difference is that Andrew's is brushed to the side. I also thing Josie's hair looks better away from her face. She's a very pretty woman and should show off her face and keep her thumb out of her mouth.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Dave's is an improvement, but I'm not sure about the other guys, particularly Mario.

I just turned on the feeds to see the highlights, and there's a dark haired woman in the house, all dressed up like the hms. Is that the make up artist and is she about to leave?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Yes that's the makeup artist packing up. It's taken her a long time to pack that makeup!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've really abandoned the no outside contact rule today, she was chatting like she was an hm!

Oh dear, Mario's comment on his haircut: "I want to kill myself, he's made my face look really fat."

ToT was funny telling Andrew to say yes, then letting Mario in on it! And then when he's naked, Josie saying what's wrong with it, it's all shrivelled up! lol

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
So funny when JJ said that Dave seemed to be really impressed with Mario's penis! Mario should not have worn that hat when he was telling Andrew to use the mangler in his boxers... it added to the creepy feeling. I missed the first part of the show, so I didn't know at that moment that Mario was in on Andrew's task! LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've got a really annoying feed that keeps freezing! Might have to wait for the youtube.

Poor old Andrew, he's so brave with tasks! Now he's had to say he fancies Mario!